Idle Talk

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lololol So smart and so intellectual. Games word games. Well I guess that is better than nothing.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
None of what you say is from The Holy Scriptures, or implied or even inferred by The Scriptures. You're spouting doctrines of demons, not pure doctrine from Scripture. You're way out in left field, over the fence and off the playing field. We cannot even see you, you're so far out there. Come back to Christ. Lose the demon you're listening to, because it isn't the least bit holy. The Holy Spirit is the opposite of what you espouse.

But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Your idle talk is NONE of these things. It's demonic doctrine from below. God gives us wisdom that is from above: pure, peaceable, gentle, easily entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. Those who post to you with this type of wisdom VERY evident it their posts get rejected by you because you're full of demons. You need to get delivered from darkness. How GREAT is that darkness!!! You're way out there in the dark. You're not easily entreated. You're not pure, peaceable, gentle or full of mercy or good fruits. Your fruit is rotten. Your lies are not doing anyone any good, especially you.

I said
lol That is blasphemy against the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your treading on thin ice.

[2Co 3:17
[17] Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

Aimiel

I said
lol That is blasphemy against the revelations of Jesus Christ. Your treading on thin ice.

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.
I have never blasphemed; your judgment is as darkened as your understanding.

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

clefty

I said

[17] Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty.

Liberty to follow HIM serve HIM as He bought you...you are HIS SLAVE...free to wear His yoke which is easy and His burden is light...you are NOT at liberty do what you want...to change Laws claiming they are optional...

Aimiel

I said
lololol Your an idiot.
That's all the reply you can give when someone points out your error. You need to repent and get delivered. Your demons are giving Christianity a bad name (except for the fact that most people on TOL have enough sense to recognize that you're mentally challenged and your understanding is darkened).

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That's all the reply you can give when someone points out your error. You need to repent and get delivered. Your demons are giving Christianity a bad name (except for the fact that most people on TOL have enough sense to recognize that you're mentally challenged and your understanding is darkened).

I said
lol There are two kinds of judgment. Carnal and spiritual. Those in the carnal cant judge those in the spiritual. But those in the carnal dont know it because their carnal. The only way one can judge one in the Spirit is by the Spirit with verses.

[Rom 8:7
[7] Because the carnal mind [is] enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
[Jas 4:4
[4] Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God.