I needed help. What is religion in the United States of America?

whitestone

Today is Revi'i Ziv 10 Omer 25 as it is Night.

No. I do not believe that I have.

thanks for your reply Jacob,hope your doing well,,,She's a professor/scientist at UW/Seattle just a bit from Tacoma so I wondered. Again hope your doing well see you later.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
thanks for your reply Jacob,hope your doing well,,,She's a professor/scientist at UW/Seattle just a bit from Tacoma so I wondered. Again hope your doing well see you later.

Interesting. I attended the University of Washington Tacoma here in Tacoma. I was hired by Highline Community College, where I was a student before going to Bible School in Oregon, to teach Mathematics but they rescinded their offer for me to teach. I know about Seattle. I know about the University of Washington and the University of Washington Seattle.

whitestone

Interesting. I attended the University of Washington Tacoma here in Tacoma. I was hired by Highline Community College, where I was a student before going to Bible School in Oregon, to teach Mathematics but they rescinded their offer for me to teach. I know about Seattle. I know about the University of Washington and the University of Washington Seattle.

What kind of fish is the one in your avatar?,did you catch it?