I'm a Catholic Apologist, let's chat!!

CLFan

I'm Ricky. My hobbies are apologetics and politics. I would love to chat with any of you guys of different faiths. Add me on skype and we can chat anything from theology, maybe have a bible study. If some people here are Catholic we should chat and maybe have a rosary club. Send me a private message of your Skye name so the I can add you! Thank you, God Bless!

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm Ricky. My hobbies are apologetics and politics. I would love to chat with any of you guys of different faiths. Add me on skype and we can chat anything from theology, maybe have a bible study. If some people here are Catholic we should chat and maybe have a rosary club. Send me a private message of your Skye name so the I can add you! Thank you, God Bless!

I am saint(memorize that word, "saint")John W, The Rifleman, a former Roman, until I read and believed "the volume of the book," and fled the religious prostitute, known as the Roman Catholic Church, accurately known as The Roman Catholic Organization,and I like like long walks on the beach, bubble baths, heart shaped chocolates, and marking/exposing/identifying the wolves/wolf-ette's, which includes all RCO "apologetics," such as yourself, so as to as to protect the sheep/babes, from them.

Thank you for making my ministry easier, wolf.

Welcome to TOL, wolf....And remember...Your "wafer god" loves you, as does Satan Claus, and the Easter Bunny....

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I am saint(memorize that word, "saint")John W, The Rifleman, a former Roman, until I read and believed "the volume of the book," and fled the religious prostitute, known as the Roman Catholic Church, accurately known as The Roman Catholic Organization,and I like like long walks on the beach, bubble baths, heart shaped chocolates, and marking/exposing/identifying the wolves/wolf-ette's, which includes all RCO "apologetics," such as yourself, so as to as to protect the sheep/babes, from them.

Thank you for making my ministry easier, wolf.

Welcome to TOL, wolf....And remember...Your "wafer god" loves you, as does Satan Claus, and the Easter Bunny....

Do you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain?

... or would that mess with your hair products?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Welcome. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you like piña coladas, and getting caught in the rain?

... or would that mess with your hair products?

I dig "Schlitz Malt Liquor," listening to the birds chirp after the rain ends, candle light dinners, a fine year, of a nice glass of "Ripple," preferably no earlier than March, and Dippity Do, to keep my wind swept locks in place.

Letsargue

WHAT kind of "Realign" IS THAT????

Christ IS NOT A "Realign"!!!!!! -- SO Which O-N-E of the Thousands of Different ""Religions"" ARE You????

PAUL, DAVID 060816

theophilus

Welcome to TOL.

:)

kmoney

Hall of Fame

Welcome. :wave2:

Do you like Pope Francis?