I will not vote for trump

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
patrick jane is one of those pieces

-may God help us all
With Donald J Trump Americans will all have a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage -

Cite

The Question:

Which president promised "a chicken in every pot"?

The Answer:

It wasn't just chicken. During the presidential campaign of 1928, a circular published by the Republican Party claimed that if Herbert Hoover won there would be “a chicken in every pot and a car in every garage.”
Despite a landslide victory over Alfred Smith, the first Roman Catholic to run for president, the Republican Party's promise of prosperity was derailed seven months after Hoover took the oath of office. The stock market crash of 1929plunged the country into the Great Depression and people eventually lost confidence in Hoover.
During his administration, however, there were several impressive accomplishments. He increased the acerage of U.S. national forests and parks by five million. He also worked out the engineering and funding of San Francisco's Bay Bridge, and re-organized the FBI. Despite these undertakings, American voters couldn't be persuded to elect him to a second term. With the Depression at its lowest point, voters elected Franklin D. Roosevelt to replace Hoover in 1932.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I read this tonight:

Yet the power and lifestyles of the Cruz mega-donors have also highlighted the wide gulf between Cruz’s populist critiques of “crony capitalism,” and the relationships he maintains with the ultra-wealthy to fuel that message. Ten donors have given a total of $48 million to his super PACs, more than three-fourths of the money he has raised from outside groups.

rexlunae

ClimateSanity

The people trump represents have been insulted on a daily basis for the past thirty years at least...bigot, sexist, uneducated, uncultured, and many times subtly through the messages of the media. Trump is just returning the favor to the folks who have been on the sending end of this.

ClimateSanity

The people trump represents have been insulted on a daily basis for the past thirty years at least...bigot, sexist, uneducated, uncultured, and many times subtly through the messages of the media. Trump is just returning the favor to the folks who have been on the sending end of this.

People are tired of being blamed for every I'll in America and getting the short end of the economic stick in favor of these protected groups. We cannot even say what we mean without losing our jobs. Trump insults the people in the other group who seem to set these rules that way.

ClimateSanity

People are tired of being blamed for every ill in America and getting the short end of the economic stick in favor of these protected groups. We cannot even say what we mean without losing our jobs. Trump insults the people in the other group who seem to set these rules that way.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I really don't see that Donald is against those people...mebbe he is wary of the Muslims....blimey during the war America locked all the Japs up and they were not doing any of the stuff the Arabs are doing.

Trump is complaining about the Mexican crooks not all Mexicans, and he really isn't against the disabled

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I really don't see that Donald is against those people...mebbe he is wary of the Muslims....blimey during the war America locked all the Japs up and they were not doing any of the stuff the Arabs are doing.

Trump is complaining about the Mexican crooks not all Mexicans, and he really isn't against the disabled

so you don't believe trump when he says
-he will build a wall
-he will make mexico pay for it
-he will deport 11 million illegal immigrants
-he will punish women who have abortions
-so tell us please
-how do you know what to believe?