Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

he claims he knows somebody who is a rape victim

or maybe he saw something about it on tv :idunno:

I certainly do claim it as it happens to be the truth. Only morons and sleazes would reduce the act to something other than an execrable violation of another and make the comments that both you and Cruc have done. Typical of sociopaths and cretins which kinda says it all about the pair of you...

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I never claimed to be. It hardly takes an expert to understand that the victim of a hideous, violent crime of violation is going to suffer trauma from the event and wouldn't be blase and odious on the matter as SOD has been.

Hideous crime?

Well so is emptying a bank account, selling or stealing everything of value, taking the kids, the dog, the food- pretty much everything except the bills.
While you're on a protective order, unable to secure your possessions and household because you pushed your irate wife one night. Probably will end up guilty on a charge because of all the Arthur Brains in the courtroom.

With your sort of indifference on the matter, due to a man dropping a dust speck on a worshiped idol, I can see how illogical and emotionally driven you'd be on rape.

Rather it's common sense which seems to be outside of your remit, like quite a bit else...

Women invented common sense, according to you- because it wasn't 'common sense' until about 40 years ago.

Rather it's just you that's simple...

None of you can answer the question because it reveals the grand facade you all perpetuate.

Arthur Brain

Hideous crime?

Well so is emptying a bank account, selling or stealing everything of value, taking the kids, the dog, the food- pretty much everything except the bills.
While you're on a protective order, unable to secure your possessions and household because you pushed your irate wife one night. Probably will end up guilty on a charge because of all the Arthur Brains in the courtroom.

With your sort of indifference on the matter, due to a man dropping a dust speck on a worshiped idol, I can see how illogical and emotionally driven you'd be on rape.

Women invented common sense, according to you- because it wasn't 'common sense' until about 40 years ago.

None of you can answer the question because it reveals the grand facade you all perpetuate.

Yes you little loon, a hideous crime. Not sure what else you'd call the act of violently, sexually violating another person completely against their will and in your case I don't wish to know. You are plain demented...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I never claimed to be. It hardly takes an expert to understand that the victim of a hideous, violent crime of violation is going to suffer trauma from the event...

and thus would be better off getting over it than continuing to dwell on it :thumb:

I certainly do claim it...

right, that's what i said

How callous. Have you ever considered that he might be a rape victim himself? :idunno:

i have indeed

i believe he managed to rape his brain cells with his alcoholism, leaving him the retarded moron we see here today

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yes you little loon, a hideous crime. Not sure what else you'd call the act of violently, sexually violating another person completely against their will and in your case I don't wish to know. You are plain demented...

Well you can just go ahead and ignore the crime I presented, it's only what perpetuates my contempt for your bias.

If a crime like that is something women don't care about, then guess what? I don't care about those women being raped enough to act the way you do.

I'm no fool- and that is what a feminized man is.. a fool.

Arthur Brain

and thus would be better off getting over it than continuing to dwell on it :thumb:

Throwaway soundbites and context already addressed even if you don't or pretend not to understand.

right, that's what i said

You implied otherwise in context.

i have indeed

i believe he managed to rape his brain cells with his alcoholism, leaving him the retarded moron we see here today

Rather, you're just back to your usual made up lies about people which realistically can only be construed as projection on your part now, not that a drink problem could excuse your pathetic remarks as to how anyone could deserve rape.

Arthur Brain

Well you can just go ahead and ignore the crime I presented, it's only what perpetuates my contempt for your bias.

If a crime like that is something women don't care about, then guess what? I don't care about those women being raped enough to act the way you do.

I'm no fool- and that is what a feminized man is.. a fool.

You're beyond foolish...

ok doser

Throwaway soundbites and context...

you musta missed the dictionary definition i posted :idunno:

give us a demonstration of your ARD, wontcha?
tardlyartie said:
You implied otherwise in context.

:thumb:

Spoiler
Alcohol-related dementia (ARD) is a form of dementia caused by long-term, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, resulting in neurological damage and impaired cognitive function.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol-related_dementia

Arthur Brain

you musta missed the dictionary definition i posted :idunno:

give us a demonstration of your ARD, wontcha?

:thumb:

Spoiler
Alcohol-related dementia (ARD) is a form of dementia caused by long-term, excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages, resulting in neurological damage and impaired cognitive function.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol-related_dementia

Why do you even claim to be a Christian? Since when is bearing false witness about another characteristic of the faith?

You pull this puerile stunt all the time and as before, it's either projection or you really are one complete sociopath. The comments you make in regards to anybody being deserving of rape support that although as before, a drink problem on your part wouldn't excuse you from it.

A common trait in sociopath behaviour is lying, something you do all ends up on here. How many times have you been banned for obsessive stalking on here again? In fact how many times have you simply been banned here?

Arthur Brain

nah, just mocking you for your emotional outburst

Except there wasn't anything emotional about it. It's rather you who is emotional if you're reduced to inventing lies up about people and making puerile insults up rather than addressing the post or your own errant claims.

ok doser

Considering the pair of you cranks consider rape to be either no big deal or even deserved then the "insult" effectively becomes a compliment.

:)

only a retard like you would fail to realize that the deservedness is conditional

and i've never said that rape is no big deal :idunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.