Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

Why do you say such things as if we see them wholly differently?

And is that issue salvific? Is one who says Jesus was Christ in the flesh upon baptism actually saying that Jesus was not Christ in the flesh?

I think not.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

So you believe as I do that Jesus' spirit as a man was the Father's Spirit; and that he was also baptized with the Holy Spirit with power?

There are many who say Jesus wasn't the Christ until he was baptized in the flesh.

There are also many who say Jesus' spirit was not the Father's come in the flesh. Those are the trinitarians and they are the ones who say we are condemned for saying such a thing.

popsthebuilder

I don't mock people. Don't falsely accuse.

I don't have to leave.

You have not ever said you agree with me that all men have a spirit inside of them that does not die. You have never clarified and admitted to the trinitarians who have asked you more than once if you believe as I do that Jesus' spirit as a man is the spirit of His Father come as a man's.

I do not know why you think that but I will attempt to clarify for you here and now.

All die but those at the last day who are lifted up. All else die and are ressurected to judgement and either return or destruction.

The Spirit of GOD was the Spirit that dwelled fully in Jesus the Christ of GOD as He walked the earth as a man.

Last edited:

God's Truth

He can hate the Quran. I can change that if he date to open his eyes. If I see him mock me I may ask him to leave. That is wholly different from trying to deceive someone and then mocking them.

Please think more times before accusing me of sin like mocking.

I really thought that you were telling the trinitarians that you believed more like them than you and I.

You say things like you are not against the trinitarians, and how you are like them.

You said before that the Qur'an is like the trinity doctrine.

God's Truth

I do not know why you think that but I will attempt to clarify for you hear and now.

All die but those at the last day who are lifted up. All esle die and are ressurected to judgement and either return or destruction.

The Spirit of GOD was the Spirit that dwelled fully in Jesus the Christ of GOD as He walked the earth as a man.

I believe that all spirits of humans do not die.

I believe that Jesus' spirit as a man is the Father's Spirit come as a man.

I believe that Jesus ALSO was baptized with the Holy Spirit and with power.

Now I hope I have made that clear enough.

So when you say anything that doesn't sound like that, I will debate you on it.

If I misunderstand you then I am sorry and you should explain it to me without accusing me of sin.

popsthebuilder

Please think more times before accusing me of sin like mocking.

I really thought that you were telling the trinitarians that you believed more like them than you and I.

You say things like you are not against the trinitarians, and how you are like them.

No ma'am, no I did not. I have a slight issue communicating clearly but I did not say the Quran was like the trinity. I said Satan against Satan causes his own house to fall and you think trinity and Quran are of Satan yet the trinity is spoken against in the Quran so you have to be wrong on one or the other.

I said I had a similar belief to trinitarians but that I do not claim that the Son is co-eternal with the FATHER in both directions, as in the Son is of GOD and the Word is of GOD and came from GOD as all scripture attests to. Nothing ascends to heaven that was not of heaven

If I misread you I apologise. You too should practice your own advice and I will too.

popsthebuilder

So you believe as I do that Jesus' spirit as a man was the Father's Spirit; and that he was also baptized with the Holy Spirit with power?

There are many who say Jesus wasn't the Christ until he was baptized in the flesh.

There are also many who say Jesus' spirit was not the Father's come in the flesh. Those are the trinitarians and they are the ones who say we are condemned for saying such a thing.
I haven't forgotten.

God's Truth

No ma'am, no I did not. I have a slight issue communicating clearly but I did not say the Quran was like the trinity. I said Satan against Satan causes his own house to fall and you think trinity and Quran are of Satan

Well, I actually have not said that. You are probably getting me confused with someone else. Maybe you get that I believe that, but again, I have not posted that.

yet the trinity is spoken against in the Quran so you have to be wrong on one or the other.

Not so, because the Qur'an might go against the trinity, and be right about going against the trinity doctrine, but that does not mean that they are not wrong with their belief on who Jesus is.

I said I had a similar belief to trinitarians but that I do not claim that the Son is co-eternal with the FATHER in both directions, as in the Son is of GOD and the Word is of GOD and came from GOD as all scripture attests to. Nothing ascends to heaven that was not of heaven
If you believe that Jesus came from heaven, why not believe that Jesus was co eternal with God? Do you mean because He is God and therefore not co? I believe that Jesus' resurrected body was first in heaven before coming in the flesh, and then resurrected to the body he had before coming to earth; whereas our bodies are flesh first then after we die we will be given a body like Jesus'.
I believe that there are three and that the three are one and the same.

God's Truth

There you go....denying the humanity of the Lord Jesus Christ. You said all men have their own spirit, but you deny Jesus had the spirit of a man.

I just said Jesus' spirit is the Father's COME AS A MAN's.

Now would you like to explain how Jesus came from heaven if his flesh and spirit did not come from heaven?

lol

popsthebuilder

Well, it's clear you have never been saved, so why should we believe you've never been circumcised....as if anyone wants to hear anything about that.

Is this going to one of those threads where it's all about you, again? :popcorn:
I would like to speak about the subject matter.

God's Truth

It's called the incarnation. God became flesh and dwelt among us. That flesh includes a human spirit. duh

So if Jesus' spirit is not of the Father's, and his flesh is only of Mary's, how do you get that he came from heaven?

Just saying someone came from heaven but has no spirit or flesh from heaven isn't acceptable.

Jesus CAME from heaven.

popsthebuilder

It's called the incarnation. God became flesh and dwelt among us. That flesh includes a human spirit. duh
in·car·na·tion

ˌinkärˈnāSH(ə)n/

noun

a person who embodies in the flesh a deity, spirit, or abstract quality.

"Rama was Vishnu's incarnation on earth"

synonyms:embodiment, personification, exemplification, type, epitome;

manifestation,bodily form, avatar

"the incarnation of

( Lie much)