How do you defend yourself against people who will blow themselves up to kill you?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The murderer's dad and brother have been detained in Libya. Apparently the brother was planning his own attack.
First question: Did the terrorist attend a mosque?

If the answer is yes, then one should try to determine if he had a network and what the extent of that network is, because most likely he has a network of other terrorists working with him.

rexlunae

Nothing bigoted about it again. I take it as pride you call me a nazi because you are a blithering idiot that has a severely twisted soul.

I never said rights only for me smudge face. I said no rights for groups known to want to terrorize us. Only a demon like you would twist that.

Your attitude toward Muslims is nearly the dictionary definition of bigotry.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your attitude toward Muslims is nearly the dictionary definition of bigotry.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bigot
Rex, I'm still waiting for a response to this. Could you please respond to it? Thanks!

Well, let's just consider all acts of terrorism from 9-11-2001 to the present, comparing Christian acts of terrorism to Muslim acts of terrorism.

Perhaps you could share the articles/stories/instances of those (since 9/11/01) who are Christian who have committed acts of terrorism, and I'll present the ones who are Muslim who have committed acts of terrorism, and we can cross-examine them, and determine which side has more. I'll start:

www.thereligionofpeace.com

Your turn.

Perhaps you could define terrorism for us, and then we'll go by your definition. Sound good?

I'd like to add one more thing to this:

Perhaps if you come up with a definition, I could provide you with the definition I use, and we could decide on which one is better, and then use that one?

Lets determine this in this thread.

Well, consider the nature of each religion. Judeo-Christianity (and the Bible) overall tells people that God loves them and that they should live peaceably with their neighbor.

Islamists (and the Quran) tells it's followers to make peace with those who are under Islam, but to forcibly convert those who are not, and if they refuse, or convert away from Islam, to kill or enslave them.

Go ahead and name them. Let's examine them.

A criminal does not have the rights of law abiding citizens. Why would you suggest otherwise?

He does have the right to a fair and speedy trial, and a swift punishment for crime committed. If the crime is not deserving of death, once the criminal is punished, then and only then does he regain his rights.

I'd like to ask you, who gives humans their rights?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
If glass option, you can't kill all of them, so who would surrender, to let you know that it worked, and it's over? They're not organized politically, only ideologically, and the common thread is Islam. Penalizing the families they leave behind could work, but only with brutality, not with prison sentences or fines. And even then, who knows? It may do no good, and all we'd have is more of the same, plus tortured families who've recently lost a loved one.

I honestly think that philosophically and verbally pulverizing and demolishing Islam is the most promising option here. I know there's a separation between Church and state, so the program to wreck Islam utterly, must be supported on secular grounds, preferably from right. Because of human rights, Islam must die. The gates of hell shall prevail against Islam. We must do it.

The only way to defeat the Kamikaze, was to go out and find them and shoot them down before they got anywhere near the boats, because when they got near the boats, even when you put many quality shots on target, completely disabling the airplane and killing the pilot, the censored would still slam into the bridge or the deck or the hull, and kill dozens to hundreds of innocent American boys.

If the Church repeats what she did in the first centuries, Islam is dead meat. It'll be in the dustbin with the paganisms, like the Greek myths. Our spiritual ancestors, who are watching us right now, destroyed paganisms; we were paganism-slayers. Greek myths are Greek myths, because of the Church.

Islam is kamikaze-ing us. We have to go out and get them, and destroy them before they get near our boats, filled to the brim with innocent American boys. Let's destroy it. It's a paganism. The Church didn't kill her way to prominence, except wrt paganisms; paganisms and false religions were given the death penalty, not pagans.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Do you think I disagree about Saudi Arabia? My solution to the islam problem is to nuke 2 places there. Try and keep up you babbling fool.

... I have no desire to go anywhere where the people are stupid and ignorant like where you are.

mudslime hate preachers. Keep your head up your R***** and you will see soon enough the true nature of mudslimes.

... You sir are an idiot ...

... you are a blithering idiot that has a severely twisted soul.
I never said rights only for me smudge face.... Only a demon like you would twist that.

Probably because you are indifferent to the people being killed by mudslimes and you atupid.

You and your ilk are the ones with anger issues. There is no other reason you people would be filled with evil ideas and twist the words of everyone else.

Go kiss your pope's toe.

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks.
Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".

Last edited:

eider

oke
Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks.
Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk".

New knowledge for me, that.
Thanks.

Extremist Folks with such levels of racial and religious hatred as I have been reading on this thread have to be clinically ill to some degree or other. There's a bloke who lives near here who is classed as 'no threat' and who therefore can live in the community, but whenever a woman politician wins an election, or is reported to have done well, etc... he stamps around the streets, shouting about how angry he is about women, whilst waving his arms around.
I think he's harmless but suffering from some pscyhiatric condition..... and some of these posts remind me of him.
But I wouldn't suggest tht he be allowed a shotgun certificate or anything like that.

musterion

Sole targets of the crater option: the "holy" sites of Mecca, Medina and the dome of the rock.

Islam could no more survive that intact than Catholicism could survive somebody putting a crater where the Vatican stood with the pope inside...an unthinkable thing that would utterly destroy the faith of almost every Catholic believer, but that's the risk you run when you inextricably tie your religion to the physical.

Same would happen with Mohammedans...in fact, the more devoutly quranic they are, the greater the impact would be.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
oke

New knowledge for me, that.
Thanks.

Extremist Folks with such levels of racial and religious hatred as I have been reading on this thread have to be clinically ill to some degree or other. There's a bloke who lives near here who is classed as 'no threat' and who therefore can live in the community, but whenever a woman politician wins an election, or is reported to have done well, etc... he stamps around the streets, shouting about how angry he is about women, whilst waving his arms around.
I think he's harmless but suffering from some pscyhiatric condition..... and some of these posts remind me of him.
But I wouldn't suggest tht he be allowed a shotgun certificate or anything like that.
Mental illness is exacerbated by sin.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Sole targets of the crater option: the "holy" sites of Mecca, Medina and the dome of the rock.

Islam could no more survive that intact than Catholicism could survive somebody putting a crater where the Vatican stood with the pope inside...an unthinkable thing that would utterly destroy the faith of almost every Catholic believer, but that's the risk you run when you inextricably tie your religion to the physical.

Same would happen with Mohammedans...in fact, the more devoutly quranic they are, the greater the impact would be.
Nope.