Is God going to come and kill the JWs?

God's Truth

2 Thessalonians 1:8 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you

Exodus 23:22
"But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

Colossians 3:25
Whoever does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Calling someone a fool for preaching obedience to Christ is one in danger of Hell fire.

Poor Paul.

Galatians 3:1 KJV
(1) O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?​

Poor Jesus.

Matthew 25:2 KJV​
(2) And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.​

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Again, you do not know the difference between slander from exposing the fact that someone is slandering.

I want to laugh at you so hard, but you are in a sad situation which is harmful to you and those who believe what you say.

This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Finding enjoyment in calling someone a fool, finding enjoyment in mocking another, finding enjoyment in calling the saved demonic...is not going to go well for you.
False accuser of the saved.

This is fun.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 Thessalonians 1:8 God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you

Exodus 23:22
"But if you truly obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries.

Colossians 3:25
Whoever does wrong will be repaid for his wrong, and there is no favoritism.
You are badly mistaken not knowing the power of God or the scriptures.

This is fun.

God's Truth

Poor Paul.

Galatians 3:1 KJV
(1) O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?​

Poor Jesus.

Matthew 25:2 KJV​
(2) And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.​

You are no Paul and you are no Jesus.

djhow

Jesus said that you can blaspheme the Father and the Son but blaspheme the Spirit of God is unforgivable. Maybe Jesus was laying down the importance of living true to the Spirit of God and who is anyone to say what the Holy Spirit should do and whether or not He's trying to get through to anyone calling in the name of Jesus? JW's do that you know and the doctrine of the Trinity came three hundred years after Jesus so are we to assume that three century's of Christians never knew God unto salvation because they didn't believe the Trinity?

It's believe in God and trust that you are a son of God, gifted to you by God. No Theology or doctrine required

That's the step of faith, to believe Jesus is right, He is the way and find it's true for you and follow the way, the truth and the life :)

Last edited:

KingdomRose

NO of COURSE He is not, it is dull and dumb and stupid to think so

Yet they and all Unitarians do believe He is going to destroy the Church. It is like the preacher who said God is going to destroy all the homos by a certain date, it is dull and dumb and stupid.

God simply doesn't behave in that way. He has set a time when He will gather every man and every woman and He will judge them for what they have [or have not] done, for what they are.

Individually He will judge them, with perfect fairness He will judge them.

Acts of judgement before this day of judgement are extremely rare with God, it is known in Grace theology as "God's peculiar work." that is why when people stand up and shake their fist at God and challenge Him to strike them down if He is real, nothing happens.

God simply is not like that, He is merciful, He is the loving Creator, He is long suffering, He is kind and gracious to people that come to Him honestly.

If you come crookedly He is apt to speak to thee in parables.

But now these JW's and these Unitarians do believe that God is going to come and kill the Christians.

They believe Christians, that is Trinitarian Christians [which all true Christians are] are the Babylon spoken about in the bible.

They believe we are the ones Paul speaks about in the first chapter of Romans who God has given up because we worship the creature rather than the Creator.

They equate our worshipping Christ as God as idolatry. They overlook all the passages of scripture that show that HE actually is Himself the Creator.

Babylon is not the church or a church, Babylon is the great endtime political and military world empire headed by Antichrist.

The harlot is another but related topic, but God will not destroy the harlot, Babylon will destroy the harlot.

JWs have said that "Babylon the Great"--the world empire of false religion---will be destroyed by the governments of the earth. If you feel that your church is among those false religions, then you are thinking it will be destroyed. I guess if the shoe fits...

I assume that you are dismissing the book of Revelation and its prophecy of Religion being destroyed?

We don't believe that God will destroy Christians. Just the false pretenders that claim to follow Christ but prove to be liars by their deeds.

We don't overlook any passages that say that Christ created all things. We believe this. However, we also believe that God (who is the Father and the Father alone) GAVE Jesus the power to create. Jesus did not have that power before it was given to him by the only true God, Jehovah. Totton and others ignore all those scriptures where Jesus says that he was GIVEN power and authority. (Matthew 28:18; John 5:19; John 13:3; John 14:10; John 17:2; Philippians 2:9-11; Colossians 1:16; I Corinthians 8:6)

Now the verse in Colossians says that "all things have been created THROUGH him." This agrees with the idea that the Father (the ORIGINATOR OF POWER) is the Creator, since all power and authority come FROM him, and the Father creates THROUGH Jesus. Jesus is the means by which the Father creates. I Corinthians bears this up as well. It says that God is the Father, and all things are FROM the Father. He is the originator of everything. Jesus was the Father's means BY WHICH all things exist. It's like a father GIVING his son some tools and saying, "Go, son, and create."

Babylon is NOT the "great endtime political and military world empire headed by antichrist." It has been shown that Babylon the Great could not be political or military because as you'll notice, Revelation 17:1 states that she has committed [spiritual] fornication WITH the kings of the earth. So how could Babylon BE the kings of the earth?

And "the Antichrist" could not be an individual that is coming in the future because the Apostle John spoke of "antichrists" existing in HIS day. So "antichrist" has existed since the first century. (I John 2:18,22)

Babylon the Great IS "the Harlot." How can it destroy itself?

God IS merciful. He has to clear the universe of evil to be merciful to the people and angels who want to be good. That is part of his mercy.

KingdomRose

Babylon in Revs is what Babylon is in the OT a military empire built and sustained by importing slaves from the subjugated nations

Blah blah blah blah :blabla: What you are saying about Jehovah's Witnesses is blah. What you are teaching is not true, and the things that you say are supposedly true from the Bible are easily refuted, but you continue to ignore the explanations I give. If anyone bothers to read my post and look up the scriptures I cite, this can be shown to be true, that you don't know what you're talking about. And I don't normally report people, but I am being reported so I will start to report posts that are outrageously unfair.

:think:

truthjourney

Kingdom Rose
"We don't believe that God will destroy Christians. Just the false pretenders that claim to follow Christ but prove to be liars by their deeds."
Who are the Christians you refer to? Only JWs? According to your teachers anyone who is not a JW will be destroyed in Armageddon. Do you agree with them? I guess they can see people's hearts, right?

KingdomRose

If you did then you would know me truthfully also.

I know very well Jesus is God, for scripture says God made Him to be.

If God made Jesus to be God, then Jesus could not be equal to God. The MAKER is always superior to the thing made.

Have you missed the plethora of scriptures showing Jesus to be subordinate to God?

John 5:19,30; John 6:38; John 8:28,29; John 12:49,50; John 14:24,28; John 17:3; John 20:17

Will you bother to look them up?

djhow

There are Christians in all denominations despite all the Theology. To say someone is not a Christian because of Theology is not to understand faith and I would never be so bold to judge on that magnitude because I'm essentially judging myself. It's why I never look down on sin because how am I to know my sins are forgiven and yet I'm holding my brothers against them? can't be done and after conviction of my own sin everyone else's paled into insignificance.

It's also respect and kindness and if you see them as an enemy then they deserve respect and kindness too. Love your enemies and pray for those that are set out to kill you. Revolutionary? That's Jesus :)

Disagreeing with someone on Theology is not persecution but hating them for it is

KingdomRose

Who are the Christians you refer to? Only JWs? According to your teachers anyone who is not a JW will be destroyed in Armageddon. Do you agree with them? I guess they can see people's hearts, right?

To clarify what JWs teach, as of 2016, we believe that all people who receive eternal life (at the end of the Thousand-Year Reign of Christ) will be people who accept Jehovah as the rightful Sovereign and want to live by His stipulations. Adam would still be alive if he listened to Jehovah and obeyed a simple command not to eat off one tree. Jehovah's stipulations are not unfair or burdensome. (I John 5:3)

This is not unreasonable, since the whole Bible is the Word of God---Jehovah---and Jesus defended Jehovah and prayed to Him and taught the things Jehovah told him to say. So all people on the earth and the angels in heaven will one day love Jehovah as their Sovereign.

That doesn't mean that everyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness will die at Armageddon. There are many who have not heard the Gospel, and there are many innocent children and people who are mentally challenged. None of them will be destroyed.

truthjourney

To clarify what JWs teach, as of 2016, we believe that all people who receive eternal life (at the end of the Thousand-Year Reign of Christ) will be people who accept Jehovah as the rightful Sovereign and want to live by His stipulations. Adam would still be alive if he listened to Jehovah and obeyed a simple command not to eat off one tree. Jehovah's stipulations are not unfair or burdensome. (I John 5:3)

This is not unreasonable, since the whole Bible is the Word of God---Jehovah---and Jesus defended Jehovah and prayed to Him and taught the things Jehovah told him to say. So all people on the earth and the angels in heaven will one day love Jehovah as their Sovereign.

That doesn't mean that everyone who is not a Jehovah's Witness will die at Armageddon. There are many who have not heard the Gospel, and there are many innocent children and people who are mentally challenged. None of them will be destroyed.
That's not what your teachers said.
"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a*united organization*under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil."-- September 1, 1989 Watchtower, p. 19

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Calling someone whom Jesus Christ himself saved and gave his Spirit as one really having a demon. Calling God's Truth a lie.

If you read my posts as 'frantic', then you are being convicted by the Holy Spirit.

When you say God is not frantic, tell me what these scriptures make you feel like, a little frantic?

2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade others. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience.

Jude 1:23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear--hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.

I only have two people on ignore...you are one....ignore means I have no intention or desire to engage with, it means I believe you are a complete waste of time....I read your post while I was offline and replied to it.....think yourself priviledged

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

so everyone who HAS heard the gospel and did not become a JW is to be destroyed, so what I have said is totally spot on, you believe God is going to destroy the christian church.

And you are wrong the nations do not destroy Babylon, Babylon is destroyed by a great angel hurling a rock upon it, the harlot is not Babylon she is the false church.

Tell us how you worship the Father...do you know what He is like, His shape? nobody has ever seen Him to be able to worship Him. All we know about Him is revealed through Christ.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

You teach nonsense

You believe the judgement after the thousand year reign and overlook the fact that the saints have reigned with Christ for those thousand years....so how are they not already in possession of eternal life?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
That's not what your teachers said.
"Only Jehovah's Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the "great crowd," as a*united organization*under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil."-- September 1, 1989 Watchtower, p. 19

And the JWs came into being just 200 or so ago...it is a foolish religion