"J-sus" means "Jupiter-Zeus", that's why Rev 12:1-2 calls J-sus the planet Jupiter.

stars24

"J-sus" means "Jupiter-Zeus", that's why Rev 12:1-2 calls J-sus the planet Jupiter.

Egyptians worshiped the planet Jupiter,
Greeks called Jupiter "Zeus",
Hebrews called Jupiter-Zeus "J-sus",
that's why Revelation 12:1-2 calls J-sus the planet Jupiter.

Planet Jupiter has an eye shape on it, Egyptians were obsessed with outer space so they made a hieroglyph called the Eye of Ra to show that they worshiped planet Jupiter. Here's a picture of the eye on Jupiter and the Eye of Ra...
post-30453-031251100%201279382761.jpg

Yes the Eye of Ra is astrology but it is also the most known symbol on earth, even this forum has the Eye of Ra at the top of every page in the "what's new" icon. For those who say that this forum and the bible have nothing to do with ancient Egypt and astrology, how do you explain the "what's new" icon at the top of this page, and how do you explain the name Jupiter-sus?

The New Testament was in Greek so the sus in the name J-sus meant Zeus in Greek language, the name J-sus is to show that Zeus in Greek mythology was the planet Jupiter.

"Revelation" means to show something that was hidden before. The 1st 65 books of the bible were all about Jesus, so isn't it problematic that the bible's final book is called the Revelation of Jesus? That means that the most fundamental understanding of Jesus doesn't come anywhere in the 65 books but only comes in something new mentioned in the 66th book. The revelation in the last book is Revelation 12:1-2 which calls J-sus the planet Jupiter.

Yes, I learned all of this from Pyron, and he can do a better job explaining it than me, but even though everyone here doesn't like Pyron's 7 page book, that doesn't change the fact that what I mentioned in this post is real stuff. And it's clever, even if you hate Pyron's 7 page book, it's clever and a problem. Especially because he claims that the "J-sus" plan was all done for the Black Revolution...

https://www.scribd.com/document/359608889/THE-LITTLE-BIBLE-Only-7-Pages-Proves-God-s-Existence

So this thread is not for hatred, though that is welcome too, this is for a summary of what Pyron's 7 page book said since people were asking for 1. This is the best summary I can give. But I'm asking everyone here, how do you get around the astrology of Revelation 12:1-2 in a book called "the revelation of J-sus" when Revelation 12:1-2 is an astrology natal chart which states that Jesus is Jupiter?

God's Truth

Satan and his angels were thrown down to earth. Satan knew the Messiah would come, and he made many copy-cat messiahs/gods, before Jesus came to earth in the flesh. When Satan came to earth, he made copy-cat stories, and promoted gods of stone and wood. These ‘gods’ are really demons, and believing in these gods is the worship of demons.

Many nations have these demonic gods. In Egypt, Isis is a goddess worshipped, as is her consort, the sun god Ra. Isis is the mother of many gods. She also had a son, Horus, who was called divine. One can study about the Norse Gods — Odin, Thor, Balder, Frey, Freya, and Loki; and, Hindu gods, and Greek gods.

We see in the Bible where people worshiped goat and calf idols. In the book of Ezekiel we read about the image of jealousy set up at the gate of the altar Ezekiel 8:5, and 6, to provoke God of Israel to anger.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

Bowing to idols is bowing to false gods who are demons.

Deuteronomy 4:28
"There you will serve gods, the work of man's hands, wood and stone, which neither see nor hear nor eat nor smell.

Psalm 115:4
Their idols are silver and gold, The work of man's hands.

Psalm 135:15
The idols of the nations are but silver and gold, The work of man's hands.

Jeremiah 1:16
"I will pronounce My judgments on them concerning all their wickedness, whereby they have forsaken Me and have offered sacrifices to other gods, and worshiped the works of their own hands.

Daniel 5:4
They drank the wine and praised the gods of gold and silver, of bronze, iron, wood and stone.

Daniel 5:23
but you have exalted yourself against the Lord of heaven; and they have brought the vessels of His house before you, and you and your nobles, your wives and your concubines have been drinking wine from them; and you have praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which do not see, hear or understand. But the God in whose hand are your life-breath and your ways, you have not glorified.

Acts 7:41
At that time they made a calf and offered a sacrifice to the idol, rejoicing in the works of their hands.

Acts 19:26
And as you see and hear, not only in Ephesus, but in nearly the whole province of Asia, Paul has persuaded a great number of people to turn away. He says that man-made gods are no gods at all.

1 Corinthians 10:20 No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

jsanford108

Planet Jupiter has an eye shape on it, Egyptians were obsessed with outer space so they made a hieroglyph called the Eye of Ra to show that they worshiped planet Jupiter. Here's a picture of the eye on Jupiter and the Eye of Ra...

Yes the Eye of Ra is astrology but it is also the most known symbol on earth, even this forum has the Eye of Ra at the top of every page in the "what's new" icon. For those who say that this forum and the bible have nothing to do with ancient Egypt and astrology, how do you explain the "what's new" icon at the top of this page, and how do you explain the name Jupiter-sus?

The New Testament was in Greek so the sus in the name J-sus meant Zeus in Greek language, the name J-sus is to show that Zeus in Greek mythology was the planet Jupiter.

"Revelation" means to show something that was hidden before. The 1st 65 books of the bible were all about Jesus, so isn't it problematic that the bible's final book is called the Revelation of Jesus? That means that the most fundamental understanding of Jesus doesn't come anywhere in the 65 books but only comes in something new mentioned in the 66th book. The revelation in the last book is Revelation 12:1-2 which calls J-sus the planet Jupiter.

Yes, I learned all of this from Pyron, and he can do a better job explaining it than me, but even though everyone here doesn't like Pyron's 7 page book, that doesn't change the fact that what I mentioned in this post is real stuff. And it's clever, even if you hate Pyron's 7 page book, it's clever and a problem. Especially because he claims that the "J-sus" plan was all done for the Black Revolution...

https://www.scribd.com/document/359608889/THE-LITTLE-BIBLE-Only-7-Pages-Proves-God-s-Existence

So this thread is not for hatred, though that is welcome too, this is for a summary of what Pyron's 7 page book said since people were asking for 1. This is the best summary I can give. But I'm asking everyone here, how do you get around the astrology of Revelation 12:1-2 in a book called "the revelation of J-sus" when Revelation 12:1-2 is an astrology natal chart which states that Jesus is Jupiter?

Interesting. A few things:

How do you know that Hebrew "J-sus" translates into "Zeus?"

How did the ancient Egyptians see Jupiter?

How did the Egyptians accurately paint the Eye of Ra so precisely to the storm on Jupiter, given that the storm does change its shape?

How is the final book of the bible "the Revelation of Jesus," when the actual ascribed scholastic label is "Revelation of St. John?"

Why would anyone, who promotes a false Christ, declare a book canon, which disproves their deity?

Lastly, why is it that renowned scholars, Pyron and yourself are the only ones able to decipher this archaic "revealing," despite thousands of years of study and skepticism? Add to that, that the idea of John "revealing" the truth in Revelation, yet penning other texts in support of the Christian doctrines of Jesus, which coincidentally are restated and supported in Revelation?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Is the earth flat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derf

well, they built the pyramids so they had all sorts of special technology, long since lost to the world, so Stars24 must know about their special telescopes.
Or perhaps 24 is simply living in his own special world.
I vote for the latter.

Plus, if you put a telescope on top of the great pyramid, you avoid over 450 feet of atmospheric distortion, not to mention all that dust! That's got to be worth decades of slave labor for 100,000 slaves, don't you think?

And it kept their razor blades sharp at the same time!!! (Get yours here!)
Jupiter used to be all in favor of the Egyptians. You can tell 'cause of the dollar bill.
dollar-bill-pyramid-13347062.jpg

That eye was visible in the gold top of the Great Pyramid, which in reality was an observatory with a telescope inside. But when the Jews left Egypt, they took all the gold with them ([Exo 12:36 KJV]And the LORD gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them [such things as they required]. And they spoiled the Egyptians.)

They also took the telescope. They still wanted to see Jupiter ([Exo 24:10 KJV] And they saw the God of Israel: and [there was] under his feet as it were a paved work of a sapphire stone, and as it were the body of heaven in [his] clearness.), and they needed it later to spy on the Canaanites.

Unfortunately, the Jews made a calf out of the gold while Moses was using the telescope on the top of Mt. Sinai. When Moses found out, he ground up the gold and made the people drink it. ([Exo 32:20 KJV] And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt [it] in the fire, and ground [it] to powder, and strawed [it] upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink [of it].)

And that's what happened to the capstone on the Great Pyramid. Stayed tuned to find out what happened to the telescope!