Islam

ccfromsc

:think:
With everything as of late in the news, international and now here in the USA, what of this "peaceful" religion of Islam?

As I speak 14 dead in the People's Demokratik Republik of Kalifornia with 17 more wounded. Does not seem so peaceful do they?

There are those who want to allow to immigrate not just thousands or tens of thousands but millions of Muslims from like Syria, Iraq to here in the USA. Should we?

What are the folks here viewpoints?:angrymob:

Truster

''There is no peace unto the wicked, saith my Elohim''.

The Eternal Almighty uses the wicked to destroy and bring terror upon the wicked.

Zeke

:think:
With everything as of late in the news, international and now here in the USA, what of this "peaceful" religion of Islam?

As I speak 14 dead in the People's Demokratik Republik of Kalifornia with 17 more wounded. Does not seem so peaceful do they?

There are those who want to allow to immigrate not just thousands or tens of thousands but millions of Muslims from like Syria, Iraq to here in the USA. Should we?

What are the folks here viewpoints?:angrymob:

Problem, Reaction, Solution, Hegelian Dialectic at play with these events, which is the calling card of the Elitist Order Out Of Chaos mantra on the Federal Reserve Debt Note. Kissinger told ya what they (Elitist) think of the common man who is stupid enough to go fight for their cause which would include Muslims groups invented by the CIA, Dumb animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy, that banner should be included at every NFL game where the military propaganda is trying to recruit some more dummies.