Banned
Multi Dimensional

Multi Dimensional

The "ONE WHO SENT HIMSELF" ???
What planet are you from?

John 5:31 YLT
31 'If I testify concerning myself, my testimony is not true;

John 5:31 ASV
31 If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

John 7:16-18 ASV
16 Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me.
17 If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself.
18 He that speaketh from himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh the glory of him that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

Apparently you must be from planet "False Gospel"? :)

Hi Daqq,

I have a maelstrom of things to do and I'm not helping myself by logging back on. This is my last ToL post for close to two weeks. I must count you my brother of unrequite, because I think I enjoy arguing with you. Instead of being derogatory and negative towards you... I would like to point out that this is a good thread for you. Also, you are exploring the mechanism of God being Tri-Une, by challenging me. I respect your resilient demeanor and I'm sure God put that in your very DNA.

But... in the Spirit of N.I.G. I'll make this really really last post for a bit... to you.

[MENTION=19680]S-word[/MENTION] quoted (John 5:24) Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word (John 1:14) and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.

I then countered with (John 11:25) Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

To explain that God sent Himself is in agreement with (1 Tim. 3:16) and it explains why Jesus said (John 14:11) Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

Tri - (Omnipresent and... dimensionally dynamic)

(Father Gn. 1:2) Spirit that cannot be contained (1 Ki. 8:27) and is INVISIBLE (Co. 1:15)
(Son Is. 7:14f; Mt. 1:23) Only Begotten Son (John 1:14) within Creation (Ex. 17:5f and 1 Co. 10:4)
(Holy Spirit John 14:23; John 10:30; Rm. 8:9; Php. 1:19) God within us.

Une - One
(Dt. 6:4; John 10:30; Rv. 4:2)

False Gospel... No Daqq. Actually... there are some words within the verses (unmarked) that show you the very key to salvation is in understanding the content of this post and the answer to [MENTION=4465]Bright Raven[/MENTION] 's excellent OP.

Honestly... I want to be assured you are saved and have eternal life too.

- This is my heart on this matter... All peace and blessings. See you in two weeks old friend that I have been fighting with.

# Took you off ignore... Not that I was ignoring you anyways.

Reactions: Lon

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Believing IN God is not the gospel of your salvation. There are a multitude of people who have a faith, but have yet to be established by the gospel of Christ.

What gospel was Jesus established by?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What gospel was Jesus established by?
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New International Version (NIV)

1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. 3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

heir

TOL Subscriber
We are saved through faith by the grace of God.
Whose faith if "not of yourselves"? Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Whose faith justified you?
But, if we have true faith, then others will see our faith by our works!
That has nothing to do with the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or the doctrine found in Romans through Philemon.

Reactions: Lon

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New International Version (NIV)

1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain. 3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

My question was: "What gospel was Jesus established by?"

Are you saying Jesus was established by Paul's gospel?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My question was: "What gospel was Jesus established by?"

Are you saying Jesus was established by Paul's gospel?

Paul's Gospel is from Jesus. It was given to him by revelation

Galatians 1:11-12 New International Version (NIV)

Paul Called by God
11 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

N

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
by the gospel declared in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. Our salvation is Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

Nice avatar, do you and musterion shop at same avatar store?

Here's my question to you regarding the subject of this thread:

Can a person be saved without being filled with the Holy Spirit?

marhig

Whose faith if "not of yourselves"? Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Whose faith justified you?

Grace is a gift of God, but we have to have faith and faith is believing, and faith comes from hearing the word of God and once we hear the word, we can either believe it, or not and if we truly believe then we will obey the gospel, and have complete faith in God and Christ. And if we believe, then by faith we should believe that God can do anything. Faith the size of a grain of mustard seed can move mountains!

Romans 10

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Also, And I am justified by the life of Christ in and through me. My old life gone, born of God walking in the Spirit, covered by Christ. God only wants to see the life of his son in us, not our dead flesh! I am being saved by the Spirit within me and justified by the life of Christ through me.

That has nothing to do with the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or the doctrine found in Romans through Philemon.

Ephesians 2:10

For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

If we have Christ in our hearts, then others should see the life of Christ in us. And if others see the life of Christ in us, then this shows that we have faith in him, and they will see it by our works. If there are no works, how can others see the life of Christ in and through us?

Also

The gospel of salvation is the gospel that Jesus preached. Christ is our saviour, not Paul. Paul is a minister of the gospel!

1 Corinthians 15

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

They all preached the same gospel, the gospel of God. Delivered first by Christ Jesus then through his apostles including Paul to every creature throughout the earth!

Last edited:

Truster

My regeneration ( The application of redemption ) was:

Undesired.
Unrequested.
Unbelievable, when it happened.

To the praise of the glory of His grace.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Are you suggesting that no one can be saved without knowing Paul's gospel?
The power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV no longer qualified to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but to all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) is the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV/ the gospel God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to (Romans 2:16 KJV).