If you were a Mexican, would YOU take offense w/ Trump?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
b/c most americans are just big wimps... spoiled by easy living

can't handle it when anything isn't perfect according to their definition of the word

+
In your answer to me it seems as if you have opened up your heart and mind a bit more to others who you view as wimps.

When we can do that (and it is not always easy) we are behaving in concert with Jesus' Kingdom of God preaching (in my own opinion).

It is essential we pay attention and become accountable for the logs in our own eyes before we deem to point out the tiny specks of sawdust in our brothers' and sisters' eye.

republicanchick

In your answer to me it seems as if you have opened up your heart and mind a bit more to others who you view as wimps.

When we can do that (and it is not always easy) we are behaving in concert with Jesus' Kingdom of God preaching (in my own opinion).

It is essential we pay attention and become accountable for the logs in our own eyes before we deem to point out the tiny specks of sawdust in our brothers' and sisters' eye.

when u come down to earth... and read the Bible (b4 "quoting" it)... maybe we can have a decent conversation

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
when u come down to earth... and read the Bible (b4 "quoting" it)... maybe we can have a decent conversation

Matthew 7:3

Matthew 5:39

Matthew 5:44

Matthew 5:45

Anti-family pronouncements:

John 2:4

Mark 3:21

John 7:5

Mark 3:32-35

Luke 11:27, 28

Matthew 18:21, 22

AND MANY, MANY MORE INSTANCES

Jesus either said this or something like it. You cannot have it both ways.

Please do not blame me just because these quotes are rarely used in churches or by TV evangelists.

Last edited:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
If I were a Mexican, would I be offended by Donald Trump?

No, for the same reason that I wouldn't be offended by a monkey throwing poo at me. He's a monkey. What else can one expect?

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
how is hearing the truth "offensive"

(btw: aren't we all getting a little SICK of that word...? Geez....)

Consider the other person first before you grab onto your own intentions.

If anyone tells me they are offended by what I say, I would try to immediately apologize to them and either refrain from saying what I said or else expressing my feelings in a way that does not come across offensive to them.

Why would a person continue to be offensive when the other person has clearly spoken of how the conversation is distasteful or objectionable?

republicanchick

Matthew 7:3

Matthew 5:39

Matthew 5:44

Matthew 5:45

Anti-family pronouncements:

John 2:4

Mark 3:21

John 7:5

Mark 3:32-35

Luke 11:27, 28

Matthew 18:21, 22

AND MANY, MANY MORE INSTANCES

Jesus either said this or something like it. You cannot have it both ways.

Please do not blame me just because these quotes are rarely used in churches or by TV evangelists.

i believe you have clinically speaking lost your mind

+++

republicanchick

Consider the other person first before you grab onto your own intentions.

If anyone tells me they are offended by what I say, I would try to immediately apologize to them and either refrain from saying what I said or else expressing my feelings in a way that does not come across offensive to them.

Why would a person continue to be offensive when the other person has clearly spoken of how the conversation is distasteful or objectionable?

typicl of libs... they would prefer to throw out free speech and freedom in general, rather than let certain people speak ... truth...

b/c they cannot stand the truth (and so it is called "offensive")

bleh.... disgusting

+++

bybee

If I were a Mexican, would I be offended by Donald Trump?

No, for the same reason that I wouldn't be offended by a monkey throwing poo at me. He's a monkey. What else can one expect?

Now ... that was kind of naughty ... (suppresses a giggle).:chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
typicl of libs... they would prefer to throw out free speech and freedom in general, rather than let certain people speak ... truth...

That is not what Aikido said ... at all. Apparently your arguments are so weak you find it necessary to intentionally misrepresent others.

b/c they cannot stand the truth (and so it is called "offensive")

bleh.... disgusting

The definition of truth is not "going out of your way to offend others and be hateful just because you can".

Trump, aka the thrice married adulterer, is an attention-seeking blowhard.