How did you get here?

How did you get here?

• Total voters
C

cattyfan

no avatar said:
People from TOL were discussing CF on CF, so I came over to see what it was about.

(Oh, that makes it "Other".)

actually, it makes it the second choice. ("Another site was discussing TOL, so I came to see the site for myself.")

Skipper

cattyfan said:
How did you find the TOL website?

And once you've answered the poll question, please explain what made you decide to become a member here.

I came here because I was bored.

Lovejoy

I think I found a link on the "thousand best Christians sites on the net," or something similar. I was looking for a debate forum, and checked out what they recommended.

logos_x

Referred by another member.

This is the first and only forum I've become a member of.

(Is there any other? :think: )

sentientsynth

cattyfan said:
How did you find the TOL website?
I googled "Hank Hanegraaff" "Exegetical Eschatology." TheologyOnline.com was in the top 5.

And once you've answered the poll question, please explain what made you decide to become a member here.
When I read what had been said about Hank H., I, at that time being a regular BAM listener, felt that I should clear up the misinformation about Mr. Hanegraaff's eschatalogical stance.

From there I looked around, liked the web design, enjoyed the ubiquitous hot debate, and
from there sort of got sucked in. I wanted to check out what was going on, what people were talking about, who got Smacked, or what have you. And here I am. Still lurkin' around.

SS

ThankYouJesus

Ok was on ChristianForums and in General Theology, someone came in and placed a thread which was against other religions.. dunno who.. but a poster knew this OP and placed this website on the thread and said bad things about this site.. the OP never mentioned this site.. just liked the way the OP was saying how we cannot be truthful on CF to other people who we think may be in a satanic religion.. loved the OP..and saved the link it to my favorites.. and here I am..

Lynn73

Someone from this site came to another board I go to and started a thread which I commented in and said I thought he had a valid point. He let me know about this site. I looked around a bit but wasn't planning on anything else til the other board went down for a big makeover. It's still down. Anyway I saw a thread here I was interested in and decided to register. I don't know how much I'll be here after the other board goes back online.

ThankYouJesus

Lynn73 said:
Ha ha, I hadn't read this whole thread but I'm from the same place as the poster above me.

he he.. I know you from GT.. love it here :) how we can just say the truth and I have not seen any cry babies or rainbow sox.. LOL.. and to be honest, it is just real here.. people may not like truth but oh well.. have to constantly hear of the true church thingy and see the forums talk about ya this is ok, and that is not.. when we know what is right and wrong..like this preacher says.. "WAKE UP" :ha: LOL.. hey when ya get back pm me..

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I hit a link on KGOV.com I think. It may also have been a link on biblicalanswers.com or enyart.com but I'm pretty sure it was KGOV.com! :thumb: