Hall of Fame
it is eleven on the right coast
today is special
I am so excited
lentil curry chicken with white rice
will make my day

now boiling the chicken legs

zoo22

I've been having scrambled eggs a lot, no tortillas. But maybe I'll have some tortillas today with my scrambled eggs. It depends on what I put in them, and that might be cream cheese, in which case, I'm not going to have tortillas...

I'm just not going to know until make them. I'm interested to find out what happens.

leftcoast.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've been enjoying our new ceramic pan. It's huge. I'll recook thinly sliced honey ham and grate a few cheeses over it, then scramble a couple of eggs and use another pan to warm my tortilla shell to wrap the whole of it up in. :chew:

That's a good low carb breakfast. :D

I've been enjoying our new ceramic pan. It's huge. I'll recook thinly sliced honey ham and grate a few cheeses over it, then scramble a couple of eggs and use another pan to warm my tortilla shell to wrap the whole of it up in. :chew:

That's a good low carb breakfast. :D

I usually start the day off with Toaster Strudel and milk. My grandfather started off each day with donuts and coffee with cream and sugar (real cream and sugar). He lived to be 99.5 years old, had all his own teeth, never had an operation or anything. If he had just eaten more sensibly, he may have made it to 100 years. So it goes. :cool:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I usually start the day off with Toaster Strudel and milk. My grandfather started off each day with donuts and coffee with cream and sugar (real cream and sugar). He lived to be 99.5 years old, had all his own teeth, never had an operation or anything. If he had just eaten more sensibly, he may have made it to 100 years. So it goes. :cool:
I like a more protein than carb intake. Just a personal preference. I also prefer not to drink calories and real food over most sweets. Easier to keep lean and maintain muscle mass. I think that's mostly what's wrong with many of us in the states. Too many carbs and too little exercise.

zoo22

Yesterday I wound up with scrambled eggs with spinach and jarlsberg and some green onion on top, half of a big avocado and an italian chicken sausage. That's it. No tortilla.

I'll see how it goes today. I'd cooked an extra sausage yesterday thinking maybe I'd chop it up and mix it into eggs today. I'll see about the tortilla.

leftcoast.gif

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
zoo just likes to say tortilla
Could it be that you just don't like that he likes tortillas. As for saying it (tortilla) who (tortilla) doesn't (tortilla) like to (tortilla) hmm...what was I, oh, yeah...tortilla.

I bet it leaves a funny taste in you mouth...like a bad tortilla. :eek:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Could it be that you just don't like that he likes tortillas. As for saying it (tortilla) who (tortilla) doesn't (tortilla) like to (tortilla) hmm...what was I, oh, yeah...tortilla.

I bet it leaves a funny taste in you mouth...like a bad tortilla. :eek:

it sounds like he is just saying tortilla
but
not eating them
and
that is like saying you believe
but
not doing the work

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it's almost one on the right coast
running late
it's way past the time to get out a beer
and
put a hamburger steak on the grill
and
it will taste real good with corn

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I think he was.

Of ye of little tortilla faith...or do you like the larger tortillas? :chew:

:plain:

Or is it like saying you believe in grace
but
depending on your own efforts to make it meaningful?

the larger ones are flour
and
not whole grain corn

one is better for you
which is better for you is not your call
which one you eat is