It's Impossible!! - Three:

Letsargue

I read the title and thought to myself...

It's impossible for Letsargue to scribe anything without punctuation.

All of them together, are more than JUST "Punctuations"!!!!!!!

(( Expression ))!! - can’t be achieved by Typing without them!! – What do you think ((( They are For ))???? – I Just use them for ( Expressing ) my thoughts. – (((((( That’s What They Are For ))))) – One can’t use his hands, or facial expressions while Typing, - just while speaking!!!! – SOO, - Those thing were added to the “TYPE” - FOR THAT PURPOSE!!!!! -- Or haven’t any of you geniuses ever figured that out yet??? --- Again, - ( Nothing ) that proves me Wrong, - Just HATE!!!!

Paul – 061713

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Why you rascal, fraud...what is going to save your hide?

You do not even know that the Lord Jesus is a real Person arisen from the dead, ascended on high, making intercession for us at God's right hand.

Who will come to judge the living and the dead.

Even children at sunday school have learned these abc truths of the gospel.

Christian Liberty

Who me? it is marked Protestant christian and I describe myself as an Independent Free Grace believer...that is quite a bit of information there. I am also pentecostal in experience.

Sorry, I meant the OP, not yourself. He says its impossible to be a Christian, yet his faith reads "Christian (other)."

Letsargue

Oh he doesn't mean him...he means all us, and I do mean all...yet he doesn't know the abc of christian doctrine.

He is full of horseshine.

COME ON THEN!!!!!!

Prove me Wrong, if I’m SOOO Wrong THEN; any of you. - Stop just running your foolish mouths, saying that I’m Wrong; - (( Prove it ))!!!!! --- (( “Rebuke” Me with Scriptures ))!!!!!! – “Correct” me with Scriptures!!!! - “Reprove” me with Scriptures!!!! - “Instruct” me with Scriptures!!!
( The Good Thief (( Rebuked )) the other Thief ) at the Cross, and you’re so blind that you can’t see that either!!!! --- Geniuses of god like yourselves, shouldn’t have ANY trouble Proving, or Reproving, or, Rebuking me, ( Using the Word of God ) like Jesus did Satan, - as (((( I Do All The Time With You ))))!!!!! – That’s all I ever do; - I always prove you wrong, (((( Using Christ ))))!!! – Like NOW!!!! ---- And you don't even know who or What Christ IS!!!!! - Christ is the Sword, the Truth, the Word of God / GOD / The Light, and I use it / HIM!!!

Paul – 061813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

You do not even know that the Lord Jesus is a real Person arisen from the dead, ascended on high, making intercession for us at God's right hand.

you didn't see this

Letsargue

Sorry, I meant the OP, not yourself. He says its impossible to be a Christian, yet his faith reads "Christian (other)."

I have stated that before!! - You say that you are of the Body. - Well, I'm not of the Body, but I'm of the Head of the Body, not of the Body of the Head!! - The Body is dead, untill it is Resurrected, ((( And you all know that )))!!!!!!!!!, but you say that you live, when it's the head who ( LIVES ), and the Body only Lives by the HEAD / CHRIST!! - Thus, I REBUKE YOU!!!!!!

Paul -- 061813

Letsargue

Which Church!! - The Mormon? The Catholic? The Baptist, the church of Christ? The KKK? The Naacp? the NRA? -Just who teaches the Truth / Christ? - (( Prove that I don't )) - I have proven that the rest can't!!!! -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV -))))) ( You ALL are Divided, and I am "Separated" / ( ??? ) from you!!!

Paul -- 061813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Which Church!! - The Mormon? The Catholic? The Baptist, the church of Christ? The KKK? The Naacp? the NRA? -Just who teaches the Truth / Christ? - (( Prove that I don't )) - I have proven that the rest can't!!!! -- ((((( 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV -))))) ( You ALL are Divided, and I am "Separated" / ( ??? ) from you!!!

Paul -- 061813
The church has been divided into factions since earliest of days, Paul did not say that they were not saved becaused they were divided, he exhorted and encouraged them to be united...he didn't desert the church and go build himself a pile of horseshine to sit on as you have done.

You don't see Paul talking the rubbish you talk.

It's like I say you can smell everyone else's mess but you cain't smell your own.

Letsargue

The church has been divided into factions since earliest of days, Paul did not say that they were not saved becaused they were divided, he exhorted and encouraged them to be united...he didn't desert the church and go build himself a pile of horseshine to sit on as you have done.

You don't see Paul talking the rubbish you talk.

It's like I say you can smell everyone else's mess but you cain't smell your own.

Matthew 12:25 KJV ---&--- Luke 12:52-53 KJV – 52- “For from henceforth there shall be five in one house ( “Divided” ), three against two, and two against three. 53- The father shall be ( “Divided” ) against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law”. ----////-- (( That's was Jesus' Own House ))!!! -- (( “DIVISION” )) cannot work well in anything!!!!!!! – “Division” - IS Not being Sanctified; - (( “Sanctification” ))!!! -- Paul didn’t HAVE to say that directly; - Any Fool KNOWS That!!!!, And SOO Do YOU!!! --- ( "From Henceforth" ) Means What??????????

Paul – 061813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Don't be daft Paul, don't be so stupid...not all my family are saved, the day I got saved there was a division in my family. The house of God is one even if it is broken up into factions. Instead of working towards healing the rifts your solutions is to go and build your own pile of horseshine to sit upon.

But your pile of mess is the stinkiest of the lot.

Letsargue

Don't be daft Paul, don't be so stupid...not all my family are saved, the day I got saved there was a division in my family. The house of God is one even if it is broken up into factions. Instead of working towards healing the rifts your solutions is to go and build your own pile of horseshine to sit upon.

But your pile of mess is the stinkiest of the lot.

There’s Nothing to ( Respond ) To here, hardly, but hate!!! --- Mark 13:12 KJV – 12- “Now the ((( Brother ))) shall (( Betray the Brother to death )), and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death”. ---//--- ((( That is still Jesus’ Family / House!!! – (((( Judas was Jesus’ BROTHER ))))!!!!

You’re WRONG!!!!!! -- I “Rebuke / Correct / Reprove / Exhort” you Again!!!!!

This thing is without any “Truth Reasoning”. -- If you knew “Christ / Any Truth”, you would be guided by Him that was sent to you; - but, you are not Guided by The Lord, it is Obvious by your lack of - “Truth Reasoning” from Him who was SENT to the (( “Sanctified” )); -- not to the ( “Divided” )!!!!!!!!!

Paul – 061813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But we understand that our own family will betray us when push comes to shove, even our own family hate us because we are saved, we talk to them about Christ and they hate us for it and one day will betray us. This is the normal cost of believing in Christ. Perhaps in a day of frightfulness and persecution even christians will betray us.

But what about you? there is at present no persecution [not unto death at least] but you already hate the brethren. You speak evil of every single brother and sister on TOL
It's not hate that I am trying to get across....I'm trying to stop you from gagging after girls in their shorts and bikinis. Why do you not speak few kind words about the Saviour to them instead?

But you do not know any kind words do you...all you have is this endless self justifying, this stroking of the beard. How that you are alone the wise one.

Every post is the same. Paul we have read and we understand him, Jesus we know but there is not a single coherent statement in all your posts.

If you was a great teacher like you claim to be...wouldn't we learn something?

It is as I have said, you came to God because you smelled everybody else's mess, we came to Him because we ourselves stank awful.

Letsargue

But we understand that our own family will betray us when push comes to shove, even our own family hate us because we are saved, we talk to them about Christ and they hate us for it and one day will betray us. This is the normal cost of believing in Christ. Perhaps in a day of frightfulness and persecution even christians will betray us.

But what about you? there is at present no persecution [not unto death at least] but you already hate the brethren. You speak evil of every single brother and sister on TOL
It's not hate that I am trying to get across....I'm trying to stop you from gagging after girls in their shorts and bikinis. Why do you not speak few kind words about the Saviour to them instead?

But you do not know any kind words do you...all you have is this endless self justifying, this stroking of the beard. How that you are alone the wise one.

Every post is the same. Paul we have read and we understand him, Jesus we know but there is not a single coherent statement in all your posts.

If you was a great teacher like you claim to be...wouldn't we learn something?

It is as I have said, you came to God because you smelled everybody else's mess, we came to Him because we ourselves stank awful.

I have no brothers in Your ((( DIVIDED ))) World!!!!! - You all are (( Divided )) in all the Word of Cod / “Jesus Christ” / the Body of Christ!!!!!!! – You all STILL wait for the “Head” to be united, or Married to the “Body”!! – You all not only are divided, but you all have Broken The Body of Christ in Two parts; - the Head from the Body, and you call yourselves ?Christians!!!!! ---- Romans 3:10-12 KJV ---//-- That is all Your ( Divided ) so called “?brothers”, and I am not a part of the body of Satan that you are members of!! – Satan has a body also!! - You all just haven’t SEEN IT; you just see yourselves in his loving darkness!!!!!!!!

I do not speak kindly of Satan’s children, I (( Rebuke )) his children Sharply!!!

What is incoherent to you is very clear to the simplest little Christian, but nothing is clear through the Darkness you try to appear through!!!

It’s impossible for a child of Satan to (( Learn anything of Christ ))!!!

(((( I didn’t go to Him )))); - He came to me, as it should be!! – If the Body of Christ was sent to save you, - He must not have been well received by you, but you must have rejected Him!!! ---- That’s Clear. – All your brothers have (( Received the Devil instead )), that’s CLEAR Also!!!

Paul – 061813

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I have no brothers in Your ((( DIVIDED ))) World!!!!! - You all are (( Divided )) in all the Word of Cod / “Jesus Christ” / the Body of Christ!!!!!!! –
It is Christ Himself who broke His body, on the night He was betrayed He took the bread gave thanks and break it. He has been breaking His body ever since.

When He fed the 5, 000 He broke them into companies of 100s and 50s
You all STILL wait for the “Head” to be united, or Married to the “Body”!! – You all not only are divided, but you all have Broken The Body of Christ in Two parts; - the Head from the Body, and you call yourselves ?Christians!!!!! ----
We are broken from each other according to God's will but
We are not divided from Christ who is head of His body [which He has broken] the church. When the church was one united catholic church it was in deep darkness having appointed a man to be the head.

It is God's will that the church should be broken among the nations. But our testimony is the same FORGIVENESS, NEW LIFE AT THE CROSS. The whole church teaches it.
Romans 3:10-12 KJV ---//-- That is all Your ( Divided ) so called “?brothers”, and I am not a part of the body of Satan that you are members of!! – Satan has a body also!! - You all just haven’t SEEN IT; you just see yourselves in his loving darkness!!!!!!!!
You are very much of satan...for satan means the accuser of the brethren...this you do night and day, and for why?

What has the church ever done to make you hate her like this? You hate the church without a cause.

I do not speak kindly of Satan’s children, I (( Rebuke )) his children Sharply!!!
It is as I have said, you never came to Christ as a sinner, if you had you would have understood that they who now are sinners are the exact same as you once were....you would have compassion on them.

So you hate the church without a cause and you hate sinners without a cause.

What is incoherent to you is very clear to the simplest little Christian, but nothing is clear through the Darkness you try to appear through!!!
You do not acknowledge that there are these simplest little christians, I have NEVER seen you acknowledge a single person, or greet any, or say a kind word to any, or encourage any.

It is all this constant self puffery, beard stroking.

It’s impossible for a child of Satan to (( Learn anything of Christ ))!!!

(((( I didn’t go to Him )))); -
(((( this you say truly )))) ;-
He came to me, as it should be!!
Yes, yes He came and knelt down to you dint He, He told you how honoured He was to meet you.....He stroked your beard and told you how wise you are.
– If the Body of Christ was sent to save you, - He must not have been well received by you, but you must have rejected Him!!! ---- That’s Clear. – All your brothers have (( Received the Devil instead )), that’s CLEAR Also!!!
Well this word is a danger to you not me...I rejoice in the forgiveness of sins and power over all the power of the enemy...I rejoice in NEW LIFE at the cross.

Paul – 061813

Letsargue

Your 50s and 100s; - you are using Wrong!!!!! --- ( Mark 6:40 KJV -) – That is Jesus giving “Parable” of future groups of Disciples being ( “Sanctified” / “Set Apart” ) as “Churches”, or in “Ranks” of Warriors!!! – Liken to: -- ( John 15:5 KJV -) – The – ( Branches ) there, refer to the ( “Clusters” of Grapes / Groups of Disciples / “Churches”; - not “Limbs” of a vine, - Jesus said (( “Branches” ))!! – ( John 15:2-4 KJV -) --- “Read it”!!!

NO!!! - Jesus Never ( Broke Himself )!!!!!!!! - Fools have Broken Christ in their own bowels; - not for real; only in “Truth”, or the “Desire” of the Wicked children. - They have Broken Christ the ((( “WORD / LAW OF RIGHTEOUSNESS” ))), Jesus is that, that’s who Jesus is!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Jesus, before He died, - Truly feared dying by the Sword or Stoning, or some other “WAY” than the “Cross”. – ( Jesus HAD to die by the Cross, and he Knew That )!! – ((( Psalms 22:18-21 KJV -))) --//--- ((((( READ IT )))))!!!!!

Paul – 062013