I made a mistake RE who is on Top 10 List of R candidates

republicanchick

Wow, how could i have forgotten Rubio?

I also seem to have forgotten Rand Paul

and I also forgot Jindal

So someone is going to have to exit my original list

I hate to take Trump off b/c he speaks his mind and he is right about "everything" so far... I just would like to know more about his past, etc... So i will remove him and put Rubio's name on the list. I had forgotten him merely b/c he has not been in the news lately, not the news i have been seeing.

Also, i didn't like the way he worded his opposition to Ocare, saying he didn't THINK Ocare was good for America.. He doesn't THINK it is?

that sounds political.. like "Well, i don't want Ocare but i can't come out too strongly against it or i might lose the D vote..."

not crazy about Paul b/c he does not seem like Commander-in-Chief material... but i am willing to hear him out

OK, so here is my REVISED list, this time in order, with my first choice @ Number One position (List subject to change when more info obtained)

1. Cruz
  2. Perry
  3. Carson
  4. Santorum
  5. Christie
  6. Fiorina
  7. Huckabee
  8. Rubio
  9. Kasich
  10. Jindal

the order of the last 4 or 5 is NOT set in stone.. I couldn't choose between them. I need to know more about them. We need to know more about all of them.

I'm also not sure of the order of Carson and Perry, but they're at the top, so...

+

republicanchick

If I'm not mistaken Trump is like 2 or 3 on the national list

can't say i am disappointed

But i think Cruz or Carson or Perry is a better choice..

Trump would make an excellent commander in chief, though... I laugh when i think of what HE would say at such events as... the "Iran Negotiations" so called...

yeh, that makes me

LOL

"What?! You Iranians won't allow surprise inspections???!! I will SUE you! You think you have sanctions now, you... you.... "

+++

republicanchick

i liked Lindsey Graham... still kind of do

but he is apparntly not going to join w/ others to fight the same sex "marriage" thing...

just soemthing i heard while distracted... but i believe that is the case. I mean, i don't think any one asked him to devote his whole career to that issue or anything

Maybe i should revise once again? I am partial to Catholics, not just b/c i am one but... oh well... it's a LONG story... and noncatholics would just get all in a snit and etc...

Cruz
Perry
Santorum
Rubio
Christie
Carson
Huckabee
Fiorina
Kasich
Jindal

__

republicanchick

i have to revise my Debate list

Cruz

Jindal

Santorum

Carson

Fiorina

Trump

Perry

Rubio

Huckabee

Kasich

Christie

Christie moved down b/c of that HUG with the pres... It never really got to me until i thought about this:

Can you IMAGINE Cruz doing that????

yeh.... puts things in perspective..

Can you imagine Jindal doing the hug w/ the pres?

Perry moved down b/c he criticized Trump... without really agreeing with him @ the same time RE the truth about immigration.. Trump didn't say anything that was NOT TRUE. His wording could have been better, but ALL of us could say that about ALL of the caniddates AND about ourselves... that we could word things better..so

Big deal RE the wording. The words he chose did not detract from the TRUTH he spoke... but then, i have learned that most people don't REALLY care about the truth as much as they would have u think...

____

republicanchick

• Cruz
  • Jindal
  • Santorum
  • Carson
  • Fiorina
  • Perry
  • Rubio
  • Huckabee
  • Kasich
  • Christie
  • Trump

There, he is now at the end of my list... But you know... Trump being married/divorced several times... at least half of adult Americans (over the age of .. say 45) would be able to relate quite well with him... couldn't throw stones... etc..

__

republicanchick

I changed my list again. I feel Trump is more honest than Perry. Then again, i don't know as much as i would like about Trump. Perry is dishonest b/c he acts like Trump LIED about the illegals... not hardly. Trump is telling the truth,

and the rinos are out in force against it..

• Cruz
  • Jindal
  • Santorum
  • Carson
  • Fiorina
  • Trump
  • Rubio
  • Huckabee
  • Kasich
  • Christie
  • Perry

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I really do like jindal
but
he doesn't stand a chance
so
I would vote for perry
if
I was limited to your list

republicanchick

OK, i would put Huckabee over Trump, as i know H is a Christian and seemingly a very good one...

I will re do the list later.. hopefully when more info comes to me..

___

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
sorry to sound rude but i find it rather absurd to say that Jindal doesn't have a chance..

i have no idea why you think that

___

just look at the polls
I really enjoy fox news 'center seat'
and
so far I have seen

jindal
carly
perry
cruz

jindal was the best
and
carly second so far
but
perry came across as being calm
almost too calm
but
you get the impression he is going to think before saying something

republicanchick

just look at the polls
I really enjoy fox news 'center seat'
and
so far I have seen

jindal
carly
perry
cruz

jindal was the best
and
carly second so far
but
perry came across as being calm
almost too calm
but
you get the impression he is going to think before saying something

his entry into the race speech was g reat... but this is waht bothers me... I'll take your word that he speaks slowly... I like reading the closed captions so i don't know about that. But let's just say that is one thing i like about Christie and others... He doesn't talk slowly, as though he is thinking too carefully about what to say... a sure sign (usually, not always) of dishonesty or politi-speech (as it were)

what bothers me is that he said Trump painted w/ a wide brush... On hannity, he said that Trump said all Mexicans... but Trump did NOT say all Mexicans are losers... True, he painted w/ a wide brush AT FIRST, but CORRECTED himself in the same paragraph... saying that not all of them are bad... and Perry didn't seem to want to give him credit for that. That doesn't seem overly honest to me... but i guess... I am not going to focus on that too much, not going to throw Perry out yet... b/c sometimes people just don't filter things very welll... etc..

+