In the event of Nuclear war, are you ready for death?

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow! The above stock, "original" cliche/stumper, threw me into a tailspin.... Please teach us MAD wackos.....Please?

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct/truth. Accept it and read it yourself.

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct/truth. Accept it and read it yourself.

The Holy KJV N.T. is literally correct/truth. Accept it and read it yourself. Do not let any false prophet/foolish man or woman 'teach' you scriptures.

The Holy KJV N.T. makes total holistic sense. There are no contradictions. To be saved and delivered and to be Enlightened in Christ, one must truly realize this fact from one's own effort.

Millions (false prophet/foolish people) are leading and teaching a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians who cannot be the chosen few who have found the straight gate and narrow way.

Matthew 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

(Notice that Ishmael and his generations are thrust out. They all soweth to flesh and not to spirit and Spirit. They all err because they do not know scriptures correctly.)

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

On this forum, it is a sin and grave folly to have a sense of humor about the above fact.

Are you here to have a laugh at (and make fun of) the unfortunate? Are you that lonesome and unfortunate?

Last edited:

Gurucam

God promised Abraham a Spirit

God promised Abraham a Spirit

God promised Abraham a Spirit, i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. God did not promise Abraham a flesh and blood, physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

Galatians 3 King James Version (KJV)
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

If one soweth to the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus one soweth to flesh and reap corruption. If one soweth to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus one reap eternal life.

Abraham soweth to flesh and reaped Ishmael (a child of the flesh) who was corrupt. On the other hand he soweth to Spirit and reaped Isaac who was a child of God. The likes of Ishmael are cast out of heaven. Only the likes of Isaac enter heaven:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (of the Spirit).
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac).

Hebrews 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Notice that Ishmael and his generations are not in heaven. They are cast out.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There are traditional/mainstream Christians who corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. so as to claim and promote that the physical,'seen', earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus is Lord and even God (who is the Holy Spirit)

The Physical, 'seen', earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus is not Lord. Only the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus is Lord:

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The Physical, 'seen', earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus is not equal to God who is the Holy Spirit:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

God is the Holy Spirit/Holy Ghost:

John 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are not Christians, at all. They have made up their own righteousness and gone about their own righteousness, leaving behind and apart the righteousness of God:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)
3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

A billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are a band of misguided, foolish and deluded people. Do you want to be party to that sadness? I cannot have a sense of humor about that circumstance.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus came temporally, in a physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal body only to tell Abraham's generations and others that He is Lord only when He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Body (as the Spirit that was promised to their father by God).

The Lord Jesus from heaven and in heaven was not the physical earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus.

The Lord Jesus from heaven and in heaven is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body. He was made available to those people only after the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus was crucified. Then Jesus was regenerated in his spirit body and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to be the Lord.

John: 16 KJV N.T.
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Jesus is the Truth. The Spirit of Truth is Jesus clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Body:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The plain truth is that the physical, earthly, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus is not the Lord from heaven and he is not consequential

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Back then, only Paul communed with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This was after Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body, as the Spirit of Truth Who bring All Truth. This occurred on the road to Damascus. Then Paul got all his knowledge and guidance (i.e. All Truth) directly, individually and privately from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus.

This is how all authentic Christians (i.e. the chosen few) do it.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

. . . do not remain foolish and deluded. Do not continue to tell yourself that you are smart and so totally fool yourselves. Wake up to your folly before too late is your cry.

Last edited: