Is Time Absolute or Relative: Bob Enyart argues it's absolute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Just because I made a good point earlier you think that means I can't be fecetious in the same day?

Mr. 5020

Lighthouse said:
Just because I made a good point earlier you think that means I can't be fecetious in the same day?
You both did the same exact thing. For yourself, you call it being facetious. For him, you call it whining. Slight double-standard, don't you think?

fool

Hall of Fame
Lighthouse said:
Where exactly in this thread did you make a point?
And if acting like a disrespectful, insolent, punk is your idea of being fecetious then it's no wonder your a broke unemployed loser with no social skills living in your parents basement.

Mr. 5020

fool said:
And if acting like a disrespectful, insolent, punk is your idea of being fecetious then it's no wonder your a broke unemployed loser with no social skills living in your parents basement.
Ouch. He was referring to a different thread where I gave him kudos for a good point.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
fool said:

This made me cringe. Neg rep, rude dude.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Mr. 5020 said:
You both did the same exact thing. For yourself, you call it being facetious. For him, you call it whining. Slight double-standard, don't you think?
I was being fecetious, in that I don't think he was actually whining.:doh:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Oh! For crying out loud! Would somone please just close this thread already?!

Status
Not open for further replies.