ECT IS MATT 19:28 TRUE !!

DAN P

Hi to all and Matt 19:28 reads , And Jesus said unto them , Verily I say unto you , That ye which have followed me , in the REGENERATION when the Son of Man SHALL SIT in the throne of

His glory , ye also SHALL SIT upon 12 thrones , JUDGING the 12 tribes of Israel !!

#1 The second Greek verb I SAY / EIPON is in the Present tense and places the action in Jesus earthly ministry !!

#2 . The fifth verb is SHALL SIT / KATHIZO is in the FUTURE TENSE which places the sitting of the 12 apostles , DURING the Millennial Kingdom !!~

#3, Those that followed Jesus , the 12 , will be in the REGENERATION /PALINGENSIS which means in

the RECREATION or MAKING ANEW as written in Isa 11:5-9 and Rom 8:20-22 and is that not what the apostles were praying for , THY KINGDOM COME and no one has a KINGDOM with out having a LAND to RULE !!

This then means there will be a LAND that Israel will OCCUPY !

dan p

musterion

Hi to all and Matt 19:28 reads , And Jesus said unto them , Verily I say unto you , That ye which have followed me , in the REGENERATION when the Son of Man SHALL SIT in the throne of

His glory , ye also SHALL SIT upon 12 thrones , JUDGING the 12 tribes of Israel !!

#1 The second Greek verb I SAY / EIPON is in the Present tense and places the action in Jesus earthly ministry !!

#2 . The fifth verb is SHALL SIT / KATHIZO is in the FUTURE TENSE which places the sitting of the 12 apostles , DURING the Millennial Kingdom !!~

#3, Those that followed Jesus , the 12 , will be in the REGENERATION /PALINGENSIS which means in

the RECREATION or MAKING ANEW as written in Isa 11:5-9 and Rom 8:20-22 and is that not what the apostles were praying for , THY KINGDOM COME and no one has a KINGDOM with out having a LAND to RULE !!

dan p

IP will reply to this without actually addressing it.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber

dan p

I totally agree with you.

The land will be the new heavens and the new earth and spiritual Israel will occupy it.

Gal 3:7KJV, Heb 13:14KJV, Heb 12:22KJV, Gal3:29KJV, 2 Pet 3:13KJV

Praise the Lord!

Interplanner

dan p

In relation to Judaism, it was all made new in the resurrection. He meant their leadership in the church; that is why it comes with persecution, even death. That is why they gain all those friends, family, homes, barns in this life and eternal life in the next.

There is no offer or interest in the land. It was going to be toast. All that is transfered to Christ and his mission to the nations. That is why even late in Isaiah, God is the light in the NHNE; just like Rev 21. Late Isaiah is where D'ism and 2P2P says: surely there has to be a kingdom for Israel. Not. The NT never uses those passages that way, but D'ism and 2P2P think they know better than the NT. You don't have rams brought from all over the world for sacrifices when the letter to Hebrews has invalidated the whole worship system.

I just showed this about Zech 14 last week; the same mistake was made by D'ism and 2P2P.

Right Divider

Body part
In relation to Judaism, it was all made new in the resurrection.
Mantra, mantra, mantra.....

He meant their leadership in the church; that is why it comes with persecution, even death. That is why they gain all those friends, family, homes, barns in this life and eternal life in the next.
Matt 21:43 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:43) Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Luke 12:32 (AKJV/PCE)
(12:32) Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

The kingdom of God will be given to a NATION. The church which is His body is NOT a nation.

There is no offer or interest in the land. It was going to be toast. All that is transfered to Christ and his mission to the nations. That is why even late in Isaiah, God is the light in the NHNE; just like Rev 21. Late Isaiah is where D'ism and 2P2P says: surely there has to be a kingdom for Israel. Not. The NT never uses those passages that way, but D'ism and 2P2P think they know better than the NT. You don't have rams brought from all over the world for sacrifices when the letter to Hebrews has invalidated the whole worship system.
:juggle:

I just showed this about Zech 14 last week; the same mistake was made by D'ism and 2P2P.
:rotfl:

SaulToPaul 2

There is no offer or interest in the land. It was going to be toast. All that is transfered to Christ and his mission to the nations.

Matthew 5
5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Matthew 10
10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
I was referring to 'seed', singular or plural?

Both.

Interesting how seed is both singular and collective in English and Hebrew.

The seed of Abraham is the collective body of many (plural) believers, Jew and Gentile, who, following the effectual call of the Spirit, are, by grace, through faith, placed into the (singular) mystical body of Christ. He is the (singular) fulfillment of the promise. We are the (plural) heirs of that same promise having been grafted in; adopted, as God's sons. Unless we are Abraham's sons, we cannot legally be heirs of the promise, and yet Paul says we are by our standing in Christ.

Gal 4:7KJV

Gal 3:28-29KJV

John 12: 23-24KJV