If u didn't vote for Cruz today (Michigan/Hawaii/Idaho/MS...) you're not a Christian-

yeh, if you didn't vote for Cruz, the only Christian, the only real outsider, the only sane choice, and don't plan on doing so, you can forget about me ever believing you are a Christian.

a person like Cruz only comes by once in a lifetime

don't miss the opportunity to support him, to give this country the very best it has to offer.

:):)

why would any Christian vote for a Democrat in R clothing?

have i studied these issues far more than most people???

DT has financially supported DEMS for the last 4 decades!

Pelosi, Reid, the most liberal of all Ds! Unbelievable!

he is NO OUTSIDER!

He gave $50,000 to the Gang of 8 people (5 of them)!!!!!!

WAke up, America!!!!!!

Greg Jennings

yeh, if you didn't vote for Cruz, the only Christian, the only real outsider, the only sane choice, and don't plan on doing so, you can forget about me ever believing you are a Christian.

a person like Cruz only comes by once in a lifetime

don't miss the opportunity to support him, to give this country the very best it has to offer.

:):)
Who are you supporting for president?

Bradley D

What does a Christian do if Trump wins the Republican nomination and Cruz supports him. A non vote would be a vote for H. Clinton.

journey

What does a Christian do if Trump wins the Republican nomination and Cruz supports him. A non vote would be a vote for H. Clinton.

First, I'm a Cruz supporter. If it comes down to a final battle between Trump and Clinton, I will vote for Trump. Clinton is far too dishonest for me to ever consider.

First, I'm a Cruz supporter. If it comes down to a final battle between Trump and Clinton, I will vote for Trump. Clinton is far too dishonest for me to ever consider.

u obvioulsy dont know much about dt.. he is also extremely dishonest

he is not a R, for one

not pro life (supports Planned P)

and i could go on all day with all the ways in which he is a liar

he is about as dishonest as u can get. I think HC is more honest (which admittedly isn't saying much)

journey

u obvioulsy dont know much about dt.. he is also extremely dishonest

he is not a R, for one

not pro life (supports Planned P)

and i could go on all day with all the ways in which he is a liar

he is about as dishonest as u can get. I think HC is more honest (which admittedly isn't saying much)

We'll have to agree to disagree. I think that Clinton wins the dishonesty race before Trump even gets out of the gate.