IS THE POPE THE ANTICHRIST

SeraphimsCherub

If the societies are secret, why do you know about them?

They're not so secret to those who do their own research into the matter, and don't believe what they are told by the main(LAME) stream media, and the bs they learned about "history" in school.

Here's a few for ya:

~The Jesuits
~Free Masonry
~Illuminati
~Knights oF Malta
~Club oF Rome
~Counsel On Foreign Relations

OCTOBER23

MAYBE THE POPE WILL BE THE FALSE PROPHET.

Revelation 16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought

miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Post your proof.
Jesus didn't say the pope can say there shall be no other popes but me. The pope can't sit on the throne and say I'm Jesus on earth and there shall be no other head than me.
There are lots of leaders of the universal church church elected by elders of each denomination. The holy spirit is with all of them. There are no outside churches. There is one universal Catholic church.

Cruciform

Jesus didn't say the pope can say there shall be no other popes but me. The pope can't sit on the throne and say I'm Jesus on earth and there shall be no other head than me.
There are lots of leaders of the universal church church elected by elders of each denomination. The holy spirit is with all of them. There are no outside churches. There is one universal Catholic church.
Addressed---and corrected---here and here.

OCTOBER23

BY THEIR DEEDS YOU SHALL KNOW THEM.
------------------------------------------------

DO NOT BOW DOWN TO IDOLS - CATHOLICS BOW TO STATUE OF MARY

DO NOT CALL OTHER PRIESTS FATHER - CATHOLIC POPE

KEEP THE SABBATH DAY HOLY - CATHOLIC KEEPS SUNDAY

DO NOT KILL OTHERS - CATHOLIC BURNED OTHERS AT THE STAKE

DO NOT KEEP PAGAN RITUALS - CATHOLICS KEEP LENT