introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pan Dulche

Hello, everyone.

I came to this forum to converse and debate with whoever is here, about theology and politics, also to understand and analyze the opposing viewpoints. I hope to grow and develop in this way. I wouldn't like it to be this way, but I expect to find a lot of hostility to myself here since this has been my experience with most so-called right wing Christian fundamentalists.

John Mortimer

Hi Pan,

It's not only right wing Christian fundamentalists you find here; obviously it's important to remember that those we might label in such a way are individuals, precious to God... the true being of each and every one more than any label.

I used to be a Calvinist and a fundamentalist; I can't find any label to identify with now, other than the vague label of "New Age".

Welcome. :)

John

keypurr

Hi Pam, welcome to TOL. Get used of the hostility. They do not realize that you and I are the only ones right. And I am not to sure about you yet.
God Bless

patman

Hello, everyone.

I came to this forum to converse and debate with whoever is here, about theology and politics, also to understand and analyze the opposing viewpoints. I hope to grow and develop in this way. I wouldn't like it to be this way, but I expect to find a lot of hostility to myself here since this has been my experience with most so-called right wing Christian fundamentalists.

I see your location is U$A.

Can Obama borrow the "$" letter from your country?

Oh, and welcome.

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
welcome to TOL

please feel free to expose the mean and nasties

most of us have been here too long and seem to take them for granted

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you think Jesus Christ is Ché Guevara you silly person?

chickenman

a-atheist
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
keypurr, that was pretty funny. :chuckle:

Welcome to TOL, Pan. :wave2: Don't trip over the strawmen.

The Berean

Hello, everyone.

Funny, I've had the same experience with most so-called left-wing Christian progressives. :think:

Welcome to TOL, Pan. :e4e:

dodge

Hello, everyone.

Well Jesus said those in the dark will not come to the light because they don't want their deeds exposed. Many in Christ don't play the talking points well. If it can be supported by scripture the fundamentalist are usually a good group....Oh wait I am a fundamentalist ( I believe all of the scripture ) I guess I was just tooting my own horn.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hello, everyone.
Hello from all of me. :wave2:

I came to this forum to converse and debate with whoever is here, about theology and politics,
So you're a maverick then. :plain:

I hope to grow and develop in this way.
:think: Grow and develop what?

I wouldn't like it to be this way, but I expect to find a lot of hostility to myself here since this has been my experience with most so-called right wing Christian fundamentalists.
Given the sort of t-shirt you walk in wearing (aka--motto) it's a real puzzle, no?

Enjoy! :e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.