ECT JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF FOUNDED THE CATHOLIC CHURCH

Choleric

who gave you the bible?
-the church

STP said all that needs to be said. You have to get over yourself. The Scirpture was widely circulated and widely accepted long before any "church" put any stamp of approval on it.

You need to brush up on church history from a source outside of the rcc. Failure to do so will cost you your eternity. Finding comfort and peace in the arms of the rcc will take you to hell chrys. Please repent of your dead works religion.

SaulToPaul 2

STP said all that needs to be said. You have to get over yourself. The Scirpture was widely circulated and widely accepted long before any "church" put any stamp of approval on it.

You need to brush up on church history from a source outside of the rcc. Failure to do so will cost you your eternity. Finding comfort and peace in the arms of the rcc will take you to hell chrys. Please repent of your dead works religion.

I am on his ignore list because he does not like to be challenged about his (harebrained) views.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
is stp your authority?
-did you ask him where he got his?

Choleric

is stp your authority?
-did you ask him where he got his?

STP and I share the same authority, the Scripture. My final authority is the God inspired Word. Your have given your eternity into the hands of a church that is its' own authority. You will die in your sins if you are counting on your church's religion to help you. There is one Way and one Mediator and it has nothing to do with your rcc.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
STP and I share the same authority, the Scripture. My final authority is the God inspired Word. Your have given your eternity into the hands of a church that is its' own authority. You will die in your sins if you are counting on your church's religion to help you. There is one Way and one Mediator and it has nothing to do with your rcc.

bible authority came from the church
-the church is my authority

Choleric

bible authority came from the church
-the church is my authority

your church told you that and they are lying to you. You are leaning on the wrong authority and you will die in your sins as a result.

You really owe it to yourself to read some church history from a source other than the rcc. Your eternity depends on it. Just think about eternity wishing you would have just looked into this issue some more. Please stop trusting in a false religion and start trusting in the One Mediator, alone.

SaulToPaul 2

your church told you that and they are lying to you. You are leaning on the wrong authority and you will die in your sins as a result.

You really owe it to yourself to read some church history from a source other than the rcc. Your eternity depends on it. Just think about eternity wishing you would have just looked into this issue some more. Please stop trusting in a false religion and start trusting in the One Mediator, alone.

The largest religious organization in the world couldn't be wrong, could it?
Chrys has the same thought process as the Pharisees.

HisServant

the church gave us the bible

No it did not. Go read your church history.

Early christian fathers (pre-Romanist) had already referenced or listed the letters they considered inspired decades before the RCC got involved so the RCC only affirmed the obvious.

But like most things, the RCC has made its living by taking credit for things done by others.

Never forget that it was the Jews that preserved and gave us the Old Testament...