Humanity’s foes forbid reason in religion, but follow in life.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned

It is a legend that Galileo was often punished in school for using reason. Later he almost lost his life for using reason against catholic made bigoted superstitious bible. Christianity as presented in the sermon on the mount and finally in cross is the most reasonable way of life. But apostles tainted it by inherited evil bloody jewish religion and its blood-seeking god, going against Christ. It was twisted worst by fake apostle Paul to support evil jewish theology of a eternal-hell-sending killer god seeking blood directly or through substitution. It goes against reason.

We can’t live a moment here without using reason. It is always in the subconscious as a virus guard in computer and guiding the conscience mind every moment. It blocks every idea that goes against reason, which is always updating. Our life depends on it. Even faith is acquired through reason. We have faith in a product or a person when we get benefit from it, not before. When I practiced Christ’s teachings and was benefited I believed in teacher Christ, never before.

By reason we know that Love-God of Christ is true as love is the root of our life. But jews’ blood-seeking hell-sending god, his blatant injustice of punishing his own created souls disguised as justice, blood-propiation doctrine go against it. Even in gospels written by dubious authors from memory long years after occurrence contains many unreasonable things. Miracles did occur as it is still occurring. It works reasonably according to love based soul-science. Anything here or in gospel in those doubtful narratives that contradicts reason is poison.

Why we have to swallow this poison, when our virus guard of reason stops it. So the bigots shout “stop reason”, “stop reason”. It is murder of saving reason, which saves us every moment especially in modern times by its derivatives science and technology.

Letsargue

It is a legend that Galileo was often punished in school for using reason. Later he almost lost his life for using reason against catholic made bigoted superstitious bible. Christianity as presented in the sermon on the mount and finally in cross is the most reasonable way of life. But apostles tainted it by inherited evil bloody jewish religion and its blood-seeking god, going against Christ. It was twisted worst by fake apostle Paul to support evil jewish theology of a eternal-hell-sending killer god seeking blood directly or through substitution. It goes against reason.

We can’t live a moment here without using reason. It is always in the subconscious as a virus guard in computer and guiding the conscience mind every moment. It blocks every idea that goes against reason, which is always updating. Our life depends on it. Even faith is acquired through reason. We have faith in a product or a person when we get benefit from it, not before. When I practiced Christ’s teachings and was benefited I believed in teacher Christ, never before.

By reason we know that Love-God of Christ is true as love is the root of our life. But jews’ blood-seeking hell-sending god, his blatant injustice of punishing his own created souls disguised as justice, blood-propiation doctrine go against it. Even in gospels written by dubious authors from memory long years after occurrence contains many unreasonable things. Miracles did occur as it is still occurring. It works reasonably according to love based soul-science. Anything here or in gospel in those doubtful narratives that contradicts reason is poison.

Why we have to swallow this poison, when our virus guard of reason stops it. So the bigots shout “stop reason”, “stop reason”. It is murder of saving reason, which saves us every moment especially in modern times by its derivatives science and technology.

Yes, - that’s just like a modern so called ?christian!!! - Just where did you conger that “Reasoning” UP??? – You’d do well to read the Scriptures at least once and hear it. – God is the ONLY REASON, and things are of His Reasoning for anything. (( There is no reasoning with God )). God is very, very unreasonable to the world!! - God’s Reason, and reasoning is "Truth", and there is no other reason, much less the reasoning of some totally unlearned so called holy false teacher of some other “Reasoning”. -- And that’s not of your own reasoning!! (( God is Reason )), or God is the I AM!!!!

Paul – 032513

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Yes, - that’s just like a modern so called ?christian!!! - Just where did you conger that “Reasoning” UP??? – You’d do well to read the Scriptures at least once and hear it. – God is the ONLY REASON, and things are of His Reasoning for anything. (( There is no reasoning with God )). God is very, very unreasonable to the world!! - God’s Reason, and reasoning is "Truth", and there is no other reason, much less the reasoning of some totally unlearned so called holy false teacher of some other “Reasoning”. -- And that’s not of your own reasoning!! (( God is Reason )), or God is the I AM!!!!

Paul – 032513

This all religions' fanatics say, especially the most unreasonable Muslim fanatics.
Christ always explained the Way, Heaven and God by human reason. He never contradicted human reason. From our lower reason we have to rise to higher reason of Heaven, never by killing it. God builds on nature.I had read the catholic made book many more times than you in my 55 years of ministry.

PureX

I actually agree with this. It's a little difficult to read, but as I understand it, I think it's quite accurate.

Letsargue

I actually agree with this. It's a little difficult to read, but as I understand it, I think it's quite accurate.

Then what is your ( "Reason" ) for abandoning "Faith" for ( "Reason" )??? --- It's (( FAITH )) not reasoning. --- What's your "Reason" for the Fowl being created from the Waters ( and ) from the Land??? ---- Answer that with your "Reasoning", and leave out Faith!!!!

Paul -- 040613

PureX

Then what is your ( "Reason" ) for abandoning "Faith" for ( "Reason" )??? --- It's (( FAITH )) not reasoning. --- What's your "Reason" for the Fowl being created from the Waters ( and ) from the Land??? ---- Answer that with your "Reasoning", and leave out Faith!!!!

Paul -- 040613
The truth is what is. Not what I pretend it is. Reason helps me to determine 'what is', as opposed to what I might wish or imagine things to be. When religionists, or anyone else for that matter, tell me I must abandon reason to adopt their version of "truth", I know they are lying to me, because the truth will not require me to abandon reason.

Neither will God, as it was God that gave me both reason, and 'what is', in the first place.

Letsargue

The truth is what is. Not what I pretend it is. Reason helps me to determine 'what is', as opposed to what I might wish or imagine things to be. When religionists, or anyone else for that matter, tell me I must abandon reason to adopt their version of "truth", I know they are lying to me, because the truth will not require me to abandon reason.

Neither will God, as it was God that gave me both reason, and 'what is', in the first place.

Satan is the god of reason; -- the true God is the God of Faith. You might do well to open one of your eyes. - ALL things that are not seen are by FAITH. -- But you have it your "WAY", and not Christ's "WAY"!!

I ask you again. -- What is your: ( Reason ) That the Fowl was created from the waters, - and created from the Land?? -- With your reasoning you must be able to answer that. It's such a simple question. - I can answer it because I believe what God said, and that's my Faith!!! -- Not what the god of your "humanity / MAN" told me!!

Paul -- 040613