Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

keypurr

keypurr does NOT believe that Jesus Christ is God. He has formed his own doctrines and ignored the Holy Bible. He's almost one of a kind with his screwball beliefs.

I am one of a kind yet you can not disprove my thoughts.

If Christ is the express image of God he is a creation, for ALL images are creations.

keypurr

keeps has been made to modify his doctrine because Christ has been showed to him too clearly as God for him to deny.

This is the scripture which made him modify his doctrine

"Who being in the form of God counted it not robbery to be equal with God but humbled Himself....."

He couldn't get around that....he still doesn't for it says He was equal with God.

....no created being can be equal with the Creator of it, it is far impossible. While on earth He subjected Himself to the Father.

Have your read this Totton:

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Col 1:19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

This is Christ, the exact image of God who was given the fullness of the Father. All images are creations, all creatures are creations.

Randy2

Randy we agree on most here. Except Christ is not God.
Christ is a spiritual form of God, not God. He is a creation.

The "word" is Christ NOT Jesus. Jesus was a man, the flesh son of the most high God. Jesus is the body God prepared for his Christ in Heb 10:5. Jesus was born, Christ was SENT. Christ entered Jesus at his anointing. Acts 10:38. That is when he received his POWER. The power that came with Christ.

Genesis 1 shows that God created all things. It was GOD who spoke all things into existence. No one else. "All things were made by Him" John 1:1-3

The Word became flesh. The Word was God. This is referring to JESUS.

Unless this basic truth is used in each equation as a person seeks to know who JESUS is it can lead anywhere.

John gave this as the foundation truth to understand the Gospel of John that further reveals who JESUS is.

There's not much sense going much further unless we can agree.

Randy2 God bless ya!

JosephR

Genesis 1 shows that God created all things. It was GOD who spoke all things into existence. No one else. "All things were made by Him" John 1:1-3

Unless this basic truth is used in each equation as a person seeks to know who JESUS is it can lead anywhere.

John gave this as the foundation truth to understand the Gospel of John that further reveals who JESUS is.

Randy2 God bless ya!

if you can look past the blind teachings I have found the Gospel of John had an agenda, to refute the Gnostic Gospels. Seems odd how St Thomas teaches Jesus is not God but you will use His words, My lord my God to say he is.

There is more afoot here then seems.

Randy2

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

This is Christ, the exact image of God who was given the fullness of the Father. All images are creations, all creatures are creations.

Colossians 1:15 It doesn't teach JESUS is a creation of God.
Firstborn is the one who is the heir to an inheritance.
It means JESUS will inherit everything Created.
Colossians 1:16 The next verse tells us that very thing. That He will inherit everything created.
Colossians 1:18 tells us why He is called firstborn. He was the firstborn from the dead.
Romans 8:29 Firstborn among many brethern. He is the oldest brother. Therefore He receives the inheritance. His inheritance is everything created, or every creature.

God bless ya! Randy2

JosephR

Colossians 1:15 It doesn't teach JESUS is a creation of God.
Firstborn is the one who is the heir to an inheritance.
It means JESUS will inherit everything Created.
Colossians 1:16 The next verse tells us that very thing. That He will inherit everything created.
Colossians 1:18 tells us why He is called firstborn. He was the firstborn from the dead.
Romans 8:29 Firstborn among many brethern. He is the oldest brother. Therefore He receives the inheritance.

God bless ya! Randy2

sorry but God does not inherit anything... a heir does.

please dont disrespect God anymore,, thanks

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Randy2 God bless ya!

It was; God the Son that created all! He's called; The "Word" in John!

Randy2

if you can look past the blind teachings I have found the Gospel of John had an agenda, to refute the Gnostic Gospels. Seems odd how St Thomas teaches Jesus is not God but you will use His words, My lord my God to say he is.

There is more afoot here then seems.

Scripture is understood by revelation of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man
The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
10 But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit.

There is no human that can know God through his human senses and knowledge. No matter how hard he tries, it can never happen.

God reveals things by His Spirit! God opens a persons understanding.

2 Corinthians 2:13 These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. 14 BUT THE NATURAL MAN DOES NOT RECEIVE THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT OF GOD, FOR THEY ARE FOOLISHNESS TO HIM; NOR CAN HE KNOW THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

I have been blessed by being Born again of the Spirit. I have a relationship with JESUS. I know His voice. He leads me and teaches me.
God bless ya! Randy2

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nope, you have been hoodwinked.

Jesus is a man.
The Christ IN him is a form of God, that makes him a god not the God.

King David was worshipped. So were others. Christ is a form of God, his God has made him Lord of all creation. But he is still in subjection to his God. Christ is a creation, not God. He is the exact IMAGE of the Father. Every image is a creation. Can you name any image that is not a creation?

:kookoo:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

:kookoo:

Randy2

It was; God the Son that created all! He's called; The "Word" in John!

The term God the Son isn't in the bible.

God created all things by speaking. He did it alone.

"God said" Let there be light!

In Genesis we see God speaking. YAHWEH The LORD our God is One LORD!

God bless ya! Randy2

Randy2

God bless. Have to sleep.. God loves ya! Even is some people tell you He doesn't!! He really does !!

Randy2 God bless ya!