is this clown for real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bybee

It would appear

It would appear

Well, regarding my question if this show was serious, clearly your replies answered my question. I'd be surprised, but I guess Klan members had to join something eventually

It would appear that an unmitigated Twit has joined us. So there is hope for him. He is in the midst of good people. bybee

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do the weird ones always have numbers after their names? Weezy22, Red77, punisher1984, Town Heretic 16... :eek:

Weezy22

Why do the weird ones always have numbers after their names? Weezy22, Red77, punisher1984, Town Heretic 16... :eek:

Weezy was taken so I had to add numbers :)

Am I an evil bigot for questioning this show? It was just the weirdest thing I've seen on the tube in a long time, seeing what the madness was all about

Mr. Beeks

Midnight rolls around and I'm channel flipping, and this Bob Enyart clown comes on this religious channel.

"Liberal this, homosexual that"...

What a riot! we were dying laughing at this clown. Is this show supposed to be serious? What is this show's purpose? Lol, hilarious, and he had a macaw parrot on his desk! Took plenty of abuse from prank callers that were "liberal homosexuals"! I will def tune in again, pure entertainment
Ever watched Bill Maher? Do you say the same things about him?

bybee

Oh no!

Oh no!

Weezy was taken so I had to add numbers :)

Am I an evil bigot for questioning this show? It was just the weirdest thing I've seen on the tube in a long time, seeing what the madness was all about

Oh noes Bunky! You are not an evil bigot, you are an unmitigated Twit! There is a difference! bybee

Weezy22

Well I've established this Enyart is out of his mind- let's talk religion.

I'll start with a video, on how ridiculous it all is

** vulgar video edited out **

godrulz

Hall of Fame

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSSwKffj9o

Religion is a tool of Satan, but Judeo-Christianity is revelation from God. Christians disagree with indefensible religious things, but rightly know the love and power of God in Christ.

Carlin is the real clown. He is in hell right now and knows the truth that Jesus is Lord, but too late. You are on the same path.

You are also breaking TOL rules, so it was not nice knowing you:dead:

GuySmiley

Intelligent people can make a point without profanity, some even sell tickets to their show without profanity.

Mr. Beeks

All I know about him is he made a movie called "Religulous" mocking Jesus, but I've never seen his show
I'll fill you in on him: he's as bigoted as anyone around. But he's on the 'other' side. Too bad you're banned, I'd like to see if you're equally outraged about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.