Introductions

GabrielTheodoulos

Hello All,

My real name is John, but most folk online know me as Gabriel Theodoulos.

I am an educator, and teach Bible, NT Greek, Theology, and Christian Philosophy both online and at our church's Bible Institute. I also tutor both college Bible students as well as pastors.

Over the past two years, I've been involved in growing an online Christian gamer's community called Saints3G. We provide a safe and wholesome environment for born-again believers who enjoy gaming.

I love TOL. I had been a member years ago and greatly enjoyed the bantering we had (I luv you Beloved!), but chose to drop my real name because too many folk thought I was a Calvinist just because I was named after my two grandfathers.

I greatly enjoy discussing theology, the Bible, and philosophy - so I've come back with the hopes of getting involved with this community again.

Gabe

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am an educator, and teach Bible, NT Greek, Theology, and Christian Philosophy both online and at our church's Bible Institute. I also tutor both college Bible students as well as pastors.
Welcome to TOL.

Why do you consider yourself Christian "other"?

AMR

GabrielTheodoulos

Welcome to TOL.

Why do you consider yourself Christian "other"?
AMR

I griped and complained to Knight about this years ago....
TOL gives a choice for Christian (Catholic), and Christian (Protestant), but absolutely NOTHING for Christian (Baptist).

Yet, as you also know, there are breeds of Baptists as well: American Baptist, Southern Baptist, etc. I would love it if the ole boy would give us Christian (Fundamental Independant Baptist)! :BRAVO:

False Prophet

Welcome aboard!
It's hard to believe that I made it to 750, but I am still here!
If God can't make this work, then I sure can't.