Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

God's Truth

Oh, the queen of truth has spoken! All bow before the great GT.

Your theory about the "body of Christ" is hilarious.

Your opinions are nothing if not given with scripture and explanation.

Oh mighty queen RD.

You think you are so mighty that you just say something without the Word and it be true?

CherubRam

You shouldn't overlook bullying. You could have stood up for me if you didn't want to stand for yourself.
There is nothing wrong with saying to someone who claims to be saved and speaking the truth that what they are doing is wrong when they call other people 'idiots', etc.
How will she know since she might never have been told.

She knows in her heart that it was not the right thing to say.

CherubRam

There is some kind of glitch in the WYSIWYG software that makes it display funny on some mobile and computer devices. The text turned into several pages and looks very large on some devices. So just stick with the basic TOL font. Sometimes too much formatting can also lock up a thread.

OK. Did you know that it is possible to remove your WYSIWYG from your word editor?

keypurr

Keypurr, you are avoiding the scripture that says God says you will see Me the one you pierced.

Get back to that for a while okay.

Zechariah 12:10"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn
Nope I did not, I think the logos was speaking then. The logos could be the Angel of the Lord in the OT. But my mind is still not settled on it. The logos was in a very high place in heaven before he was sent to us.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using TOL mobile app