If our gospel be hidden, it is hidden from them that are perishing

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
exegesis - using the text to speak to you without presuppositions

Yes, eternal suffering would require the gift of eternal life which is not given to the unrepentant.

If someone tells you that you shall not surely die, walk away.

Zeke

Eternal Destruction is no "laughing matter".
hell_forever_and_ever.jpg

Sure it is seeing its ridiculous and a lie that basic common sense can see through. You don't know the Divine Christ within or you wouldn't spread this nonsense that makes Stalin and Hitler look like choir boys compared to the god that is parasitically eating away your mind.

beameup

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not Perish but have eternal life".

For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached,
or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel,
which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
- 2 Corinthians 11:4

False "Jesus'" and false gospels abound.

beameup

Yes, eternal suffering would require the gift of eternal life which is not given to the unrepentant.

If someone tells you that you shall not surely die, walk away.

Eternal Death (corruption) vs. Eternal Life in Christ

iamaberean

Exo 34:14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
1Co 8:5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
1Co 8:7 Howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge: for some with conscience of the idol unto this hour eat it as a thing offered unto an idol; and their conscience being weak is defiled.
Eph 4:4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
Eph 4:5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
Eph 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
Job 24:13 They are of those that rebel against the light; they know not the ways thereof, nor abide in the paths thereof.
Jer 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached,
or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel,
which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.
- 2 Corinthians 11:4

False "Jesus'" and false gospels abound.

You seem like speaking for yourself, friend.

good day.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My "background" is:
Jesus of the Watchtower in the 1950s
Jesus of the Mormons in the 1960s
The real Jesus I met in the 1970s

When I became Jesus' follower, I did not commit to any organization. I searched around many churches and found out most of them are not interested in Jesus' teachings. So here I am, my Lord is Jesus, not any organization or any group.

blessings.