Islam’s one God is evil dictatorship; Christ’s three Gods is democracy.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Here in Islampur I have to hear their brainwashing declaration of one God five times a day from all sides. This they do to oppose three God conception of Christianity. Really God is not one, but a unity. Even in Quran God addresses Himself as we numerous times (Surah Al-Baqarah 63). In Genesis (Gen 1-26,3-22) also God refers himself as we.

Really everything is unity even our soul and body. The best unity is democracy of love-responsibility and power sharing. So in democracy we have three ruling entities as administration, judiciary and parliament to check and compensate each other. So are Father, son and Holy Spirit in Christianity.

In despot one god Islam democracy doesn’t survive as people are despots in heart becoming like what they worship. Christians were also so before renaissance and reformation after which they came near the true spirit of Christ rejecting despot God conception of Catholicism from which Islam originated.

It must be mentioned that according to the peace and surrender meaning of the term Islam, Christ practiced it best. Muhammad didn’t surrender like Christ peaceably as he fled from the enemies and then took recourse to the sword.

We have fled by insurrection into this world from an old pride-infected paradise (Revelations12-7,12 and Indian Puran). Paradises are bigger than earth as stars are. Like stars they are created by the drawing together power of Love-God from spiritual entities as stars are created from materials. But when old, pride-selfishness enters and they began to disintegrate by in-fight. Paradise of democracy then accepts proud despot devil as lord, as souls there try to evade love-responsibility of each other and put that on the hand of a liar high-promising proud one as did Eve and Adam. That liar lord caused insurrection-reaction.

Pride destroys integrating love. As love becomes less we become divided within self and with others. Peace and strength is lost as in-fight between passions starts within and out. Disdaining love we started in fight in our soul originating paradise for futile power. The same happens to old worldly organizations too. That in-fight drove weaker us out of that infected paradise by the stronger faction. Guided by destiny we fell towards earth as refugees.

Now frantic for something to hold on to save our personality from disintegrating, down-and-out we began to worship human body and earth. We became strongly infatuated them as love is possible only between souled beings. That infatuation led us to enter a zygote and born as babies. But many couldn’t succeed as they were rejected due to worse degradation. Here Destiny gives us a chance to repent and reform as jails are meant for. But, as in jails only a few reform, so also here only a few reforms holding on their pride and despot gods.

It seems that it is better to have one despot (monotheism) than many despot lords(polytheism). But it is the same as despot followers also become despots fighting among themselves.

Now Christ has sent me to love enemy Muslims. As we had pride-spoilt each other as Eve did to Adam when in paradise, we must elevate each other now to love-God. In this way we can create new paradise with Christ here and hereafter. So true Christians must love and serve all here, who are enemies of themselves and others.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I found this same essay posted 20 hours ago on another forum.

skinker

I found this same essay posted 20 hours ago on another forum.

Oh no you don't. You can't post your lie here to me. Repost my post and let's see if it the same post as I posted elsewhere. The subject matter may contain the same references but that goes for all TOL posters quoting multiple times Bible references. You are singling me out for "special" treatment, censorship of my religious beliefs. Stop it. You don't have any authority except abusing your position as moderator.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:hammer: Are you implying there this banned account is yours? What a rock!

Last edited by a moderator:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Don't scare him off IK.

Skinker's a genuine 911 conspiracy theorist.

Once a mainstay of internet discussion forums, the breed has dwindled with the waning of the formerly ubiquitous Bush-hatred.

He represents an endangered species.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh no you don't. You can't post your lie here to me. You are singling me out for "special" treatment, censorship of my religious beliefs. Stop it. You don't have any authority except abusing your position as moderator.

You have no right to make such statements to her. Truth is, yes, she can, and no you cannot call her a liar. She would have all the right to ban you for being disrespectful.

It is also clearly spelled out, this is a Christian forum and it makes this bias quite clear, you should read the rules.

If she does not ban you, it is because she may think you are foolish and may change once you adapt to this forum.

You are free to express you religious views, but you cannot mock Christian views!

Stop being so rude and stupid, you :dunce:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh no you don't. You can't post your lie here to me. Repost my post and let's see if it the same post as I posted elsewhere. The subject matter may contain the same references but that goes for all TOL posters quoting multiple times Bible references. You are singling me out for "special" treatment, censorship of my religious beliefs. Stop it. You don't have any authority except abusing your position as moderator.
Think about it. Authorities of TOL, Knight and moderators.

The mods would have no authority except that given to them by Knight. I do not think that any of the TOL authorities act frivolously in the cautions, warnings or banning members.

You know, when Paul got into trouble, read here: Acts 25:11, "For if I am an offender, or have committed anything deserving of death, I do not object to dying; but if there is nothing in these things of which these men accuse me, no one can deliver me to them. I appeal to Caesar."

Like Paul appealing to Caesar, but here in real time, today time, I would think you could or would appeal to Knight if you are that full of contention and in that much of a twist over the aforementioned reference issues and thinking you are being "singled out" for "special treatment"

Is TOL a democratic website? It is a private website open to those who register and follow the rules. It is a website that uses open rebuke, correction, and sometimes censorship - you really should wear your feelings on your sleeves.​

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
One would think skinker's big ol' sword o' peace fell off its shiny redwood wall plaque and bonked him over the head, judging from the way he posts without thinking. :think:

skinker

http://forums.carm.org/vbb/showthre...ctatorship-Christ%92s-three-Gods-is-democracy

It looks to me to be word for word. Did you think she doesn't know how to use Google?

If it's word for word, let's see the proof. No proof has been posted that my post is the same word for word as before. Until proof is posted I have proof that I've been singled out as a Gnostic Christian for special censorship treatment. If I'm banned for sticking up for truth so be it. Truth is more important to me than kow-towing to lower ethical standards.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Look beanie brain--stephengoswami being banned has nothing to do with you unless it is your sock account.

skinker

Caught you out, haven't I? You can't repost my post that you censored because you know it proves me right and you certainly less than ethical. But we already know that from your resorting to childish name-calling instead of reasoned argument. Why you're a moderator here is only Knight's to know. Please start acting like an adult with TOL members and leave those of us alone if we post our beliefs that are different from yours and want to share them with other TOL members.

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Are we missing a replying post that has been removed with no reason given?

You will have to ask the other mods about that. I am not aware of any posts being deleted. The only post I took action on was the OP.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I'll bet the retard was posting when the site was acting hinky last night, his post got dropped and he's so paranoid he thinks the mods deleted it. :darwinsm:

What a maroon!

skinker

It was Delmar and I apologize for mistaking Inzet for him because his warning message to me was about my criticizing Inzet's remarks. Delmar and Inzet both need to back off their bigoted opinions of non-traditional Christian beliefs which they hold from being ignorant of early Christian theological history.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If it's word for word, let's see the proof. No proof has been posted that my post is the same word for word as before. Until proof is posted I have proof that I've been singled out as a Gnostic Christian for special censorship treatment. If I'm banned for sticking up for truth so be it. Truth is more important to me than kow-towing to lower ethical standards.

I posted a link that proves it!

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
I'll bet the retard was posting when the site was acting hinky last night, his post got dropped and he's so paranoid he thinks the mods deleted it. :darwinsm:

What a maroon!

That is the fact as I thought that my post didn't reach forum due to link failure. So I reposted it. English is my third language so I might seem retarded. But I dont mind.
Another thing. If one cant post something here which is posted elswhere?

Sherman

Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is the fact as I thought that my post didn't reach forum due to link failure. So I reposted it. English is my third language so I might seem retarded. But I dont mind.

Posting something here that you have already posted someplace else is spam. In order to do it you have to get approval from the owner--which is not likely in your case, as this is a Christian right wing forum. What you are promoting isn't Christian--but a form of gnosticism.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Well here is someone who does not think you are retard...but you need to re-appraise Paul and the Jews. Remember always that Jesus PERSONALLY commissioned Paul to teach us the gospel. He suffered much, yes from those who were formerly his friends and allies, to bring us pure teachings from Christ.

Much of Paul's teaching has been corrupted by the early church and later by the Europeans.

Read Paul afresh.