Islam strikes again....body count at 77 as of 8:10 PM Central

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This time they used a truck and plowed through a crowd. Better ban cars, trucks, and airliners. This is Paris in case you are not paying attention.

By the way, I started the thread and title before I went to the news story knowing it was muslims, which are filthy animals.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And ISIS supporters celebrate. Although these are particular backers are not the group Black Lives Matter.

ISIS directive in 2014 said:
Smash his head with a rock, or slaughter him with a knife, or run him over with your car, or throw him down from a high place, or choke him, or poison him.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This time they used a truck and plowed through a crowd. Better ban cars, trucks, and airliners. This is Paris in case you are not paying attention.

By the way, I started the thread and title before I went to the news story knowing it was muslims, which are filthy animals.
They will likely be trying this in the US at crowded venues. Sigh. Time to use concrete pillars in staggered formation at such places.

AMR

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
They will likely be trying this in the US at crowded venues. Sigh. Time to use concrete pillars in staggered formation at such places.

AMR

I remember being in a very crowded open-air venue in the weeks after 9/11 and thinking what a target that crowd would have been. But it's impossible to put concrete pillars everywhere, this is so asymmetrical. There are no easy answers.

gcthomas

I am sickened, Nick, that the first thing you can think of when there is an atrocity is to celebrate another chance to advance your political opinions. Real people are dead and dying, the investigation has hardly begun, yet you rejoice in your argument.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Nick.

gcthomas

I have a relative with young children who were supposed to be going to watch the fireworks. I just heard now the news that she was delayed on her way to the promenade: she was still in the restaurant when the attack happened due to a late flight delaying the arrival of her friend.

I can relax a little now, but there are many people who won't be receiving this sort of comforting news.

eider

....you use a tragedy to shoot off your mouth about your clever ideas?
Try again, and this time try empathising with France, The breaved, the injured, the shocked and the lost....

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am sickened, Nick, that the first thing you can think of when there is an atrocity is to celebrate another chance to advance your political opinions. Real people are dead and dying, the investigation has hardly begun, yet you rejoice in your argument.

You should be ashamed of yourself, Nick.

Actually, sorry, I take back my rep. It was a mistake. I thought you were referring to Truster who thinks the whole thing is a bloodfest to celebrate the power of God.

And by the the way, all, it was not Paris. It was Nice.

gcthomas

You are right about Truster — I wouldn't have referred to him, as I never read his posts. He has never knowingly written anything worth reading.

musterion

Let's see what the Mohammedan in Chief has the staff do.

White-House-Purple-Fake-575x914.jpg

jeffblue101

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2016-07-15/french-pm-france-is-at-war-with-terrorists/
Terrorism is a threat that is weighing heavily on France,” Manuel Valls said.

"We’re faced with a war that terrorism has brought against us. The goal of the terrorists is to make us scared. We won’t give in to the terrorist threat, we must stand together, united. France has been once again struck in our flesh.

"Times have changed and we should learn to live with terrorism. We have to show solidarity and collective calm. France has been hit in its soul on the 14 July, our national day.

“They wanted to attack the unity of the French nation. The only dignified response is that France will remain loyal to the spirit of the 14 July and its values.”

what a crazy statement "learn to live with terrorism"