I am a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacksons-son.

Hey my name is Greg, my dad is Jackson, he has been on tol for three years now. this will be my first post so i thought i would tell you about myself... First and for most i am a christian and a republican. i strongly agree that it is my right to own a fire arm and no one will ever take that away from me. i strongly agree that abortion is immoral wrong and is a produst of a sick sick world. i think that the new obama admin is way off, and i like steak. if you find yourself disagreeing with me take a moment to stand with me and applaud yourself for exercizing your God given rights as an American and no matter how wrong you are good for you.:thumb:

allsmiles

I'm a republican and I voted for Obama. I mostly voted for him because I've become completely disillusioned with our political process and I now see the whole thing as more of a television show than anything else. Obama is simply my favorite character. Also, there's not much Obama has done (or not done) that McCain wouldn't have done (or not done): stimulus, escalation of the war in Afghanistan, etc. Obama has done nothing to cut back spending or reign in the size of the government and McCain's short-sighted ideas on how to cut spending would have surely led to the same non-results.

Also, when we turn our leaders over every four to eight years there are two possibilities:

1. There's no hope for consistency in policy making in our executive branch which is disasterous

2. There's an agenda that all presidents must follow regardless of party platform and campaign promises

I love steak as well, the bloodier the better is what I say. I also love liver and onions and VEAL!

I see your father's name at the bottom of the screen... I expect you'll be told soon to stay away from me :devil:

Cracked

Hey my name is Greg, my dad is Jackson, he has been on tol for three years now. this will be my first post so i thought i would tell you about myself... First and for most i am a christian and a republican. i strongly agree that it is my right to own a fire arm and no one will ever take that away from me. i strongly agree that abortion is immoral wrong and is a produst of a sick sick world. i think that the new obama admin is way off, and i like steak. if you find yourself disagreeing with me take a moment to stand with me and applaud yourself for exercizing your God given rights as an American and no matter how wrong you are good for you.:thumb:

Good to meet you. I like your dad, he's a wise man. However, if I may give you some advice newcomer - just be a Christian, and don't hang your hat on any other ideologies.

psalm145v1

Welcome! I like the way you stated your dislike of the current administration with your love of steak in the same sentence. :)

GuySmiley

Welcome, your dad is a great guy, make sure you tell him! And I'm a Greg too, so way to go having a good name!

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hey my name is Greg, my dad is Jackson, he has been on tol for three years now.
We know...it just seems longer. :plain:
this will be my first post so i thought i would tell you about myself...
:thumb:
First and for most i am a christian and a republican.
Okay, okay...very funny. Which is it? :mmph:
i strongly agree that it is my right to own a fire arm and no one will ever take that away from me.
Check.
i strongly agree that abortion is immoral wrong and is a produst of a sick sick world.
Agree on the first part, but I don't think the world is to blame, just the vanity of a vocal few who see it as a personal autonomy issue magnified by the vanity of many who fear being seen as closed minded, intellectually stunted fundies...that sort of thing.
i think that the new obama admin is way off, and i like steak.
In order: in what respect and especially filet mignon wrapped in bacon. :chew:
if you find yourself disagreeing with me take a moment to stand with me and applaud yourself for exercizing your God given rights as an American and no matter how wrong you are good for you.:thumb:
Welcome, son of Jackson. If you're half the man your father is you're sure to be appreciably smaller. :e4e:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Welcome to da big show!

Son of Jack

Our names are very familiar...makes me a little uncomfortable...:noid:

But, I will say a quick "howdy" to you.:wave2:

Now, back to being...:noid:

Status
Not open for further replies.