Jesus is God !

Elia

Bs"d

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Worshipping a human being is IDOLATRY.

God's Truth

Bs"d

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

Jesus was no mere human.

Right Divider

Body part
Are you kidding me? Did Jesus not say the father is greater? Answer the question yes or no

God as a man didn't know as much as the Father in Heaven because God came as a man duh
You are one of the dumbest posters on TOL and not even able to follow a simple train of thought.

YOU say that God "did not know as much" during His incarnation!

How can GOD not KNOW ALL?

Your HERETIC is really starting to SHOW!

God's Truth

No, He did NOT!

Jesus was using a FIGURE OF SPEECH known as a GENERALIZATION.

When He said that "no man knows", He was NOT including HIMSELF as GOD KNOWS ALL!
you are trying to change what is plainly said. Jesus says only the father knows. Jesus says the father is greater. Jesus is God the Father come as a son in the flesh. that means god lowered himself when he came as a man.

glorydaz

Bs"d

He became flesh after those were written....and that was predicted. Why don't you quote those predictions?

Right Divider

Body part
you are trying to change what is plainly said. Jesus says only the father knows. Jesus says the father is greater. Jesus is God the Father come as a son in the flesh. that means god lowered himself when he came as a man.
Like I said, your nature as an unbelieving HERETIC is really starting to show.

God cannot be less than God when He was on earth!

It is particularly CRAZY that YOU are the one that said that Jesus was the FATHER come in the flesh and YET NOW say that He was NOT the Father (knowing all things).

God's Truth

HERETIC!!!

You call me a heretic for speaking the truth.

John 14:28 "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

God's Truth

Like I said, your nature as an unbelieving HERETIC is really starting to show.

God cannot be less than God when He was on earth!

It is particularly CRAZY that YOU are the one that said that Jesus was the FATHER come in the flesh and YET NOW say that He was NOT the Father (knowing all things).

I said what the scriptures say.

The scriptures say Jesus says the Father is greater.

The scriptures say Jesus is God made lower than the angels, it is when he came as a man.

The scriptures say that the Father knew something that Jesus as a man did not know.

Here are the scriptures again:

John 14:28 "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

john w

Hall of Fame
did Jesus not say he did not know the hour and the day

Rev. 19 KJV

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

The above poser's "Logic:" "Jesus" is the only one who knows his name, meaning God the Father doesn't know his name; thus, God the Father, can't be God.

Matthew 24:36 KJV makes much more sense, from a "Jewish Roots" perspective. I rarely post a link, but this makes sense...

http://www.hebroots.org/hebrootsarchive/9807/980715_c.html

https://escapeallthesethings.com/no-man-knows-the-day-or-hour/