Jesus Fulfills the Law and the Commandments and then abolishes it, FOR US.

john w

Hall of Fame
You should thank God every day that you are not under the law. To be under the law is to be under condemnation and judgment. Where there is law there is sin.

I never said I was, you satanic false accuser.You satanically assert that law keeping saves you, that it conveys righteousness-the law keeping of the Saviour. You satanically argue that the Saviour became righteous, by perfectly keeping the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course you are wrong.

If Jesus had not fulfilled the law for us no one could be saved. God demands a life of perfect obedience according to his Holy Law. Do you have it to offer John W.? No, you don't have it to offer, you sin every day. Jesus in your name and on your behalf, has victoriously fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law for you, Matthew 5:18. If he didn't fulfill it for you, then who did he fulfill it for? And then he imputed his righteousness to you so that God could see you as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

You satanically assert that law keeping is imputed to us, not the righteousness of God, and that keeping the law perfectly is and conveys righteousness.

That is satanic vicarious law keeping, from the pits of hell.

That was not enough, something had to be done about your sins, "For he has made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" 2 Corinthians 5:21. So there you are, You have the righteousness of Christ imputed to you,

Correct-but quite irrelevant to your assertion of vicarious law keeping.You satanically assert that law keeping is imputed to us, not the righteousness of God, and that keeping the law perfectly is and conveys righteousness.

You would not have been righteous if Jesus did not fulfill the law for you, Matthew 5:18.

To be the satisfactory sacrifice, spammer, but not so that His perfect law keeping is imputed to us. Satan taught you that. The LORD God never did.

Nor could you have been saved if your sins had not been atoned for.

Correct-but quite irrelevant to your assertion of vicarious law keeping.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus God now sees you as perfect and complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.

=satanism, as you added "the doing," i.e., his perfect obedience to the law.

And Col. 2:10 adds NADA to your argument

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
You definitely have a problem. You must be hell to live with.

More psycho babble. And your problem is that most of TOL laughs at you, your lackadaisical sloppiness, and redundancy, and spam. And you will be in hell, if you continue with this satanic vicarious law keeping, which perverts the gospel of Christ, closet Calvinist.

Robert Pate

Banned
Not through His perfectly keeping the law, as you satanically spam. We are reconciled by His death.

And his life. ""For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son, much more being reconciled, WE SHALL BE SAVED BY HIS LIFE" Romans 5:10.

You have half of a Gospel John W. You need the life of Christ as well as death.

Robert Pate

Banned
More psycho babble. And your problem is that most of TOL laughs at you, your lackadaisical sloppiness, and redundancy, and spam. And you will be in hell, if you continue with this satanic vicarious law keeping, which perverts the gospel of Christ, closet Calvinist.

You are the one that is perverting the Gospel. Your denial that Christ fulfilled the law for you is very serious. You may not be saved.

john w

Hall of Fame
And his life. ""For if when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son, much more being reconciled, WE SHALL BE SAVED BY HIS LIFE" Romans 5:10.

You have half of a Gospel John W. You need the life of Christ as well as death.

That is His resurrected life, you perverter of the gospel of Christ, not His perfect walk, during His life on earth, as you satanically keep spamming.

Reactions: Lon

john w

Hall of Fame
You are the one that is perverting the Gospel. Your denial that Christ fulfilled the law for you is very serious. You may not be saved.

I never said that Christ did not "fulfilled the law for" me, you piece of satanic trash. I have repeatedly said that He did, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice for me, the propitiation for me, but not so that the law can be imputed to my account, your asserting the law is vicarious, and thus convey righteousness, as you satanically assert, wolf.

Knock it of Pate, or I will continue to expose you for the wicked fraud that you are.

Robert Pate

Banned
I never said that Christ did not "fulfilled the law for" me, you piece of satanic trash. I have repeatedly said that He did, to be qualified to be the satisfactory sacrifice for me, the propitiation for me, but not so that the law can be imputed to my account, your asserting the law is vicarious, and thus convey righteousness, as you satanically assert, wolf.

Knock it of Pate, or I will continue to expose you for the wicked fraud that you are.

Satanic trash? You have a very mean Spirit that is NOT Christian. Do you talk to everyone like this? How do you win people to Christ? You must use a baseball bat and beat the hell out of them. If you continue to refer to me as Satan, I will put you on my ignore list.

The scripture plainly says that we are saved by the life of Christ, "Much more being reconciled we shall be saved by his life" Romans 5:10.

Jesus in our name and on our behalf has satisfied all of the demands of God's Holy Law. This life is our life. It is the only life that God accepts. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him. This is how we become complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

This is very Christian theology and is according to the Bible. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and salvation. If you don't have the life of Christ as part of your doctrine, you don't have a full and complete Gospel. You have a partial Gospel, which is another Gospel.

clefty

Satanic trash? You have a very mean Spirit that is NOT Christian. Do you talk to everyone like this? How do you win people to Christ? You must use a baseball bat and beat the hell out of them. If you continue to refer to me as Satan, I will put you on my ignore list.

The scripture plainly says that we are saved by the life of Christ, "Much more being reconciled we shall be saved by his life" Romans 5:10.

Jesus in our name and on our behalf has satisfied all of the demands of God's Holy Law. This life is our life. It is the only life that God accepts. When God accepted Jesus back into heaven we were accepted in him. This is how we become complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

This is very Christian theology and is according to the Bible. All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and salvation. If you don't have the life of Christ as part of your doctrine, you don't have a full and complete Gospel. You have a partial Gospel, which is another Gospel.

Yup...His life of which He asked us to live and love even AS He did...and thus also fulfill the Law...the Law Paul says we are still to establish...

Your "free from law" is a lawlessness the Spirit would never lead us into...

john w

Hall of Fame

I treat wolves like you, as the bible does, as the Lord did, as Paul did.....and I do not negotiate with wolves, or be "nice" to them, or communists.

Yes, it "plainly" does, but it is referring to His resurrected life, not His walk of obedience, fulfilling the law, as you satanically spam.

You keep spamming "All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did," as if it were so. No, Pate, the "all" that included the of keeping the law was for us, to be qualified to be the propitiation, but not so that law keeping could be imputed/credited to our account. You satanically assert law keeping conveys righteousness, that the Saviour's law keeping gave Him righteousness, and it is imputed to us. That is a satanic doctrine, from the pits of hell, Pate.

Robert Pate

Banned
I treat wolves like you, as the bible does, as the Lord did, as Paul did.....and I do not negotiate with wolves, or be "nice" to them, or communists.

Yes, it "plainly" does, but it is referring to His resurrected life, not His walk of obedience, fulfilling the law, as you satanically spam.

You keep spamming "All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did," as if it were so. No, Pate, the "all" that included the of keeping the law was for us, to be qualified to be the propitiation, but not so that law keeping could be imputed/credited to our account. You satanically assert law keeping conveys righteousness, that the Saviour's law keeping gave Him righteousness, and it is imputed to us. That is a satanic doctrine, from the pits of hell, Pate.

Just as I suspected. You don't believe the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just as I suspected. You don't believe the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Wow! That settles it. Yes I do. It is you that perverts the gospel of Christ, with your vicarious law keeping, asserting that righteousness is conveyed/obtained by/through the law, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, because he kept the law perfectly, obtained righteousness, which he then imputed to us, His law keeping credited as ours.

The devil taught you that-the bible certainly did not.

Robert Pate

Banned
Wow! That settles it. Yes I do. It is you that perverts the gospel of Christ, with your vicarious law keeping, asserting that righteousness is conveyed/obtained by/through the law, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, because he kept the law perfectly, obtained righteousness, which he then imputed to us, His law keeping credited as ours.

The devil taught you that-the bible certainly did not.

The law is the very nature and character of God.

This is why Paul wrote, "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets" Romans 3:21. Who is Jesus.

Jesus is the epitome of God's law. Jesus is the fulfillment of the law. Jesus by his righteous sinless life fulfilled every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. and then he abolished it because it was contrary to us, Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it. Whether you like it or not the law has been abolished.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

We are now new creations in Jesus Christ because we are no longer subject to the law. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

We are now new creations in Jesus Christ, because all that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is ours by faith. In Jesus Christ we have been Justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

Not only did Jesus vicariously die for you, he also vicariously lived for you. It was because he fulfilled God's law for you and perfected you, Colossians 2:10, that you can be saved. Jesus Christ is God's great free gift for all of humanity, but its not yours if you don't receive it by faith.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law is the very nature and character of God.

This is why Paul wrote, "But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets" Romans 3:21. Who is Jesus.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic vicarious law keeping devilish doctrine, asserting that righteousness is conveyed/obtained by/through the law, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, because he kept the law perfectly, obtained righteousness, which he then imputed to us, His law keeping credited as ours.

Jesus is the epitome of God's law. Jesus is the fulfillment of the law. Jesus by his righteous sinless life fulfilled every jot and tittle of God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. and then he abolished it because it was contrary to us, Colossians 2:14. No one could keep it or do it.

More spam. He did fulfill it, but only to be qualified as the perfect sacrifice, and not so that the law keeping of the Saviour is credited/imputed to us. That is a doctrine of demons, Pate.

Whether you like it or not the law has been abolished.

No, it has not. Sloppy Pate says that the law has been abolished FOR EVERYONE=satanic.

"Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, EVEN THE LAW OF COMMANDMENTS contained in the ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace" Ephesians 2:15.

More spam. We've been over that, deceiver-you misinterpreted the verse.

We are now new creations in Jesus Christ because we are no longer subject to the law. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation" 2 Corinthians 5:17.

We are now new creations in Jesus Christ, because all that Jesus is and all that Jesus did is ours by faith. In Jesus Christ we have been Justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic vicarious law keeping devilish doctrine, asserting that righteousness is conveyed/obtained by/through the law, and that the Lord Jesus Christ, because he kept the law perfectly, obtained righteousness, which he then imputed to us, His law keeping credited as ours.

Not only did Jesus vicariously die for you, he also vicariously lived for you. It was because he fulfilled God's law for you and perfected you, Colossians 2:10, that you can be saved. Jesus Christ is God's great free gift for all of humanity, but its not yours if you don't receive it by faith.

"he also vicariously lived for you."=made up, satanic doctrine. No scripture says that, you wicked deceiver.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned

More spam. He did fulfill it, but only to be qualified as the perfect sacrifice, and not so that the law keeping of the Saviour is credited/imputed to us. That is a doctrine of demons, Pate.

No, it has not. Sloppy Pate says that the law has been abolished FOR EVERYONE=satanic.

More spam. We've been over that, deceiver-you misinterpreted the verse.

"he also vicariously lived for you."=made up, satanic doctrine. No scripture says that, you wicked deceiver.

To reject the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19. Is to reject Christ. You are probably not a Christian. This accounts for your mean unchristian Spirit.

john w

Hall of Fame
So you believe salvation is by someone keeping the law?

Paul said just the opposite is true.

He argues that righteousness is obtained through, conveyed by, the law. He will deny it, because he does not study the details of the book.

john w

Hall of Fame
If you are under the law you are under condemnation. If Jesus did not fulfill the law for you, you are as lost as John W..

More irrelevancy, rabbit trails from you, Pate. The question is not if Christians are under the law, in their "walk," deceiver; the question is, is righteousness obtained through the law, law keeping, as you satanically assert. Quit fogging the dialogue, deceiver.