ECT If God healed you while you were living in open sin . .

Cross Reference

Since virtually no one even knows what sin (hamartia and hamartiai articular and anarthrous, hamartano, or hamartema) IS, this question is fallacious and irrelevant.

"Virtually"? Every born again Christian knows what sin is. That is just an excuse to excuse yourself when in sin. Even the slightest doubt would suffice in presuading one to sin by your convoluted conclusion..

Most professing Believers are living in many kinds of "open sin" as their alleged pristine Judeo-Christian ethic, so singling out some egregious area of action is a distraction from all sin and its source... false beliefs from hearing, thinking, choosing, feeling, desiring, saying, doing, and being according to a false logos.

Most "professing" Christians are not Christian. What follows from you in that statement is just more of your "never-ending-nothingness" __ not worth decifering.

This thread topic is self-righteousness, presuming only the depth of sin is sin.

How so that you might be challenged to explain why without going down the pathway of incoherant verbosity?

The propped-up false appearances of most alleged Believers is the height of sin while harboring all manner of sin in the heart.

Are we to suppose you possess the spiritual plumbline by which you judge another? Sorry, I don't read Him from you.

The OP asked a question you can't handle with your head knowledge.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Cross Reference[/quote said:
Yep.

You didn't think so that you would call them, absusive.

Negative! I impugn, and still do, the way you say everything.

Whatever. What dictionary is that "pinheaded" word found in?

And how would anyone know?

Prove me to be a heretic! Run my knowledge out to see where it goes . . as I did yours.

Your presentation is fallacious as well as being from conceit no man of God would dare embrace.

I need to be for you to continue in your abstract way. You see no value in anything others have to say and evidence it in your manner of condescension.

Why? Why do you persist in your extreme abstracts no normal person would dare to challenge due to your impossible to understand, convoluted thinking and choice of words to support it? You edify no one by your presumption and refuse to be admonished.

Funny, you never address them.

Thank you.

"Virtually"? Every born again Christian knows what sin is. That is just an excuse to excuse yourself when in sin. Even the slightest doubt would suffice in presuading one to sin by your convoluted conclusion..

Most "professing" Christians are not Christian. What follows from you in that statement is just more of your "never-ending-nothingness" __ not worth decifering.

How so that you might be challenged to explain why without going down the pathway of incoherant verbosity?

Are we to suppose you possess the spiritual plumbline by which you judge another? Sorry, I don't read Him from you.

The OP asked a question you can't handle with your head knowledge.

More desperate and unnecessary aggression and judgment and vanity.

I remit your sins. Go in peace. :)

Cross Reference

Yep.

You didn't think so that you would call them, absusive.

Negative! I impugn, and still do, the way you say everything.

Whatever. What dictionary is that "pinheaded" word found in?

And how would anyone know?

Prove me to be a heretic! Run my knowledge out to see where it goes . . as I did yours.

Your presentation is fallacious as well as being from conceit no man of God would dare embrace.

I need to be for you to continue in your abstract way. You see no value in anything others have to say and evidence it in your manner of condescension.

Why? Why do you persist in your extreme abstracts no normal person would dare to challenge due to your impossible to understand, convoluted thinking and choice of words to support it? You edify no one by your presumption and refuse to be admonished.

Funny, you never address them.

Thank you.

More desperate and unnecessary aggression and judgment and vanity.

I remit your sins. Go in peace. :)

I understand __ I really do.