How do I leave a visitor message/personal message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippy2006

So I've read the FAQ's and even e-mailed a user to try to sort this out, but there are no text boxes showing up for me, is this just a temporary thing for new members or is it a browser configuration problem? I tried with Firefox and IE.

zippy2006

If you can't just click a users name and "view public profile" it's a newB thing.

Right, well I can do that and browse public profiles and such, but I can't leave visitor messages at all, there is just no place for me to enter text (people describe what I SHOULD see, but I don't see that text box to write in or anything).

WizardofOz

Right, well I can do that and browse public profiles and such, but I can't leave visitor messages at all, there is just no place for me to enter text (people describe what I SHOULD see, but I don't see that text box to write in or anything).

There are newb restrictions, this must be one. Make some posts, just don't get banned in the meantime. :D

And welcome to TOL

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe it's a Registered Plus privilege. If so, you'll have to have 50 posts and have been around two weeks for that to kick in...I think the idea is to weed out people who are bored with a few hours to kill. :e4e:

Memento Mori

Maybe it's a Registered Plus privilege. If so, you'll have to have 50 posts and have been around two weeks for that to kick in...I think the idea is to weed out people who are bored with a few hours to kill. :e4e:

As opposed to those who are bored and have a few years to kill. :chuckle:

Yazichestvo

I assumed it was a newb thing. I can't either, though I'm hoping that will end soon. I have formidable boredom, and lots of time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.