Imagine being protected by the Torah

clefty

Nothing is more destructive on the planet than the insidious enslavement of humanity at the hands of central banks. The concept of debt created money violates every axiom of logic and common sense. Self-interest should be a primordial instinctive drive. Christendom once condemned usury through a papal prohibition that it was a sin to charge interest on a money loan. The Qur'an teaches, "The usury that is practiced to increase some people's wealth, does not gain anything at God". However, the Hebrew Bible makes an exception, Deuteronomy 23:21 "Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest".

http://batr.org/gulag/111410.html

Some of us have taken back His true name His calendar of festivals and new moons and of course the Sabbath made for all man but imagine if we embraced the Torah as for us His people ...His Family...brothers and sisters of His Son...

"Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors..."

clefty

Nothing is more destructive on the planet than the insidious enslavement of humanity at the hands of central banks. The concept of debt created money violates every axiom of logic and common sense. Self-interest should be a primordial instinctive drive. Christendom once condemned usury through a papal prohibition that it was a sin to charge interest on a money loan. The Qur'an teaches, "The usury that is practiced to increase some people's wealth, does not gain anything at God". However, the Hebrew Bible makes an exception, Deuteronomy 23:21 "Unto a foreigner thou mayest lend upon interest; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon interest".

http://batr.org/gulag/111410.html

Some of us have taken back His true name His calendar of festivals and new moons and of course the Sabbath made for all man but imagine if we embraced the Torah as for us His people ...His Family...brothers and sisters of His Son...

"Forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors..."

Sigh...was hoping there would be more interest in this considering the impact of this on humanity...

Throw in slavery was also justified by this law supposedly abolished...but misapplied...what's new right?

Oh well...I think I know why we would rather by exploited enslaved and in debt than subjugated to a day of rest...lol

Traditions of man > Laws of Yah

Epoisses

The law has been abolished for Christians. Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit not the law of sin and death.

clefty

The law has been abolished for Christians. Christians are guided by the Holy Spirit not the law of sin and death.

What is the Holy Spirit guided by?

You think It wishes us to be exploited by financial extortion and debt enslavement?

Zeke

Looks like someone woke up to the letter that killeth the living man vs the persona/strawman that most live their lives ignorant of that parasitic impersonation controlling their mind.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

clefty

The Holy Spirit is God. He guides us not the other way around.

So He is at least guided by His OWN Law yes? I mean for the sake of His good name and promises?

It's not His fault you claim all that is abolished and reject what He set up to protect us from financial exploitation and debt enslavement...

His Holy Spirit leads you to be more like not less like Him and His ways yes?

Epoisses

So He is at least guided by His OWN Law yes? I mean for the sake of His good name and promises?

It's not His fault you claim all that is abolished and reject what He set up to protect us from financial exploitation and debt enslavement...

His Holy Spirit leads you to be more like not less like Him and His ways yes?

The law is a fixed and carnal understanding of right and wrong. The Spirit is an adaptable and flexible understanding to all the shades of gray in life.