How did Paul get saved?

Right Divider

Body part
On The Road to Damascus. Jesus choose Saul to become a disciple to the gentiles.
Paul was not "a disciple to the gentiles", he was and is the Apostle of the gentiles.
A disciple is a follower, an Apostle is a leader.
He was also sent to the children of Israel.
Acts 9:15-16 KJV
But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: [16] For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

marke

Believing what? Receiving what light given him?
Saul believed in Jesus and was saved.

John 1

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Right Divider

Body part
Saul believed in Jesus and was saved.

John 1

9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Paul did not simply "believe on his name". Paul believed in Christ's death for his sins.

marke

Paul did not simply "believe on his name". Paul believed in Christ's death for his sins.
The narrative in Acts does not detail the exact message Paul either believed or was required to believe in order to be saved, but there is no doubt he had to believe God or he would not have been saved. He went from being an unbeliever to being a believer in what appears to have been only a matter of minutes.

Right Divider

Body part
The narrative in Acts does not detail the exact message Paul either believed or was required to believe in order to be saved, but there is no doubt he had to believe God or he would not have been saved.
What Paul taught in ALL of his epistles explains what he believed to be saved. It's not a mystery.
He went from being an unbeliever to being a believer in what appears to have been only a matter of minutes.
Indeed.