Islam’s one God is evil dictatorship; Christ’s three Gods is democracy.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Posting something here that you have already posted someplace else is spam. In order to do it you have to get approval from the owner--which is not likely in your case, as this is a Christian right wing forum. What you are promoting isn't Christian--but a form of gnosticism.

I appreciate your hard burden as a moderator.
I am the owner, not any other.
If walking in reason is Gnosticism then Christ was a Gnostic. He always explained things by worldly experience as people do, scarcely quoting scriptures. Our christ and God experience must be updated reasonably and frequently to work rightly in ever changing world. Otherwise these are sure to be rejected. As an evangelist among educated and muslims I must do so succeed.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Well here is someone who does not think you are retard...but you need to re-appraise Paul and the Jews. Remember always that Jesus PERSONALLY commissioned Paul to teach us the gospel. He suffered much, yes from those who were formerly his friends and allies, to bring us pure teachings from Christ.

Much of Paul's teaching has been corrupted by the early church and later by the Europeans.

Read Paul afresh.

Just day before yesterday in a home worship meeting Thessalonian was quoted as saying that Christ will come to send unbelievers to hell. this angered nonchristians distancing them. Certainly it is against the cross message of absolute forgiveness.
majority of his teachings are such. Christ still commisions sinners like us. But that doesn't make us infalible.
I didnt hear him but I have to discern from the writtings.
now I am downgraded but I must rejoice for punishment due to upholding Love-glory of Christ and Father.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Just day before yesterday in a home worship meeting Thessalonian was quoted as saying that Christ will come to send unbelievers to hell. this angered nonchristians distancing them. Certainly it is against the cross message of absolute forgiveness.
majority of his teachings are such. Christ still commisions sinners like us. But that doesn't make us infalible.
I didnt hear him but I have to discern from the writtings.
now I am downgraded but I must rejoice for punishment due to upholding Love-glory of Christ and Father.

I understand how difficult this must be for you....yes, yes, the same situation prevails in the west, in fact that is where it comes from.

But when we see Paul preaching in Corinth [book of Acts] and other places his message to non christians is not hell....hell is a fact but it is NOT the GOOD NEWS we are to preach, we are to preach Christ's salvation.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I understand how difficult this must be for you....yes, yes, the same situation prevails in the west, in fact that is where it comes from.

But when we see Paul preaching in Corinth [book of Acts] and other places his message to non christians is not hell....hell is a fact but it is NOT the GOOD NEWS we are to preach, we are to preach Christ's salvation.

I was a fan of high-sounding Paul and catholic made bible just like you in my previous 35 years of easy mission life of working among Hindus. But last 20 years’ laborious and frustrating Muslim mission changed me. During this time Christ's abiding presence with lonely celibate me changed me, rather revolutionized me. As I acquired more of his nature bible’s and Paul’s contradictions to Christ became apparent to me.

You wont understand as you don’t walk in my shoes.
'

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Yes I am sure it is true Stephengo and yet Paul suffered even greater hardships and lonliness in order that we nonJews might be brought into covenant with the wondrous Love God of the Jews. Also Sadhu Sunder Singh, when he was "discovered" by the Europeans they brought him to Europe. Sunder was apalled by what he found in the western church and soon returned to India and hardship.

I wish you would see that the problem you have is not with Paul if you only see him aright, the problem is the way Europe [and so Americans] have understood him and preached him. Paul talks about our being elected to be a blessing to the world.

Same as Jesus, we are to be a city set upon a hill, a light set upon a stand.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Yes I am sure it is true Stephengo and yet Paul suffered even greater hardships and lonliness in order that we nonJews might be brought into covenant with the wondrous Love God of the Jews. Also Sadhu Sunder Singh, when he was "discovered" by the Europeans they brought him to Europe. Sunder was apalled by what he found in the western church and soon returned to India and hardship.

I wish you would see that the problem you have is not with Paul if you only see him aright, the problem is the way Europe [and so Americans] have understood him and preached him. Paul talks about our being elected to be a blessing to the world.

Same as Jesus, we are to be a city set upon a hill, a light set upon a stand.

Certainly Paul worked hard for Christ, or rather what he thought of Christ. He was limited by his culture, upbringing and times. What he taught was may be appropriate for that time. He was a creature of circumstances.
But now in changed times these have become redundant even harmful. So people are rejecting Christianity based on a God as a potter smashing pots, sending infidel’s to hell, creating for eternal damnation etc.
As a children’s old apparel constricts him; it harms now. It must conform now to the absolute love-message from the cross to be light of this world or be futile.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Certainly Paul worked hard for Christ, or rather what he thought of Christ. He was limited by his culture, upbringing and times. What he taught was may be appropriate for that time. He was a creature of circumstances.
But now in changed times these have become redundant even harmful. So people are rejecting Christianity based on a God as a potter smashing pots, sending infidel’s to hell, creating for eternal damnation etc.
As a children’s old apparel constricts him; it harms now. It must conform now to the absolute love-message from the cross to be light of this world or be futile.

The message of the cross turned the wicked old pagan world upside down, it still has that power today if preached aright. What hope is there for the murderer? the prostitute? except they can believe that their black sins have been borne away on the cross, have been punished...what love that He against who we had sinned against should Himself come, not to condemn but to bear the punishment and death which we deserved. He took our place for we ought to have died.

This is the message of love, come now ye sinners, come to Jesus, He will wash away your sins and give you a new and upright spirit.

As Paul says "if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creation, old these have passed away behold all has become new. "

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

The message of the cross turned the wicked old pagan world upside down, it still has that power today if preached aright. What hope is there for the murderer? the prostitute? except they can believe that their black sins have been borne away on the cross, have been punished...what love that He against who we had sinned against should Himself come, not to condemn but to bear the punishment and death which we deserved. He took our place for we ought to have died.

This is the message of love, come now ye sinners, come to Jesus, He will wash away your sins and give you a new and upright spirit.

As Paul says "if any man be in Christ Jesus he is a new creation, old these have passed away behold all has become new. "

The good teachings of Paul surely far outnumber his negative teachings. But as one small hole in a bucket make it useless or a drop of poison contaminate a big tank, his negative teachings are poisoning the worldwide churches.