Islam is the Red Horse

CherubRam

Islam is the Red Horse

Zechariah 6:2
The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Australia]
[The red horse goes east to the Islamic nations.]

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
This means that the bible would again be allowed in Russsia.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Revelation 6:5
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Truster

Islam is not the red horse although the terror and murder used by Islam is the effects of the spirit that rides the red horse.

You should note that John saw the riders go out and that the going out occurred then. They have been riding ever since and are parallel occurrences with the plagues and the vials of the wrath of Elohim. You should never use scripture that you don't comprehend.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
No, it does not indicate that the one with the red horses is going towards the east. The Islamic nations are not even towards the East - they also envelope the ground the speaker is standing on. Zechariah 6 is not about prophecy - but of current events in that time as indicated by the present tense, and lack of new context.

Zechariah 1:8. During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

This man sent was mounted himself on a red horse,meaning that the red horses are sent by God to the people of God. As for Revelation 6:4, we know that red horses are emblems of war and bloodshed, and this was used in this context as emphasized by the "fiery".

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Islam is not the red horse although the terror and murder used by Islam is the effects of the spirit that rides the red horse.

You should note that John saw the riders go out and that the going out occurred then. They have been riding ever since and are parallel occurrences with the plagues and the vials of the wrath of Elohim. You should never use scripture that you don't comprehend.

How Should I Put This ? WRONG milk

CherubRam

No, it does not indicate that the one with the red horses is going towards the east. The Islamic nations are not even towards the East - they also envelope the ground the speaker is standing on. Zechariah 6 is not about prophecy - but of current events in that time as indicated by the present tense, and lack of new context.

Zechariah 1:8. During the night I had a vision, and there before me was a man mounted on a red horse. He was standing among the myrtle trees in a ravine. Behind him were red, brown and white horses.

This man sent was mounted himself on a red horse,meaning that the red horses are sent by God to the people of God. As for Revelation 6:4, we know that red horses are emblems of war and bloodshed, and this was used in this context as emphasized by the "fiery".

I did not include Zech 1:8 for a reason. Anyway: Mideast. (loosely) the area from Libya E to Afghanistan, usually including Egypt, Sudan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, ect ...

JosephR

The Jews say Islam is the Army of the North.

And Christians are the Army of the South..

And that God will smite them both when they come to make war with Israel.

But you prolly wont agree with them,besides what do they know, they just wrote it,inspired by God.

Daniel1611

But you prolly wont agree with them,besides what do they know, they just wrote it,inspired by God.

Jews that are teaching this prophecy today wrote the Bible? Really?

Actually, the prophets wrote it down as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. Members of Judaism don't even believe in the OT, so it doesn't matter what they say it means.

JosephR

Jews that are teaching this prophecy today wrote the Bible? Really?

Actually, the prophets wrote it down as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. Members of Judaism don't even believe in the OT, so it doesn't matter what they say it means.

thats a great outlook, I am going to take this book,from the ppl who wrote it, disregard there explanations and interpretations and make up my own.. sounds great..

No but really look at what you just typed and realize how silly it is..

CherubRam

Revelation 6:8. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and (Hell / Grave) followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the {beasts / nations} of the earth.

wordsponge

BANNED
Banned
Stop spreading SPECULATIONS...
You are encouraging UNJUSTIFIED bias...
Blinded Theologians love flapping their DARKENED lips...

Daniel1611

thats a great outlook, I am going to take this book,from the ppl who wrote it, disregard there explanations and interpretations and make up my own.. sounds great..

No but really look at what you just typed and realize how silly it is..

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
-John 4:45-37

I didn't say the Jews don't believe the OT, Jesus did. He said if they believed Moses, they would believe Him.

Nazaroo

Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

-John 4:45-37

I didn't say the Jews don't believe the OT, Jesus did. He said if they believed Moses, they would believe Him.

Wasn't Jesus speaking to the Pharisee leaders and Religious Establishment of His Day?

Modern Rabbis have based their new religion post-temple upon Pharisee and Sadducee (Sons of Zadok) traditions in the main, but they have also evolved and modified those beliefs.

Jesus spoke to the Judaeans
(descendants of the loyal remnant of Babylonian Jews who
returned after the Exile to rebuild the temple).

While Jesus' words may be true of many modern "Jews",
these words were not applied to future generations of Jewish people
by Jesus Himself. He was speaking in the present to His contemporaries.

CherubRam

Islam is the Red Horse

The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Australia]

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”

I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

Some say Islam is the white horse. When it comes to bible prophecy, extremely very few can correctly interpretate it.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

I am assuming you are referring to daniel 11

islam is the king of the north and south

the north is the umayyad caliphate
and
they are responsible for the dome of the rock
the abomination of desolation

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Islam is the Red Horse

That cloud up there looks like a horse or a duck riding in a car.

And that constellation looks like the mythological figure of Orion, the Hunter.

That friend that did not wave at me must be stuck up.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The cloud is a random shape that changes moment by moment. It's interesting to figure out familiar shapes in them.

Wow! There are so many stars in our cosmos and different people and groups have seen different shapes in them--and not all these groups agree at what the stars are telling us.

That friend of mine who didn't wave obviously did not see me or recognize me from that distance.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some say Islam is the white horse. When it comes to bible prophecy, extremely very few can correctly interpretate it.

Rev 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

So what crown would that be?

and did you notice the rider?

LA