I will not vote for trump

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump could potentially get the largest share of the black vote in history if he plays his cards right.

I understand him covering his face. He is sick of them lying to him. Nothing but lies from racist bigot liberals.

rexlunae

And more.

On prior occasions, Drumpf had condemned David Duke. Then, when he was endorsed by Duke, he somehow couldn't remember him, and he plead ignorance, for a while. The truth is, if he'd immediately condemned Duke, he could have lost support from some of his base, so he had to wait, until the spotlight was off him. You're being played for a fool, Nicky,

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Trumps positions would help middle class blacks. He would also grow the size of government. A large portion of middle class blacks are in the bureaucracy and in companies that get contracts from the government. Trump is pro police though. This offends black lives matter. They are not wholly representative of the black community though. Trump could potentially get the largest share of the black vote in history if he plays his cards right.

What conservative wants a politician who would "grow the government?"

journey

trump will not be the republican nominee

I'm beginning to think the same thing. Trump is really hurting himself with some of the things that he's doing. I don't think that Trump will get the 1237 delegates, so the nominee will be chosen at the RNC. I'm still supporting Ted Cruz and will continue to do so.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I'm beginning to think the same thing. Trump is really hurting himself with some of the things that he's doing.
the idiots don't see that
-will they ever?
-why would trump spend the money
-if
-there is a good chance he will lose?
-trump will deliberately sabotage his own campaign

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
-we can't stop idiots from voting
-trump will not save them
-trump won't even be the republican nominee
-hopefully the idiots will go back to what they do