Is the USA headed for doom?

RBBI

It's been said that those who do not understand the past are doomed to repeat it. HaShem has ALWAYS brought in conquerors when His people refused to heed His ways. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Peace

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
you-cant-help-but-think-right-now-about-the-most-infamous-businessweek-cover-of-all-time.jpg

Aug. 1979.

Eventually, Christ rejector LALaw will be right, as a broken clock is twice, every 24 hours.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
2Ti 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So every nation in history that goes to war and funds it via debt has elected a "leader like Hitler"? Any actual....you know....support for that claim?

Let me see if I have this straight...
Going to war, financing it via debt....

--leads to---

electing a Hitler-esque leader....

--leads to--

the leader siding with "compromising believers"

--leads to--

the compromising believers becoming overly proud

--leads to--

God using nations that don't believe in God to conquer the overly proud nation with the Hitler-esque leader.​
Um.....yeah. Thanks. :kookoo:

Hitler seemed to be a saviour of the German people at first, rescued the economy, full employment, much bread, and very nationalistic.

The USA seeks such a one.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's been said that those who do not understand the past are doomed to repeat it. HaShem has ALWAYS brought in conquerors when His people refused to heed His ways. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Peace

Yes.

People do not read their bibles very much and think they are the good people of the book.

LA

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's been said that those who do not understand the past are doomed to repeat it. HaShem has ALWAYS brought in conquerors when His people refused to heed His ways. Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
Dirty birdies. :5020:

redneck.gif

They do not return to the LORD their God, nor seek him for all this.

Ephraim also is like a silly dove without heart:

They call to Egypt, they go to Assyria.
When they shall go, I will spread my net upon them;
I will bring them down as the fowls of the heaven;
I will chastise them, as their congregation hath heard.
Woe unto them! for they have fled from me:
Destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me:
Though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.
And they have not cried unto me with their heart,
When they howled upon their beds:
They assemble themselves for corn and wine,
And they rebel against me.
Though I have bound and strengthened their arms,
Yet do they imagine mischief against me.
They return, but not to the most High:
They are like a deceitful bow:
Their princes shall fall by the sword for the rage of their tongue:
This shall be their derision in the land of Egypt (Ho 7:10b–16).