Image of the beast

balut55

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

The statue as Babylon being the gold head and forced worship under Nebuchadnezzar. But I would like to concentrate on the more modern statue where the gold head morphs into the antichrist or the 4th beast of Daniel.

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet. Daniel 7:19

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.revelations 13 third beast.

The third beast of Daniel had 4 heads and one of its heads was wounded. Wings of the foul are the members of the first second third and fourth Holy Roman empires. (France is rooster etc. ) One of the heads was wounded. Germany was split. The whole world marveled at its reunification in 1988. Like unto a leapord is Germany. I believe Germany is the Gold head.

https://cdn.ampproject.org/ii/w1200...ver-airport-6.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=920

Denver mural showing all countries of the world with children dressed in folkloric outfits of the world handing over their weapons in their perspective flags to the German boy in the middle. Dead super soldier on bottom. Nazi with Muslim sword. Two doves of peace for the forced peace of NWO. Also if you haven't noticed Satan and Nazis seem to be intertwined and fascist leaders are rising up.

What is the image of the beast? Papacy or is it the other way around? Who gives the church its power the state.?

The fourth beast is exceedingly dreadful. It is the antichrist leader of the world. He has taken over and they are of one spirit under Satan.

The Vatican gets its power from the beast. The Vatican is the image of the beast. It becomes the universal church. The dragon gave him his power. Then it goes the other way. The image of the beast then gives the power to the antichrist or to the beast. The ten kings are gone. The antichrist demands worship from the world. Religion is the image of the beast until it morphs into the final beast.

Is Pope Francis the beast. No. He hands it over to the beast. Is Pope Francis the false prophet from the abyss of hell. Yes.

I have never did anything like this,I mean not this much in depth. I would appreciate any help from my brothers. But from my studies on history,religion and bible,especially on creation of the first group of saints that are waiting for us,I believe I have most of it right. And lord Jesus please forgive me if I don't. I'm even wondering if it's ok to look at Denver murals . Thank you. Jesus is king.

balut55

The beast speaks because it is of one spirit.

12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

For those that haven't studied the Holy Roman Empire it was German and unholy not holy and Roman.

balut55

e must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, whi
The beast is the Pope and Vatican and its image is the government since the Pope is the king since the treaty with the Vatican. I'll just figure it out by myself and answer my own questions. lol

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

jsanford108

Is Pope Francis the beast. No. He hands it over to the beast. Is Pope Francis the false prophet from the abyss of hell. Yes.

I have never did anything like this,I mean not this much in depth. I would appreciate any help from my brothers. But from my studies on history,religion and bible,especially on creation of the first group of saints that are waiting for us,I believe I have most of it right. And lord Jesus please forgive me if I don't. I'm even wondering if it's ok to look at Denver murals . Thank you. Jesus is king.

First off, the connections you made were quite elaborate. And this last paragraph is excellent. However, the conclusion of the Catholic Church being anti-Christ is faulty. It appear that the arguments that make Catholicism fit are being argued from a point of view, rather than the Scriptures themselves. To demonstrate my point, can you explain why Pope Francis is a false prophet from the abyss of Hell?

I do sincerely appreciate a post like this. It really gets people examining Scripture, as well as beliefs.

Epoisses

Rev. chap. 5 gives us a picture of a Lamb with seven horns and seven eyes.

The Lamb is Christ and the seven horns are seven angels.

Is there anything about ancient kingdoms in this illustration? The bible is it's own best interpreter.

Rondonmonson

Rev. chap. 5 gives us a picture of a Lamb with seven horns and seven eyes.

The Lamb is Christ and the seven horns are seven angels.

Is there anything about ancient kingdoms in this illustration? The bible is it's own best interpreter.

The Seven Horns represent God as ALL POWERFUL and the Seven Eyes represents God as ALL SEEING. Seven is fullness.

Rondonmonson

Hello brother, nothing wrong with starting conversations and stating you understandings. As long as you are willing to understand God gives us the answers by the Holy Spirit, and we mere men, are often wrong.

The statue as Babylon being the gold head and forced worship under Nebuchadnezzar. But I would like to concentrate on the more modern statue where the gold head morphs into the antichrist or the 4th beast of Daniel.

Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet. Daniel 7:19

For starters, go read Daniel 7 a few times,(its very deep) the Fourth Beast is TWO BEASTS, one is the Fourth Beast (Rome) and the other is the Little Horn that arises in the End Times among 10 other Horns. The Anti-Christ is an End Time Beast of course. But the Anti-Christ is the Little Horn, not the Fourth Beast, he arises out of the Fourth Beast in the End Times. The Statue is more akin to Seven Headed Beast of Rev. 13 and 17, in that it shows a cohesive effort by Satan to rule mankind.

6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.revelations 13 third beast.

The third beast of Daniel had 4 heads and one of its heads was wounded. Wings of the foul are the members of the first second third and fourth Holy Roman empires. (France is rooster etc. ) One of the heads was wounded. Germany was split. The whole world marveled at its reunification in 1988. Like unto a leapord is Germany. I believe Germany is the Gold head.

The Third Beast is explained in detail in Daniel chapter 8, it was Alexander the Great, he was wounded (died) and his Four Generals took over (Cassander, Ptolemy, Lysimachus, and Seleucus) and thus the Four Heads/Four Wings.

Take it from me, the bible in no way shows the Pope or Papacy as being the Anti-Christ. Rome is not the Seven Hills of Rev. 17, in fact the Seven Mountain are ALSO Seven Rulers. NOT HILLS.

Here is the gist of who the Seven Headed Beast is in Revelation 13 and 17. A Beast in Daniel is what ? A country that Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel, IT JUST IS A FACT. Now we know the Seven Headed Beast of Rev. 13 incorporates the Beasts of Daniel in its description, (Bear Leopard and Lion) and thus it is the SAME BEAST(S), but instead of Four Beasts (Five counting the Little Horn) we have Seven Heads on this Beast, so we have to come up with two more Beasts. It seems there was only Five Beasts from Nebuchadnezzar's time to the end, so the other Two Beasts must have been pre Nebuchadnezzar, who are they? Well, Egypt and Assyria Conquered/Enslaved Israel also. So lets add this Seven Headed Beast up.

1.) Egypt
2.) Assyria
3.) Babylon
4.) Persia
5.) Greece (Ends the 5 that had Fallen in Rev. 17)
6.) Rome (The One that WAS at Johns Writing was Rome)
7.) Little Horn/Anti-Christ/Beast....Last of the Seven Heads. (The one that is YET TO COME)

In Rev. 17 the Angel tells John, I will show you the MYSTERY of the Woman and the Beast she rides upon. So there is no Mystery Babylon, we are told who both Babylon and the Beast is in verses 8-18.

Revelation 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are(THEY ARE ALSO) seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The Five that had fallen were of Course (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) the one that WAS (Rome) of course was Rome who was Ruling Israel at the time John wrote the book of Revelation. And the one that is NOT YET COME (Anti-Christ/10 Kings).

There is your Seven Headed Beast.

The Harlot is FALSE RELIGION...............All False Religion.

Then Babylon is False Government...........it stands for ALL FALSE GOVERNMENTS that leave God out of the equation. Read Rev. 16, when the Nations come against Israel at Armageddon (6th Vial) then Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys these Nations and VIAL 7 says that the Nations fell, and God sees them as BABYLON (FALSE GOV.).

Revelation. 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts,(Jerusalem, EARTHQUAKE when Jesus Lands) and the cities of the nations fell:{BABYLON}and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

There is no Rome, no Seven Hills, no Papacy Beast, no Pope Beast..........Its just a croc brother.

Epoisses

The point being nothing about ancient kingdoms was in this clear example.

Went right over your head, but that's to be expected.

Rondonmonson

The point being nothing about ancient kingdoms was in this clear example.

Went right over your head, but that's to be expected.

Nothing went over my head. I was just stating a fact. The Seven Horns are not Seven Angel, the represent God as ALL POWERFUL. I understood your point.