How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

glorydaz

Tell me, is there ANYTHING that you do that Jesus says to do?

All believers understand that God has a plan for us as individual members of the body of Christ, so He has given us an indwelling Spirit instead of a list of rules to follow....as you workers must have.

We can only shake our heads when we see you preach obedience to the law of commandments instead of the Law of faith.....which excludes such boasting as we see from you. :nono:

glorydaz

To say Jesus says no more do but believe---it is to silence the Lord and Creator.

No, it is to give credit to His workmanship in us.

He performs in us what we can never do OR with all the feeble prideful attempts we see coming from you.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

God's Truth

What about Paul's words?

Paul received direct revelations from Jesus, Galatians 1:11,12.

Paul preaches what Jesus preaches.

Repent and have faith.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

God's Truth

No, it is to give credit to His workmanship in us.

He performs in us what we can never do OR with all the feeble prideful attempts we see coming from you.

Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

No, you are trying to silence the words of God.

Romans 6:17
But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,

God's Truth

All believers understand that God has a plan for us as individual members of the body of Christ, so He has given us an indwelling Spirit instead of a list of rules to follow....as you workers must have.

We can only shake our heads when we see you preach obedience to the law of commandments instead of the Law of faith.....which excludes such boasting as we see from you. :nono:

So the scriptures are silly and you don't need them? Then why do you debate people about the scriptures then and use scripture? ...wrongly I might add.

You go against me for saying we have to obey, but then you say you just do?

That sounds good that you obey, but why go against me for saying it?

It is very strange what you are saying.

Paul probably gives more commands than anyone in the new testament.

Are you sure you want to call them lists not to do?

Robert Pate

Banned
So the scriptures are silly and you don't need them? Then why do you debate people about the scriptures then and use scripture? ...wrongly I might add.

Paul did not give religious instructions so as to make you holy or to please God.

Paul gave religious instructions so that you could become an effective witness for Christ and his Gospel.

glorydaz

No, you are trying to silence the words of God.

Romans 6:17
But thanks be to God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed,

Trying to silence the word of God? ... Foolish woman. :nono:

That form of "teaching" you quote is the Gospel of Grace....we obey the Gospel when we believe.

2 Thessalonians 1:8KJV In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Which is the obedience of FAITH.

Romans 16:26KJV But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Which means we believe unto righteousness.

Romans 10:10KJV For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.​

glorydaz

I said "list of rules", and you know it. Try to be honest.

Made up.

I know. You don't have a clue of what it means to walk by faith.

You don't understand Paul's letters.

Here's what I am sure of. I'm not going to boast about what members of the body of Christ do. If I did that, you would pretend that you were a member of the body by parroting what I say. Parroting what others say will not save you. It will only make it harder for us to see your pointy ears and your sharp teeth.

glorydaz

Paul preaches what Jesus preaches.

Repent and have faith.

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and to the Gentiles also, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds.

I told you. Repentance there means a change of mind.

Turn to and towards should give you a hint.

But, you haven't seen it yet. :chuckle:

God's Truth

Paul did not give religious instructions so as to make you holy or to please God.

Paul gave religious instructions so that you could become an effective witness for Christ and his Gospel.

You have to be kidding twister of the truth.

Paul gave more commands to obey then probably anyone in the New Testament.

God's Truth

Is Paul a lawgiver all of a sudden?

Why don't you check for yourself.

Paul tells us many things to do.

What is this that Paul is doing?

Is he preaching and teaching the old testament LAW to GENTILES?

Ephesians 6:1 Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 “Honor your father and mother”—which is the first commandment with a promise— 3 “so that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth.”

Last edited:

God's Truth

Paul tells us what to think, feel, say, how to walk, and many things what to do and what not to do.

Think

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Feel

2 Thessalonians 3:14
Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed.

Say

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Walk

Ephesians 5:1
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.