Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

So you would prefer me to continue in error thinking you are a woman?

See that, it proves you care about gender when it doesn't matter.
This is getting ridiculous.

I'll stop.

It is pointless now. The damage is done and will not be undone. Not by me; it is not in my hands or power to change.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

You do need to stop. You are not right in the heart because I don't want my gender known and you don't respect that. Not only that, you lie and say I told you.

glorydaz

It is funny that you know the Word to be GOD,

Indeed, it is written.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

but that GOD doesn't have the Spirit of GOD to you seemingly.

God is the Holy Spirit, Father, and Son.
God doesn't "HAVE" a Spirit of God or a Father or a Son.
God IS Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

The Spirit of God is not a thing which can be possessed.
He is a member of the Godhead.

Aren't you aware that GOD is spirit?

I'm quite aware that God is a spirit being. Made up of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

That spirit being is composed of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You and God's UNtruth don't seem to understand the difference between a spirit being (invisible) and the Holy Spirit (Spirit of Truth)(Comforter)

glorydaz

Why is that so funny?

Why should I waste my time explaining this simple thing, when so many others have wasted hours trying to get you to see? You refuse to see. You are willfully blind.

You are a fool in love with yourself, and you can't even admit you're a woman. :doh:

If that isn't spiritual PRIDE and UNMERITED CONCEIT, I don't know what is. You are lying by omission, while you claim to obey. :nono:

God's Truth

Why should I waste my time explaining this simple thing,

I think you realized you couldn't explain. lol
when so many others have wasted hours trying to get you to see? You refuse to see. You are willfully blind.

You are a fool in love with yourself, and you can't even admit you're a woman. :doh:

If that isn't spiritual PRIDE and UNMERITED CONCEIT, I don't know what is. You are lying by omission, while you claim to obey. :nono:

What else do you got to defend your false beliefs?

God's Truth

Indeed, it is written.
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.​

I'm quite aware that God is a spirit being. Made up of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

That spirit being is composed of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You and God's UNtruth don't seem to understand the difference between a spirit being (invisible) and the Holy Spirit (Spirit of Truth)(Comforter)

Jesus is the Comforter. Jesus says that he will come to them, when he said to his disciples that he would send the Comforter.

You say Jesus' flesh if merely human flesh, and his spirit is too, so then, explain to me how he came from heaven and is divine, just because he said so?

glorydaz

Jesus is the Comforter. Jesus says that he will come to them, when he said to his disciples that he would send the Comforter.

Truly the natural man cannot understand spiritual things. :nono:

Here we see the Father will give you another Comforter. That is the Holy Spirit.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

So, when the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in us, the Father and Son are present with the Holy Spirit. The Triune God is ONE BEING. The Godhead. Notice the same "WE" AND "OUR" you saw at the creation of man. Let US make man in OUR image. They were together at Creation....always together, but still distinct. We see all three in these verses.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

You say Jesus' flesh if merely human flesh, and his spirit is too, so then, explain to me how he came from heaven and is divine, just because he said so?

The Word, who was God, became flesh. This is not rocket science. :nono:

God's Truth

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jesus says that to his disciples.

John 14:18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.

This is at the time Jesus told them that he would send them another comforter. Jesus explains to them that it is HE.

God's Truth

Truly the natural man cannot understand spiritual things. :nono:

Here we see the Father will give you another Comforter. That is the Holy Spirit.

So, when the Holy Spirit comes to dwell in us, the Father and Son are present with the Holy Spirit. The Triune God is ONE BEING. The Godhead. Notice the same "WE" AND "OUR" you saw at the creation of man. Let US make man in OUR image. They were together at Creation....always together, but still distinct. We see all three in these verses.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

The Word, who was God, became flesh. This is not rocket science. :nono:

The Holy Spirit is not a proxy Spirit.

The scriptures say plainly that the Lord is the Spirit.

glorydaz

The Holy Spirit is not a proxy Spirit.

The scriptures say plainly that the Lord is the Spirit.

I didn't say He was a proxy Spirit. Thanks for proving once again you're a :troll:

And you're an incredibly stupid one, at that.

You have scripture right there. and you are AFRAID to read it.

Coward

God's Truth

I didn't say He was a proxy Spirit. Thanks for proving once again you're a :troll:

Coward

Trolls do what you do. You just post to inflame.

Jesus says that he himself will live in the saved. He also says that the Father will. That is proof that they are one and the same.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

You do need to stop. You are not right in the heart because I don't want my gender known and you don't respect that. Not only that, you lie and say I told you.
If you keep saying I am lying then I will continue to disclose your gender.

You did indeed tell me.

popsthebuilder

Indeed, it is written.

So GOD is spirit but not the same spirit as the Holy Spirit of GOD? and the Christ now at this time is a person with the spirit of a man? And the Holy Spirit is a third separate spirit as opposed to the Holy Spirit of GOD?

That is neither truthful nor simple nor anything a child could grasp or understand, nor scriptural in my opinion.

I'm sorry I won't be taking your word for it. Do you think your opinion on such is salvific? And could you use scripture to explain and expound on your opinion regarding the nature of GOD?

popsthebuilder

Coward
That is uncalled for.

I asked that we all leave our negativity at the door so we could have a chance at hearing one another.

popsthebuilder

To be clear; I do not care about gender when it comes to one's faith; but I don't take being lied to or about lightly at all, and do care about the truth.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I don't lie. You are the one who is not telling the truth.

Here is the proof of what was said:

There, I proved it that you did say it.

Again, you do this to me all the time when we debate.

I will ignore you for now on.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

Are you talking about when someone is dirty or unclean? There are different kinds of uncleanness. A person may be unclean from a seminal emission. A person may be unclean due to leprosy. These are obviously different.

I do not understand your question from what I have read of Scripture. If you are dirty all you need to do is wash and you will be clean or you will be made clean.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You lost me.

Could you clarify what you meant in the post I am responding to please?

peace

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

Certainly. Simply that you asked about why I did not say Shalom. It was not an offense to omit it. It is my way to say Shalom. Before and after my post. But for whatever reason I do not always do so. Peace is interesting, further, in that someone might think if you do not say shalom that you do not intend peace, but maybe that is what is meant by expectations or understanding expectations. That you were offended if you were means that your expectation was exceeded by my omission.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
She is a woman.
So if you believe she is some how lesser than you, then do not discuss things with her. Put her on ignore that you won't continue to make the same mistake.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7. I do not know what that would do to or for her, and I do not anyway think she is in any way lesser than me. I do not know if we have anything to discuss. That is how it is now.

Shalom.

Jacob

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7.

Certainly. Simply that you asked about why I did not say Shalom. It was not an offense to omit it. It is my way to say Shalom. Before and after my post. But for whatever reason I do not always do so. Peace is interesting, further, in that someone might think if you do not say shalom that you do not intend peace, but maybe that is what is meant by expectations or understanding expectations. That you were offended if you were means that your expectation was exceeded by my omission.

Shalom.

Jacob
Cool; no problem; at times I forget to do things. It is better to do out of sincerity than habit anyway. I wasn't offended friend, but curious is all, as it was an oddity to me and not customary of you. No harm, definitely no foul whatsoever. And with that;

peace

popsthebuilder

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli, 11-7. I do not know what that would do to or for her, and I do not anyway think she is in any way lesser than me. I do not know if we have anything to discuss. That is how it is now.

Shalom.

Jacob
Well if you don't want to ignore her or respond to her then you have the capacity to accomplish both those, and still observe too, in case at some future point you may feel like you do have something to discuss with her.

peace

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Cool; no problem; at times I forget to do things. It is better to do out of sincerity than habit anyway. I wasn't offended friend, but curious is all, as it was an oddity to me and not customary of you. No harm, definitely no foul whatsoever. And with that;

peace

Well if you don't want to ignore her or respond to her then you have the capacity to accomplish both those, and still observe too, in case at some future point you may feel like you do have something to discuss with her.

peace

shalom.