I'm A Sinner-Your A Sinner

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I'm A Sinner-Your A Sinner We are All Sinners
[Rom 7:18-25
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but [how] to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will [to do], I do not do; but the evil I will not [to do], that I practice.
20 Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.
22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?
25 I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.
[Rom 3:23
23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
[1Jo 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.
[Gal 5:16-18, 24
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. ...
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
[Rom 8:1-2, 5-8
1 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. ...
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those [who live] according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded [is] death, but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
XXX We are all sinners. There are different foundations to every thought. Some people's foundation is their own understanding. Some peoples foundation is their emotions. Some peoples foundation is evil. And some peoples foundation is the Holy Spirit that only quotes verses. Even the Spirit led stumble and give into the flesh often. The Spirit led always repent when they stumble. And they are forgiven. But the only time anyone is clear of any sin is when they are obeying the Holy Spirit. So you will always be identified as a sinner by God. Some a forgiven sinner, and some not forgiven.

[Rom 12:3
3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think [of himself] more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

When is it appropriate to say to a person, you are a sinner? Should this ever be said to anyone?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Today is Shishi, the Third Month, the Eleventh Day. It is Boker, Morning. Yom, Day.

When is it appropriate to say to a person, you are a sinner? Should this ever be said to anyone?

I said
It should be said to everyone, as long as you add that you are a sinner also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolol I have didn't I just admit I was a sinner. But you have a big plank in your eye.

Not saying one is a sinner does not mean he cannot share the gospel or God's commandments. Else how would you know them unless you read your Bible at home, choose to read the Scriptures, or choose to go to Church. But I go to Synagogue. We don't speak about hypocrites. We obey God's word.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is a sin to say you have no sin, its a sin to say you don't sin, its a sin to say you haven't sinned.

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
It is a sin to say you have no sin, its a sin to say you don't sin, its a sin to say you haven't sinned.

It is not a sin to say you obey God if you do. But let God be the Judge. And Jesus whom He has appointed.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is not a sin to say you obey God if you do. But let God be the Judge. And Jesus whom He has appointed.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon, the Third Month the Thirteenth Day. It is Yom, Day.

Echad means One.

Shema Yisrael Yahveh Eloheinu Yahveh Echad
Hear Israel Yahveh Our God Yahveh is One

I said
It is for you because you don't.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You haven't obeyed God in either the old testament commandments or the new testament commandments.

Have I ever obeyed God? You seem to know. And I am a Torah Observant Jew of the tribe of Levi who observes the 1050 Commandments of the New Testament Scriptures.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have I ever obeyed God? You seem to know. And I am a Torah Observant Jew of the tribe of Levi who observes the 1050 Commandments of the New Testament Scriptures.

I said
Your a double minded man. If you fall into a ditch you cant get out of. And someone comes along with a ladder and helps you out. Do you turn your back on Him and walk right back into the ditch.

[Jas 1:5-7
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a double minded man. If you fall into a ditch you cant get out of. And someone comes along with a ladder and helps you out. Do you turn your back on Him and walk right back into the ditch.

[Jas 1:5-7
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;

Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

No. I do have faith. I am not a double-minded man unstable in all my ways.

As for today's Mitzvah regarding a ditch, it pertains to an animal.

Daily Mitzvah
Positive Commandment 238 (Digest)
Damage Caused by a Ditch

"And if a man shall open a pit..."—Exodus 21:33.

We are commanded regarding the laws [of liability] that apply if a person digs a pit [and another's animal falls into it and is injured].

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni. Yom Sheni. It is the Second Day of the Week. Yom, Day. The Third Month. The Fourteenth Day.

No. I do have faith. I am not a double-minded man unstable in all my ways.

As for today's Mitzvah regarding a ditch, it pertains to an animal.

Daily Mitzvah
Positive Commandment 238 (Digest)
Damage Caused by a Ditch

"And if a man shall open a pit..."—Exodus 21:33.

We are commanded regarding the laws [of liability] that apply if a person digs a pit [and another's animal falls into it and is injured].

I said
That is old testament law. That is contrary to the new testament law. You are a double minded man.