I Love It!!

Letsargue

I Love the Truth. I Love Hating Evil. I Love watching Evil Burn in Truth. - Burning in Truth is called the – “Despising the Chastening of the Lord”. That’s what it’s called!! --- Hebrews 12:5 KJV – “My son, despise not thou the “Chastening of the Lord”, ( Nor faint when thou art “Rebuked of (( Him ))”. ---&--- Psalms 80:16 KJV ---&--- Proverbs 9:7-8 KJV ---&--- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV -----///--- The show of the greatest Evil is “Ignorance”. Stupid and Ignorance are much the same thing; they deliberately Avoid / Ignore Truth!! – To “Ignore” Truth, IS to “Ignore Jesus” who is that Truth!!!! – YES!! - I Love it!!! – Jesus IS the Truth, LOL, LOL!!! – And - Ignorance is no excuse of Avoiding HIM / JESUS, when a Prophet Rebukes you, or Corrects you, or Reproves you!! --- If One brings Jesus to you, and shows you Jesus, and Jesus says you are Wrong, and you stand in mud, Corrected; what does a FOOL Do??? – HE “IGNORES JESUS” – The Truth!!! – Yes, - I Love the Truth, and showing fools Jesus, and watching Jesus judge them, while they spit on Him. ---- Proverbs 1:26 KJV -----///--- I Love It!!!

Ignoring Truth is the Greatest show of Hating Jesus. – Ignoring Truth IS Hating Jesus, that Truth that was spoken by the Father. ---- Job 30:9-!0 KJV ------///--- You “Loving” ?christians even have an “Ignore Button” to use when you are Chastised, using Jesus’ Rod / Word / Truth to Chastise you with, ( Rebuke )!! -- LOL!! – I love It!!

This people despise it WHEN Jesus / the Truth says: - Genesis 3:16 KJV – “Thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”. ---&--- 1 Corinthians 14:35 KJV ---&--- 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV -------///--- (( I just brought to you Jesus the Truth )) as Spoken out of the Mouth of the Father, and you all despise IT / HIM, and do spit on Him as He says!! --- This people bands one who confesses with his mouth, that he is a “Pinko Commie”, ( A Choice Given ), but if one says he is a ?christian, and teaches “Obama”, Abortion, Anti-Gun, and Ignores the Truth as do all the rest, He is never ignored, but Loved and wished well. – If One teaches “Social”, or Common among Marriage, or equality of all people, men, women, and children; being NO difference; -- that one is “Promoted”. – Remember? – 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV -?? – We have Ladies as Super Moderators over the rest of us guys. - Now that is Common Here on a ?christian web-site, and throughout this New Modern “?christian World and Nation that is the most corrupt Nation by far, in History!!!!!!! – (( And you are being JUDGED now by the Truth / Jesus whom you all Despise with your heart, and phony love with your mouths and lips))!! – Matthew 15:8 KJV ------//--. Yes! – I Love It!!! --- Oh! – This is not a Church?????? – “Church”, - A Group, or Body of People!! - Remember? – Proverbs 9:7-8 KJV ------- People are banned, so they don’t have to ignore them any longer; even if they haven’t violated any rules; like I will likely be here!! - Respect is for the “Respectable”. ---- The Rule is, “Unsanctioned”, “No Holds Barred”; - BUT “Ignore” is a “Rule” here on the back alley!!

Yes!! – I Love it / Truth; the stuff you all Ignore because you despise it!!

Paul – 013113

Last edited:

bybee

I Love the Truth. I Love Hating Evil. I Love watching Evil Burn in Truth. - Burning in Truth is called the – “Despising the Chastening of the Lord”. That’s what it’s called!! --- Hebrews 12:5 KJV – “My son, despise not thou the “Chastening of the Lord”, ( Nor faint when thou art “Rebuked of (( Him ))”. ---&--- Psalms 80:16 KJV ---&--- Proverbs 9:7-8 KJV ---&--- 2 Timothy 3:16 KJV -----///--- The show of the greatest Evil is “Ignorance”. Stupid and Ignorance are much the same thing; they deliberately Avoid / Ignore Truth!! – To “Ignore” Truth, IS to “Ignore Jesus” who is that Truth!!!! – YES!! - I Love it!!! – Jesus IS the Truth, LOL, LOL!!! – And - Ignorance is no excuse of Avoiding HIM / JESUS, when a Prophet Rebukes you, or Corrects you, or Reproves you!! --- If One brings Jesus to you, and shows you Jesus, and Jesus says you are Wrong, and you stand in mud, Corrected; what does a FOOL Do??? – HE “IGNORES JESUS” – The Truth!!! – Yes, - I Love the Truth, and showing fools Jesus, and watching Jesus judge them, while they spit on Him. ---- Proverbs 1:26 KJV -----///--- I Love It!!!

Ignoring Truth is the Greatest show of Hating Jesus. – Ignoring Truth IS Hating Jesus, that Truth that was spoken by the Father. ---- Job 30:9-!0 KJV ------///--- You “Loving” ?christians even have an “Ignore Button” to use when you are Chastised, using Jesus’ Rod / Word / Truth to Chastise you with, ( Rebuke )!! -- LOL!! – I love It!!

This people despise it WHEN Jesus / the Truth says: - Genesis 3:16 KJV – “Thy husband, and he shall rule over thee”. ---&--- 1 Corinthians 13:4 KJV ---&--- 1 Timothy 2:11-12 KJV -------///--- (( I just brought to you Jesus the Truth )) as Spoken out of the Mouth of the Father, and you all despise IT / HIM, and do spit on Him as He says!! --- This people bands one who confesses with his mouth, that he is a “Pinko Commie”, ( A Choice Given ), but if one says he is a ?christian, and teaches “Obama”, Abortion, Anti-Gun, and Ignores the Truth as do all the rest, He is never ignored, but Loved and wished well. – If One teaches “Social”, or Common among Marriage, or equality of all people, men, women, and children; being NO difference; -- that one is “Promoted”. – Remember? – 1 Timothy 2:12 KJV -?? – We have Ladies as Super Moderators over the rest of us guys. - Now that is Common Here on a ?christian web-site, and throughout this New Modern “?christian World and Nation that is the most corrupt Nation by far, in History!!!!!!! – (( And you are being JUDGED now by the Truth / Jesus whom you all Despise with your heart, and phony love with your mouths and lips))!! – Matthew 15:8 KJV ------//--. Yes! – I Love It!!! --- Oh! – This is not a Church?????? – “Church”, - A Group, or Body of People!! - Remember? – Proverbs 9:7-8 KJV ------- People are banned, so they don’t have to ignore them any longer; even if they haven’t violated any rules; like I will likely be here!! - Respect is for the “Respectable”. ---- The Rule is, “Unsanctioned”, “No Holds Barred”; - BUT “Ignore” is a “Rule” here on the back alley!!

Yes!! – I Love it / Truth; the stuff you all Ignore because you despise it!!

Paul – 013113

Paul, God's love and mercy and forgiveness are all fully operational too.
You know that the rules here are at the whim of the owner of the site. If you continue to post here that fact will not change.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you showed up on my doorstep I'd show you what the rod of discipline really looked like.

When you get into this frame of mind.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Crucifying or beheading is more in style, in your world.

Paul -- 013113

You seem to never get the revelation dear Paul that the disciples were not the ones who crucified their Lord, nor did He ever address them in the way you address God's sons and daughters...His enemies, they were the vipers and hypocrites.

You might spend a little time counting up all the LOVING words Paul used when he wrote to the churches, even [perhaps especially] when writing to those varmints down in Corinth, sure he reproved them but what loving, beseeching tones.

We are not those who hate the Lord.

Obama does not have many admirers on TOL.

Letsargue

You seem to never get the revelation dear Paul that the disciples were not the ones who crucified their Lord, nor did He ever address them in the way you address God's sons and daughters...His enemies, they were the vipers and hypocrites.

You might spend a little time counting up all the LOVING words Paul used when he wrote to the churches, even [perhaps especially] when writing to those varmints down in Corinth, sure he reproved them but what loving, beseeching tones.

We are not those who hate the Lord.

Obama does not have many admirers on TOL.

You all seem to never get that it’s not the Disciples of Christ that I’m ever speaking to, but those who despise every Word uttered out of the Mouth of God the Father of Jesus, not the Christ. You seem to think that Jesus and Christ is the same one entirely. Jesus was not born “Christ”, but was reborn new from the dead, the Christ anointed by the Holy Ghost who raised Him!! – Yes, the enemies of Jesus killed Him their way, but it is the enemies of Christ who beheaded Him!! – You all, yourselves speak of Christ, up there in Heaven and you all are the “Body of that Christ” wherever you’re standing and pretend to worship Christ. – You all don’t even know what the worshiping of Christ is. You never heard God when He said: -- Matthew 24:26 KJV --------///--- You all say all the time that you meet and “Worship” over there, or there in that building over there, and your “Genius” condemns me for not worshiping with some of you folk who say He is over yonder, ((( NO He is not ))) over there where you all say you have to go to worship God, at 10:30 AM. ( “You know not who you worship ). As for as me being angry; - I am angry at the false teachers in their bloody sheep skins pretending to be followers of Jesus the Christ!! – I have showed you all “JESUS THE CHRIST” ten thousand times, which is the “TRUTH”, and you all spit in my and God’s face for it!! --- SORRY to be so angry, but I despise that which is not the (( TRUTH / CHRIST )). – In other words, I hate EVIL, the LIE!! – Lies are what I fight who is the Devil, and the father of them all!!

Paul – 020113

Letsargue

You all seem to never get that it’s not the Disciples of Christ that I’m ever speaking to, but those who despise every Word uttered out of the Mouth of God the Father of Jesus, not the Christ. You seem to think that Jesus and Christ is the same one entirely. Jesus was not born “Christ”, but was reborn new from the dead, the Christ anointed by the Holy Ghost who raised Him!! – Yes, the enemies of Jesus killed Him their way, but it is the enemies of Christ who beheaded Him!! – You all, yourselves speak of Christ, up there in Heaven and you all are the “Body of that Christ” wherever you’re standing and pretend to worship Christ. – You all don’t even know what the worshiping of Christ is. You never heard God when He said: -- Matthew 24:26 KJV --------///--- You all say all the time that you meet and “Worship” over there, or there in that building over there, and your “Genius” condemns me for not worshiping with some of you folk who say He is over yonder, ((( NO He is not ))) over there where you all say you have to go to worship God, at 10:30 AM. ( “You know not who you worship ). As for as me being angry; - I am angry at the false teachers in their bloody sheep skins pretending to be followers of Jesus the Christ!! – I have showed you all “JESUS THE CHRIST” ten thousand times, which is the “TRUTH”, and you all spit in my and God’s face for it!! --- SORRY to be so angry, but I despise that which is not the (( TRUTH / CHRIST )). – In other words, I hate EVIL, the LIE!! – Lies are what I fight who is the Devil, and the father of them all!!

Paul – 020113

John 8:44-45 KJV – 44- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ( Ye will do ). He was a murderer from the beginning, and ( Abode not in the “Truth” ), because there is no ( “Truth” ) in him. (( When he speaketh a lie, ( he speaketh ) of his own )): for he is a liar, ( And the father of it ). 45- And because I tell you the “Truth “, ye believe me not”. -------///--- If Christ speaketh the “Truth”, He speaketh of ( His Own ), and Christ’s Own is Us, the Anointed Body of the “Truth”, not the body of the Liar.

The Devil is the embodiment of the “Lie”, and Christ is the embodiment of “Truth”. There are only two; Light and darkness, and I divide the two by that great Gulf, the Gospel.

It doesn’t take more than one of us to divide all the lost from the Righteous: >>-- Revelation 14:18-19 KJV – 18- “And another Angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19- And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”. -----//--

Paul – 020213

bybee

John 8:44-45 KJV – 44- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ( Ye will do ). He was a murderer from the beginning, and ( Abode not in the “Truth” ), because there is no ( “Truth” ) in him. (( When he speaketh a lie, ( he speaketh ) of his own )): for he is a liar, ( And the father of it ). 45- And because I tell you the “Truth “, ye believe me not”. -------///--- If Christ speaketh the “Truth”, He speaketh of ( His Own ), and Christ’s Own is Us, the Anointed Body of the “Truth”, not the body of the Liar.

The Devil is the embodiment of the “Lie”, and Christ is the embodiment of “Truth”. There are only two; Light and darkness, and I divide the two by that great Gulf, the Gospel.

It doesn’t take more than one of us to divide all the lost from the Righteous: >>-- Revelation 14:18-19 KJV – 18- “And another Angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19- And the Angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God”. -----//--

Paul – 020213

We are called to fight the good fight, each of us in our talents. That is why we are capable of "righteous anger". It is of God.

Letsargue

We are called to fight the good fight, each of us in our talents. That is why we are capable of "righteous anger". It is of God.

Yes, you're right, BUT, who are the "We" "You" are refering to?? -- The Devil speaks of his own, who are liars as he is, but are wolves in sheep's bloody wool. - The Catholics, Buddhists, Mormons, Muslims, and Baptists all teach much the same kindness, and anger in ways. -- So show us where you all differ from any lost group, or church.

When did you receive the Holy Ghost?? - If you can even answer that, you "May be a Christian", but still not nesessarily!! - There is no group, or church today who has that even half-way reasonably right. - I'll show you if any of you care to know. - I'll show you Jesus Christ, the Truth!!

Paul -- 020213

Letsargue

Most all of you say that you've been redeemed by the Blood of Jesus. - Is that true as you understand Truth / Christ?? - Now don't run and hide; surely you can answer that without "Fear"!!! - But I doubt it!!

Paul -- 020213

Last edited:

bybee

Most all of you say that you've been redeemed by the Blood of Jesus. - Is that true as you understand Truth / Christ?? - Now don't run and hide; surely you can answer that without "Fear"!!! - But I dought it!!

Paul -- 020213

I have a fear that no matter what I say you will find fault with it.
But I believe that I am indwelt with the Holy Spirit and therefore my salvation is assured. I know that I must walk in the light and be as good a witness as possible.
I am a good Christian woman with faults and weaknesses but also with virtues and strengths.

Letsargue

I have a fear that no matter what I say you will find fault with it.
But I believe that I am indwelt with the Holy Spirit and therefore my salvation is assured. I know that I must walk in the light and be as good a witness as possible.
I am a good Christian woman with faults and weaknesses but also with virtues and strengths.

Why would you say that I will find fault with it, when God says it?? - Maybe it is He who sees the fault.

Do you know what being “Redeemed” is?? – If you have already been “Redeemed”, you have gone through the “Day of Redemption”, the “Fiftieth Pentecost”, or the “Day of Jubilee”. And you have experienced the following: >>-- Luke 21:28 KJV - 28 “When these things begin to ( Come to pass ), then look up, and lift up your heads; ( For your “REDEMPTION” draweth nigh )”. ------///--- Salvation wasn’t there before that moment. - Now, if you are beyond the coming of the Lord, you may be Christian, but not Necessarily!! You must be beyond the “Day of Redemption” to be saved from Hell and the second death. But you’re not alone, that Way is very, very broad.

Paul – 020213