Introduction

Ninanf

Hi I've recently joined. Currently my family is going through a really difficult time. My husband has been unemployed for a year. He has bleeding ulcers and we can't afford proper treatment for him. The stress on us and my young daughter is immense. I have to put on a mask at work, stay professional. At times I wonder what is the lesson we are supposed to learn.

Sent from my HUAWEI CAN-L01 using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sorry to read about your personal difficulties ... :(

BTW, welcome to TOL.

Ninanf

my goodness

you guys are just starting winter?

i'm in northern new york, very rural

we're just starting summer

as soon as we get past the floods :noid:

Winter started with a bang today. And it is raining now too. How bad are the floods?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
bad enough where i am - the water's over my docks

states of emergency downstream in quebec

170509112701-10-canada-flooding-0508-super-169.jpg

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Hi I've recently joined. Currently my family is going through a really difficult time. My husband has been unemployed for a year. He has bleeding ulcers and we can't afford proper treatment for him. The stress on us and my young daughter is immense. I have to put on a mask at work, stay professional. At times I wonder what is the lesson we are supposed to learn.

Nin,

Welcome to TOL.

I pray the Lord will give you solutions soon that improve your husband's health.
Stress is cumulative.

My son has cured a similar problem with natural foods.

Ninanf

Nin,

Welcome to TOL.

I pray the Lord will give you solutions soon that improve your husband's health.
Stress is cumulative.

My son has cured a similar problem with natural foods.
Thank you so much. The stress does not help at all. His eating habits are very healthy however. Changing some of it might help.
Thank you for the prayers!

George Affleck

TOL Subscriber
Thank you so much. The stress does not help at all. His eating habits are very healthy however. Changing some of it might help.
Thank you for the prayers!

If you can, find a copy of the book "The Maker's Diet".
It is by a health food advocate Jordan Rubin.

That is where my son began his journey to solve his Ulcerative Colitis problem.

Blessings,

Grey Oran

Hopefully your husband can find work.