Intro

Adubya13

Blessings everyone! I'm Ashley Marie. I just wanted to introduce myself, explain how I was lead to the site, and what has happened to me within the past year and a half.
Last June, I was standing in front of the microwave heating Tostitos dip and I was listening to a youtube video of the three men that jumped off the freedom towers. The next thing I know I heard one of the guys talking and it reminded me of a friend of mine and in my mind I was thinking how could he have been two places at once cuz I knew he was not jumping off the freedom tower on that date and it was really bizarre to me and so all of a sudden it was like God flicked The Dominoes and I saw all the synchronicity and the connection in my life, I spoke in French Latin and Hebrew and at one point I was on the floor shaking like something was coming out of me as if I was coming unprogrammed. Before this incident started painting obsessively, one night I woke up from that Twilight state of sleep and I painted Jesus and as I did I painted his crown and I went and I wept as i painted - I could not stop crying it was like I felt all of his pain and then I did a series of paintings of Mary and I feel like there was something untold regarding her and like she was working through me ,the spirit of her. So now, I'm an artist. after that night I ended up understanding two portions of the Qur'an in Arabic, I have prophecy through my paintings ,prophecy in general discernment, I speak in tongues now and it's very overwhelming for me cuz I wasn't living the best life. I've been a drug addict off and on my entire life and I felt disconnected from everything and everybody but in that moment I felt connected to everything and I had this heightened state of awareness it was like I could see myself going from level to level when I make a bad decision I can feel myself going from the Realms here and I don't know if anybody understands that or not but it's very overwhelming especially when you don't feel Worthy so I'm really struggling with that aspect of it and where my place is in this world. also I'm surrounded by thirteenth birthdays my birthday is July 13th my 4 best friends are 13th birthdays, my two neighbors thirteenth birthdays. I was in the hospital with the woman that I gave canvas to and she said it saved her and she's also a 13th birthday. I met three people in the past few months and I already knew that they were 13 birthdays before they even told me .I was on an elevator at a hotel and this woman looked at me and said you have a very hard job to do but I didn't know what she was talking about and people come up to me random places and really weird things happen to me all the time so I rarely leave the house now I'm just trying to find out where I fit in everything so I was on YouTube, where I post my songs and a Gentleman commented on a few so him and I started conversing and he led me to this site he said that a lot of beautiful things are happening to me and that this would be a good place to talk about them and get some advice so here I am.
It's a lot to take in. I have 18 min of the night I got taken over. It's very emotional. If you would like to see it, I will post here. Thank you for reading this post. It means so much to me.
I pray for all of us in the world. That God continues to work in and all around us abd that the veil be lifted. We are all one, made in His LIKENESS and we can all have all of the incredible gifts that I have obtained. I wish people recognized abd believed that with their mind body and soul because it really hurts deep being shunned and alienated like I am. I'm sure some of you understand.

Have a blessed day and thank you again.

Ashley

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
the Qur'an
Garbage produced by a psychedelic drug using, murderous, child molester that spread the lie that GOD has no Son.

I did a series of paintings of Mary and I feel like there was something untold regarding her and like she was working through me ,the spirit of her.
She died a long long time ago.
Contact with the dead is a no-no.
You know that, right?

Please consider trusting in the sure word of GOD, instead of your weird experiences

WatchmanOnTheWall

Garbage produced by a psychedelic drug using, murderous, child molester that spread the lie that GOD has no Son.

She died a long long time ago.
Contact with the dead is a no-no.
You know that, right?

Please consider trusting in the sure word of GOD, instead of your weird experiences

Actually the Quran was dictated to Mohammad by Satan himself.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
. I've been a drug addict off and on my entire life and I felt disconnected from everything and everybody but in that moment I felt connected to everything and I had this heightened state of awareness it was like I could see myself going from level to level when I make a bad decision I can feel myself going from the Realms here and I don't know if anybody understands that or not but it's very overwhelming especially when you don't feel Worthy so I'm really struggling with that aspect of it and where my place is in this world.

Ashley

Hi Ashley and welcome to TOL.

I took lots of LSD in the '70s, and went to extremes in Yogic meditations and practices, so I do understand some of what you're saying.

When I believed GOD's Word in 1979, all the effects of that went away and I never went back.

This is what GOD used to change my life:

1Co 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1Co 1:19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
1Co 1:21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1Co 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2Co 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;
2Co 5:19 To wit[know], that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
2Co 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.
2Co 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Blessings everyone! I'm Ashley Marie. I just wanted to introduce myself, explain how I was lead to the site, and what has happened to me within the past year and a half.
Last June, I was standing in front of the microwave heating Tostitos dip and I was listening to a youtube video of the three men that jumped off the freedom towers. The next thing I know I heard one of the guys talking and it reminded me of a friend of mine and in my mind I was thinking how could he have been two places at once cuz I knew he was not jumping off the freedom tower on that date and it was really bizarre to me and so all of a sudden it was like God flicked The Dominoes and I saw all the synchronicity and the connection in my life, I spoke in French Latin and Hebrew and at one point I was on the floor shaking like something was coming out of me as if I was coming unprogrammed. Before this incident started painting obsessively, one night I woke up from that Twilight state of sleep and I painted Jesus and as I did I painted his crown and I went and I wept as i painted - I could not stop crying it was like I felt all of his pain and then I did a series of paintings of Mary and I feel like there was something untold regarding her and like she was working through me ,the spirit of her. So now, I'm an artist. after that night I ended up understanding two portions of the Qur'an in Arabic, I have prophecy through my paintings ,prophecy in general discernment, I speak in tongues now and it's very overwhelming for me cuz I wasn't living the best life. I've been a drug addict off and on my entire life and I felt disconnected from everything and everybody but in that moment I felt connected to everything and I had this heightened state of awareness it was like I could see myself going from level to level when I make a bad decision I can feel myself going from the Realms here and I don't know if anybody understands that or not but it's very overwhelming especially when you don't feel Worthy so I'm really struggling with that aspect of it and where my place is in this world. also I'm surrounded by thirteenth birthdays my birthday is July 13th my 4 best friends are 13th birthdays, my two neighbors thirteenth birthdays. I was in the hospital with the woman that I gave canvas to and she said it saved her and she's also a 13th birthday. I met three people in the past few months and I already knew that they were 13 birthdays before they even told me .I was on an elevator at a hotel and this woman looked at me and said you have a very hard job to do but I didn't know what she was talking about and people come up to me random places and really weird things happen to me all the time so I rarely leave the house now I'm just trying to find out where I fit in everything so I was on YouTube, where I post my songs and a Gentleman commented on a few so him and I started conversing and he led me to this site he said that a lot of beautiful things are happening to me and that this would be a good place to talk about them and get some advice so here I am.
It's a lot to take in. I have 18 min of the night I got taken over. It's very emotional. If you would like to see it, I will post here. Thank you for reading this post. It means so much to me.
I pray for all of us in the world. That God continues to work in and all around us abd that the veil be lifted. We are all one, made in His LIKENESS and we can all have all of the incredible gifts that I have obtained. I wish people recognized abd believed that with their mind body and soul because it really hurts deep being shunned and alienated like I am. I'm sure some of you understand.

Ashley
Hi Ashley, it's me. I invited you here and I should have told you more about it. I said to you "Amazing things are happening to you" because I'm hopeful. We have only briefly conversed in Youtube comments a few times and I think you believe in Jesus Christ and that He is the Son of God, that He died for our sins, was buried and rose the third day, according to the scriptures in the Old Testament. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

The Koran is garbage, it is "another" gospel and the Bible tells us that it is accursed Galatians 1:8-9 KJV - (put your cursor over the verse and it will pop up on your screen). Most of us here do not believe that the gifts of prophecy or tongues exist today. The Bible tells us they will cease 1 Corinthians 13:8 KJV -
The Bible does not tell us to pray to Mary nor does it tell us that she is divine. Mary is the Mother of Jesus.

You can post your video here if you come back. I encourage you to read the Apostle Paul's letters to the churches, the epistles in the New Testament. Read from Romans through Philemon to understand the age of grace that we live in now. You can learn a lot by reading posts from other believers here also, we don't always agree but after some time you will be able to discern the truth. Acts 17:11 KJV - 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV -

I'm praying for you and I wish you the best. I'm not a great teacher but there are folks here with much more knowledge than me, I hope to see you around.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Most of us here do not believe that the gifts of prophecy or tongues exist today. The Bible tells us they will cease 1 Corinthians 13:8 KJV -

Not sure about that, I for one believe they still exist. Here is the verse:

1 Corinthians 13:8
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Paul is speaking in the future tense and is referring to the end of the age when prophesy is completed etc but love will continue on into eternity in the new Heaven and new Earth. Other than that I agree with the rest of what Patrick said. Welcome Ashley and focus on the Jesus of the Bible - Not Isa or any other Jesus.

Adubya13

I do not follow any religion. A friend of mine is struggling with his muslim upbringing and when I had these experiences I spoke with him at length about Jesus and how he died for our sins and my belief in him he asked me if I would listen to the Quran in Arabic and see if I understood it so I listen to two portions and it reminded me of Corinthians and I didn't understand it verbatim but I felt it in my soul and that it was like a love story and basically there was a covenant separating a man and a woman and he was amazed because that's exactly what it was talking about. I believe that God put different prophets here at different times in different places according to what was going on at the time and what was necessary in that area of the world. If we all paid attention to each other we'd realize it we speak in the spirit more often than not. I have to tell you to that all of this started happening after my heart was completely broken my ego was shattered and I stopped watching TV. I eliminated a lot of static from my life and was able to focus on my feelings about things instead of being a people-pleaser however I do feel like we all have to go through that evolution of the Soul at some point where the ego dies and God lives in us. My uncle has a doctorate in theology he's been a Baptist Minister for over 25 years and he had never seen anything like it. I opened his eyes to a lot of things because when all of this happened the first thing I did was reach out to the church and they shunned me. A Deliverance Ministry here in Tampa actually hung up the phone on me I was sobbing on the phone begging for help because I thought I had a demon in me because that's what everyone was telling me and I believed people so I called this place hurting and desperate and lost and they completely shut me down shut me out and made me feel like nothing. I have reached out to numerous churches for help and what has helped me is seeing God in other people outside of the confinements of the walls of the church. Jesus did not judge he had an Open Table Fellowship no matter who you are he always welcomed you with love and open arms and that's what God does because God is in us and all around us I won't hide behind Jesus for my sins or any other prophet. I believe that Jesus manifested himself in my ex and that was how I was able to see my own truth and the fact that I lost myself and other people instead of finding myself in God.

Adubya13

You know I grew up going to baptist churches and I was actually baptized Presbyterian when I was a baby however I've always been drawn to the Catholic church and I thought if I went to the Catholic church that I was not Christian that's not true Catholics are Christians and so are Jewish people. There is no doubt in my mind my heart my spirit and that it was not God I know that it was God that saved me I know the Holy Spirit saved me I know the holy spirit is working in my life there's nothing to convince or Jesus wanted us to know ourselves cuz to know ourselves is to know God because he lives within us. Mary is all around me and I ask for her support and help as well as Jesus and the saints. That's why they are saints because they were here demonstrating the love and grace of God. I dont know the bible however I know my heart, and I know that so stand with the righteous. I BELIEVE in The Way..that which is love.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I dont know the bible
Yes, we know.
And you rely on your 'feelings' and the Quran instead, as if those things have anything to do with GOD's word.

Even the great apostle, Paul, said that one should test anything he says with SCRIPTURE (ie. the Bible, not the Quran and not your 'feelings').
The sure words of GOD in scripture are far more reliable and authoritative than your feelings or the rantings of a hallucinogenic drug using war mongrel and child molester in the Quran.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I've always been drawn to the Catholic church
I think you are drawn to mysticism of which the RCC has a lot of.

and I thought if I went to the Catholic church that I was not Christian
Dumb thing to think.

that's not true Catholics are Christians and so are Jewish people.
Some, but you cannot say all.

There is no doubt in my mind my heart my spirit and that it was not God I know that it was God
All cultist say the same thing.
Do you just blindly believe them all, or do you test them will reliable data from scripture?

cuz to know ourselves is to know God
False.
GOD is GOD no matter what anyone thinks or feels.

Mary is all around me and I ask for her support and help as well as Jesus and the saints.
GOD is against sending spirits of the dead to communicate with the living.
Mary is not all around you and she does not help you with anything, and neither are any other dead people.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not sure about that, I for one believe they still exist. Here is the verse:

1 Corinthians 13:8
Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

Paul is speaking in the future tense and is referring to the end of the age when prophesy is completed etc but love will continue on into eternity in the new Heaven and new Earth. Other than that I agree with the rest of what Patrick said. Welcome Ashley and focus on the Jesus of the Bible - Not Isa or any other Jesus.
Hi Watchman.

The age is over.
It was the age of attempting to bring Israel into a restored kingdom.
Because of the denial of the Christ, that age ended (or more properly, was put on hold), and a new entity was created called the Body of Christ (BOC) in which there is not distinction between Israel and Gentiles.
For the age of the restored kingdom, many signs were made visible such a tongues, healings, and other miracles.
All which were prophesied for Israel in their restored kingdom.

But now, there are no signs and miracles which accompany salvation, and is by faith alone through grace alone.
The kingdom was put on hold, but is still prophesied to be restored when Christ returns.
That will still happen as GOD promised in His prophetic word.
The time when Israel will be exalted with GOD favor, and due to their exaltation in which they will be a light to the Gentiles.

Meanwhile, the BOC (Body of Christ) is being built upon which is NOT due to Israel's exaltation, but due to their fall and denial of Christ.

Romans 11:11-12 KJV
(11) I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?​

This is the difference between prophesy and mystery.
It's a new mystery entity that was created due to the fall of Israel, not their exaltation.
Salvation to the world through their exaltation - prophesy all throughout scripture.
Salvation to the world through their fall - mystery that was not in prophesy.

Acts 3:21 KJV
(21) Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

is NOT this ....

Romans 16:25 KJV
(25) Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Right now we are in the mystery aspect.
The prophesy aspect will continue at a latter time when Christ returns and the kingdom is restored as promised in prophesy.

Prophesy (the kingdom) - not kept secret.
Mystery (the BOC) - kept secret until the risen LORD revealed it to Paul.

WatchmanOnTheWall

Hi Watchman.

The age is over.
It was the age of attempting to bring Israel into a restored kingdom.

We'll have to just disagree because I see prophecies still being fulfilled and more to be fulfilled. I hear tongues too and there is also knowledge that is increasing every day.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We'll have to just disagree
Doesn't matter.
GOD's word is what settles the matter.

because I see prophecies still being fulfilled
Such as?

and more to be fulfilled.
Definitely.

I hear tongues too and there is also knowledge that is increasing every day.
The gibberish babel that passes for tongues today is not the tongues of scripture.
The gibberish babel can be faked easily.
That's why most folks rely so much on these so-called "tongues" instead of healing and raising the dead and casting out devils, etc.

Mark 16:17-18 KJV
(17) And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
(18) They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

We know from just observing the world around us that these signs do not follow all that believe.
And yet we still have those babbling gibberish tongue talkers thinking that just that one sign, which is easiest to fake, is sufficient.
How convenient is that?!
Notice, it does not say "One sign might follow some believers", but that these signs (plural) will follow believers.

And when we get to the apostle Paul, we see that these signs had already began to disappear, as he could not even heal his own infirmities.
Paul even asked GOD to relieve him of his infirmity, but GOD did not and told Paul that GOD's grace was sufficient. (2 Cor 12:8-9).

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

Ashley
Easter. :)

WatchmanOnTheWall

The gibberish babel that passes for tongues today is not the tongues of scripture.

I agree most tongues today are nonsense but occasionally it is the real thing. Paul actually recognised this:

1 Corinthians 13
1 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.

Notice he also includes prophecy and knowledge. And Paul goes further:

1 Corinthians 14
20Brothers and sisters, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults. 21In the Law it is written:

“With other tongues
and through the lips of foreigners
I will speak to this people,
but even then they will not listen to me,
says the Lord.”

22Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is not for unbelievers but for believers. 23So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and inquirers or unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind? 24But if an unbeliever or an inquirer comes in while everyone is prophesying, they are convicted of sin and are brought under judgment by all, 25as the secrets of their hearts are laid bare. So they will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, “God is really among you!”

26What then shall we say, brothers and sisters? When you come together, each of you has a hymn, or a word of instruction, a revelation, a tongue or an interpretation. Everything must be done so that the church may be built up. 27If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. 28If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.

Also, prophecy is currently being fulfilled everyday, just look at Israel for example and how it is becoming the most powerful nation on earth just as prophesied:

Luke 21
29 He told them this parable: “Look at the fig tree and all the trees. 30 When they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves and know that summer is near. 31 Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that the kingdom of God is near.

The fig tree is Israel of course and the other trees are the other nations, the summer is referring the Jesus' return and the harvest of the souls of mankind.

Isaiah 66:8
Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

In 1949 Israel finally became an independent nation again after the Israeli War for Independence that lasted from 15 May 1948 to 20 July 1949. The war lasted nine months the same time a woman is in labour

Jesus also prophsised:

Matthew 24:34
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

In Psalms we read that a generation can last eighty years:

Psalm 90:10
Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

Eighty years from 1949 AD will be 2029 which is about 2000 years from when Jesus won the victory on the cross, and also who said:

Luke 13:32
And he said unto them, “Go ye and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out demons, and I do cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I shall be perfected”.

Just as Hosea said:

Hosea 6:2
After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

And Peter said:

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the LORD a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day

And Moses said:

Psalm 90:4
A thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

There are many other allusions throughout the Bible to the 7000 year time line that reflects the seven days of creation and Jesus' millennial reign representing the Sabbath day of rest. The Bible dates the Earth to nearly being 6000 years old and Jesus said:

Matthew 12:8
For the Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath."