I am new here

PaladinGirl

Hey everyone. I am new here. I go by Ave Maria and Holly3278 on some other boards but Holly3278 was taken and I didn't want the other one so I chose PaladinGirl which is a name I have also used in the past. That said, I am a conservative Roman Catholic but I am currently questioning my beliefs and so I decided to come here to discuss things with people.

That said, I am a 29 year old lady from Indiana. I am disabled. I have two mental illnesses and a chronic pain disorder. They both suck but I deal with them as best I can.

Anyway, I am looking forward to posting with everyone.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
welcome.png

bybee

Hey everyone. I am new here. I go by Ave Maria and Holly3278 on some other boards but Holly3278 was taken and I didn't want the other one so I chose PaladinGirl which is a name I have also used in the past. That said, I am a conservative Roman Catholic but I am currently questioning my beliefs and so I decided to come here to discuss things with people.

That said, I am a 29 year old lady from Indiana. I am disabled. I have two mental illnesses and a chronic pain disorder. They both suck but I deal with them as best I can.

Welcome. You will find some lively discussion here!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Welcome to the board, Catholics have a warm fellowship among themselves here with many friends but they come in for some stern opposition too so stick at it. :)

keypurr

Welcome friend, I am the old resident Bozo to most but I don't bite if you disagree with me.